Thread: Considering H2 for first time!

Considering H2 for first time!

Hey everyone! My wife and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary next year and are researching where to go. We went to H3 in 2009 and 2010 and loved it. Now that its closed, we were considering H2. How does H2 compare to H3? Curious if we would enjoy it like we did at 3. Is it the same type of atmosphere? Is it full nude or are there C/O areas? We remember at H3 that it could get wild at night but at the same time there were areas you could go and it be very laid back and relaxed. Same at H2? And if we remember correctly, Superclubs is no longer affiliated with H2, did this change anything? Thanks!

We stared at H3 and loved the placed, sad when it closed up...but have moved to H2 and not looked back. A slightly bigger property, better beach, but still an easy walk to everything. I'd say the atmosphere is a bit more wild than H3...depends on the people there, but plenty of areas to chill. Superclubs demise has been for the better...new owners, new look and lots of renovations. Go to H2 and you'll fall in love all over again!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Compare the two.....H2 is a bit more serious from a 'lifestyle' perspective. These are seasoned pros and those that want to be. I'd say 70% of H2 people (depending upon the week) are looking where as H3 seemed to be about the inverse of 30%. H3 was a bit more casual about it where it felt like 'if it happens, it happens' and H2 it's a bit more of a focus. Likewise it seemed like until recently (with the addition of YSW) the crowd at H3 was a bit younger and casual about it. I'd say take half of a place like Temptations and add about a half of H2 and you would have H3....maybe I'm wrong as these things do change with time but that's my two cents.

Go then you will know��! It is as simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by Riandsu View Post
    Compare the two.....H2 is a bit more serious from a 'lifestyle' perspective. These are seasoned pros and those that want to be. I'd say 70% of H2 people (depending upon the week) are looking where as H3 seemed to be about the inverse of 30%. H3 was a bit more casual about it where it felt like 'if it happens, it happens' and H2 it's a bit more of a focus. Likewise it seemed like until recently (with the addition of YSW) the crowd at H3 was a bit younger and casual about it. I'd say take half of a place like Temptations and add about a half of H2 and you would have H3....maybe I'm wrong as these things do change with time but that's my two cents.
    our very first time to H2 after H3 we walked into the nude pool complex and the "cool pool" had a bunch of guys getting BJ's on the side...the girls announced "snowball" and all switched partners....I looked at my wife and commented "we're not in Kansas anymore"
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!