Thread: First time to Hedo this coming Weekend

First time to Hedo this coming Weekend

Hi there,

We will leaving to go to Hedo On July 30, 2107 for the first time for EVERYTHING! We are both super excited. A few general questions:

1.Do we need to bring costumes?
    2.We couldn't get a room on the nude side, can we just walk over ?
    3.How does the Romping shop playroom, work?
    4.We are open for any and everything , what should we expect to happen?

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there...1st, you have every right and reason to be super excited because you are in for the time of your life where whatever decision you make---even if you make no decision---is the right one.

Costumes---not required but if you do, expect smiles, approaches, fitting-in and compliments. Costumes are a great equalizer and break the conversation ice all the time. I know.

Prude room--the difference can be as little as 100 yards and yes, you can walk over 24/7 back and forth and remember the resort is 100% clothing optional except for the dining, lobby, shops, etc.

Romping room: opens at 10:30 or so until 3 a.m. and is for couples only unless a single is invited in with the couple. Once inside, you have a choice of room areas, dungeon, being active or passive, under the stars or inside a room by yourself or others

Expectations: With all the trip reports here and photos/videos elsewhere online, you can get a real feeling for what happens at Hedo but remember--much of what happens at Hedo, stays at Hedo or is only talked about with other like-minded people or Hedonites. You can expect just about anything and everything to happen--often spontaneously--when it comes to PDA's (public displays of "affection"--primarily in and around the hot tub and nude pool.

Respect others, don't judge, and remember Jamaica and Hedo are on "island time".

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions!

Blog Entries
    how are you today i am from negril jamaica i DJ in all the hotels and i am in to lift style parties i go to Hedo all the time to party we can meet one of the day you in negril my info number 1876 894 6526 whatsapp facebook https://www.facebook.com/jamaicanbbc