Thread: Exhib at a bar

Exhib at a bar

My wife and I are considering doing a little flirting and perhaps some "exhibitionism" at an out-of-town bar. The funny thing is that this seems so risky/naughty despite the fact that we've been to Hedo a few times and bared it all in front of hundreds, not just a couple of people in a bar. We're thinking short skirt, loose blouse, high heels - the things that seem typical in those stories you might read on the 'net. It seems fun to make this a reality. Has anyone done this, and if so was it a fun experience?

We do it all the time. She also forgoes panties. We are surprised at how few people actually notice.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    We do it all the time. She also forgoes panties. We are surprised at how few people actually notice.
    The "noticing" aspect it what seems the most enticing for us. She's routinely gone without panties underneath her skirt, and on a few occasions without a bra (which makes things interesting since she's a 38DD). That is a thrill for us simply because we know the "secret". I'm just not sure we're ready for that next step in exposure, yet thinking about that is a turn-on for us both. It's often said that the reality is almost a let down compared with fantasy. I guess that's the reason for my post. Thanks, HedoJoe, for the feedback.

My wife and I have done that several times… It’s a massive turn on. We were in the parking lot of a speakeasy with her skirt lifted up .. hands on the taligate. Some guy walked behind us on his cell phone. I think it took him a second to realize what was happening. Hottest night ever !

Quote Originally Posted by Tacticaldad47 View Post
    My wife and I have done that several times… It’s a massive turn on. We were in the parking lot of a speakeasy with her skirt lifted up .. hands on the taligate. Some guy walked behind us on his cell phone. I think it took him a second to realize what was happening. Hottest night ever !
    We've done some exhibition in wooded areas, backyard, patio, etc, but not bars yet (outside of Hedo that is). Perhaps someday. I think she'd get a big kick out of it - I know I will. Thanks for the feedback. Did the guy with the cell phone do/say anything to you guys?

Key West bars are a great place for some exhibition fun. Wife took her panties off at a bar and the entertainer singing saw her and gave a shout out, or at a restaurant the waitress waited and watched to bring the bill while I licked chocolate off her nipples.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

I can clearly see him do a triple take and slow his walk…. I don’t think he knew what to do or say about it.

Blog Entries
    I've got some nice topless pictures of my ex wife we took at Mararitaville in the new section of the airport right after it opened. Took a little coaxing, but the picture are fabulous.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I've got some nice topless pictures of my ex wife we took at Mararitaville in the new section of the airport right after it opened. Took a little coaxing, but the picture are fabulous.

Cheers
    Wow, impressive skills of pursuasion you have!

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    So, the other night we felt adventurous and enjoyed a bit of flashing. No panties, no bra, short skirt that tends to get hiked up now and then. We too were surprised that no one seemed to notice. Or, they were just too shy or shocked to say something or acknowledge us. Not sure what reaction we were expecting, perhaps a "thumbs up" or a nod and smile. And I'm not sure we're willing to do what it takes to actually get noticed. There seems to be a line for us between safe, naughty fun between ourselves, and blatant exhibitionism when we're in a vanilla-type situation. In any event, we had fun. It'd be great to hear more experiences from the group!

Is it possible to imagine it in Jamaica (not at Hedo, outside in a bar ?). Who has a experience and .... where ?
    Cap D'AGde 4X
    Spice Lanzarote 4x
    Desire Resort April 2014 and April 2015
    Hedo II 7/8/2015 - 7/15/2105
    Hedo II 7/3/2016 - 7/15/2016
    Hedo II 7/9/2017 - 7/15/2017

Next trip .... Hedo II ... July 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Belgianteam View Post
    Is it possible to imagine it in Jamaica (not at Hedo, outside in a bar ?). Who has a experience and .... where ?
    We had got a group together and took a small bus/taxi to Three Dives. Fortunately, we had nearly the entire place to ourselves. All of the ladies had a great time flashing, etc. By the way, we highly recommend Three Dives.