Thread: Noob report on Hedo II May21-25

Noob report on Hedo II May21-25

What a trip, our first time to Jam and Hedo and it was so much fun and relaxing. Met some of the kewlest people there and the staff was awesome.
    We took the midnight flight out of LAX and arrived @ MoBay @ 11:30am on Monday, then to Hedo II on a bus (1 1/2 hr). Checked in to our room and it was pretty nice, not as fancy as some of the resorts we stayed at b4 but very clean. The A/C was cold and quiet not like some that we've read.

Monday afternoon was all about exploring the BRAVE side, I was comfortable with it and my wife was a little embarrass at first but soon got accustom to the scene and joined the group. People were so nice and very open to conversation, at no time were we ever pressured or felt uncomfortable. Dinner @ the main buffet was ok, I'd recommend to make reservation at the restaurants for dinner instead.
    Tuesday was just a lay back day for us, swimming and water slide and more relaxing.
    Wednesday was the day we got to the Disco and boy was it wild. There was however a photographer there that we did not like, very pushy and try to take advantage of my wife when I went to get us some drinks. So stay clear from him. Afterward we went to the Nude Pool and got wasted till 3am. Every fantasies I had was fulfilled that night, UNBELIEVABLE.
    Thursday we took the snorkeling tour and more water slide. We met up with so many nice people at the main bar and just chilled.
    We packed and left Hedo on Friday @ 10am and got to LAX by 11pm. I have to say that Miami Airport was a nightmare, American Airline did not transfer our luggage so we were almost late to our transfer flight. Not only that, we were stuck in the plane for about 1 1/2 hrs because it had some problems. This is the last time we'll ever fly with American Airline.

All in all it was an experience we'll never forget and will soon be back to HEDO for more.

Smile LAX to MoBay

I'd highly recommend the Air Jamaica non-stop flights from LAX to MoBay. We've never had a problem and the red eye flight lands us at 6am - we're poolside by 9am! We get the most out of our first day!

CnB

We'll definitely use AJ next time, we didn't know AA was so bad...