Thread: What do guys wear?

What do guys wear?

So the misses wants to know what do guys wear at Hedo? All this talk about slutwear for women but no mention of guys has her curious.

(Check the links at the bottom of the page for some answers...)

Unfortunately, simplest answer to your question is that for most people,
    women 'dress' and men - don't.

From our first trip to HedoII last December I would say that more than
    half the guys never went beyond shorts and a tropical shirt for most
    nights and possibly boxer shorts for PJ night - if they did that. A lot
    of guys went with the shorts and tropical shirt every night.

Of those that did 'dress' the single most common choice was boxer shorts.
    Some were plain, some were fancy, and some were silly, but what was it.

I admit in this I was right in the heard. Except for PJ night and toga night I
    wore shorts and a shirt. Toga night I wore the bed sheet and PJ night I was
    right there with blue silk boxers. And this was somewhat hypocritical of me
    since at home I sleep naked...

We going beck to HedoII in September for my 50th birthday and I've made
    myself a promise that I'm not going to go with half efforts this time. I'm still
    not sure what I'll wear, but I already have a pair of 'net boxers' that beat
    the silk ones I wore last time all to hell...

But then again, they are boxers... I was doing a bit of searching on-line and
    found a site that sells a 'posing suit' that was a bit more extreme than the
    Mr. Jock contests on Wide World of Sports and looks like it was designed to
    bring a banana and two plums home from the market. Of course I don't have
    the glutes and sixpack abs that the guys in the ads have. I'm working on it,
    but so far have only gotten it down to a twelve-pack...

Oh well. I still have a bit over three months... (THREE Months!!! OMG!!!
    Gotta' go. The treadmill is calling...)

Mike

Blog Entries
    Here's where you can shine guys. I took my semi-plump self to Hedo with a mission. That mission was to be in the festive spirit and most of the time I was. Even on nights that I DID NOT dress the code... I did SOMETHING...

A forum friend gave us this site and I pass it along to all: http://www.abcunderwear.com/

Now, don't let the opening page scare ya. I'm far from Mr. Fit, but it ain't about that anyway. It's about getting your lazy ass off the couch long enough to realize at least these things:

1. That you've spent some decent money going to Hedo.
    2. Your naked during the day anyway, so what's the shame in some "guy skimpy?"
    3. Your wife will look like she's with a loser, if you don't at least try.

Now, with that in mind... don't take the "funny" way out. Yes, you can be funny, but after 5 minutes, the laugh is over. Give it a try and you won't regret.

I had to add some new terms to my wardrobe vocabulary like:

Men's lingerie
    See through
    Sheer
    Skimpy,
    and my favorite... Spiked Collar... Which by the way, was my favorite.

We won the PJ Night contest... yeah babee!!!

We did not do Pimp and Ho night, cause I could not find anything, but I will tell you our friends did it up right and looked fabulous and I was jealous.

Be fun... get in the Hedo mood. Your girl will love you for it.

If your reading this and you plan to be a putz anyway... then stop reading, but if you are serious I have some links of suggestion to follow.

http://www.abcunderwear.com/boxers.html

http://www.abcunderwear.com/maletogacostume.html

http://www.abcunderwear.com/female-toga.html

http://www.abcunderwear.com/tattoo-short.html
    Note: This with the spiked collar is great for bars as you dare night.

http://www.abcunderwear.com/sheer-silk-boxer.html

http://www.abcunderwear.com/silk-lips-boxer2.html

http://www.sub-shop.com/index.asp?Pa...OD&ProdID=3626

There... you have been pointed in the right direction. Don't ever say JA never did anything for ya...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

can you say THONGS? this is the place to wear whatever you want! and I do mean ANYTHING! If you go to member pics and check out mine you will see a couple of what I wore (and wife) several nights. It seems the young guys when we were there were to bashful to wear anything less than baggy shorts or boxers....NO FUN AT ALL!! anything is OK...but LESS IS BETTER! HAVE FUN! (no one knows you anyway, and if they do....they are wanting to be just like you!)
    if I can help just P.M. me and will do what I can!

and if you are at HIII disco, just take off everything and do the water slide! We did....it was fun. We started then almost every other couple joined us!

thanks JA,
    one question though. when would us guys wear that sort of stuff? which theme night? or is it normal wear for any night? i get the bare as you dare and see how several of the suggestions would work with that night. but should we plan to wear that stuff for any or all nights??

A question to the Hedo men, I skimmed through some stuff and still can't find my answer, what do the guys wear for dinner? For example if we went to Munasan ( i think that is what it is called) what does my guy have to wear? I guess what do the guys have to wear for dinner period.

When I went to Dominican Republic (yes I know this is Hedo) they had a dress code, nice shirt and slacks for the restaurants. I know the women can wear pretty much anything ass long as their ass and tits are covered.

Thanks for your help

Sweetheart 26

Standard guy attire is shorts & a polo type shirt or a hawaiin shirt. But I've seen guys wear tanktops into munasan. Also on toga night you can wear a toga.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Just to confirm, in Hedo there is no need for the male to get "dressed" fancy for dinner?!?!?! He will be so glad to hear that!

Thanks Chris - Sweetheart 26

Quote Originally Posted by dulcecorazon26 View Post
    Just to confirm, in Hedo there is no need for the male to get "dressed" fancy for dinner?!?!?! He will be so glad to hear that!

Thanks Chris - Sweetheart 26
    a tie would probably be over the top (plus uncomfortable in the humidity).

for the japanese & italian restaurants I went for nice silk shirt & dress pants.
    (the only pants I brought)

I wore a nice pair of shorts and shirt with collar, to the restaurants, theme nights had toga, short shorts for short short night, mesh pants and mesh shirt for PJ night, Tuxedo thong for dare as you bare night.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Code poet, I bet you looked really nice in your silk shirt.

And Cop, I bet you looked spiffy in your tuxedo thong!

Last year he wasn't really thrilled about having to wear any kind of pants in the heat on vacation no less.

Thanks guys,

Sweetheart 26

Quote Originally Posted by dulcecorazon26 View Post
    Code poet, I bet you looked really nice in your silk shirt.

And Cop, I bet you looked spiffy in your tuxedo thong!

Last year he wasn't really thrilled about having to wear any kind of pants in the heat on vacation no less.

Thanks guys,

Sweetheart 26
    Dress type shorts and a shirt with a collar is my standard attire, I figure with Carolyn weaing a dress that fits in a sandwhich bag nobody sees me anyway. Thank god she usually remembers to order me a drink at the bar.

I'd laugh about the tuxedo thong but I have worn one at hedo. Hey Paul did those little sequins chafe the crap out of your legs, mine did. LOL!
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Well I did not mention that we had matching tuxedo thongs, so it was kind of cute, lol. Did forget my purple bow tie I got to go with it, but will have it in September, lol.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdg123 View Post
    thanks JA,
    one question though. when would us guys wear that sort of stuff? which theme night? or is it normal wear for any night? i get the bare as you dare and see how several of the suggestions would work with that night. but should we plan to wear that stuff for any or all nights??
    I wore stuff to Bare as you dare, PJ, Toga, and one other I can't remember. Even on Jamaica night I wore something. I didn't even make sure to "theme up" so to speak. I just wore something crazy that would never fly at home. That's what Hedo is about... stuff you don't do at home...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...