Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Etiquette Question

Quote Originally Posted by Fitprincessk View Post
    Thank you!

I feel that we will "just do it" lol. In fact, this may be my opportunity to get beyond the insecurities that have plagued me since my teen years with my midsection. It likely sounds silly of me, I know. But realistically, I think we all do have those areas that bother us. I'm average size and I workout regularly but not comfortable with my tummy.
    I have never been a judgemental person - except when it comes to myself! Lol

Hugs!!!
    I work out regularly and I'm not satisfied with my tummy, or many other parts for that matter. But I love being naked at Hedo! And here is the kicker. While I'm thinking about all the parts I need to improve, I'm wanting to improve those areas to be more attractive to the ladies. Yet, while at Hedo, it's I've always been approached by guys who say "you really look like you work out." My wife calls it "man crush." I want "woman crush" but I get "man crush", lol.

Bottom line, here is the reality of our body image perception. When men look at women (and probably when women look at men), we first see all the things we like. We see what we consider to be the "good stuff". We aren't typically fixated on the shortcomings, in fact its just the opposite. We are drawn to what we like and find attractive. Now if you constantly draw our attention to the not-so-nice parts, we'll eventually notice that too. But why do that? Hedo is the kind of place where you can walk out naked, pretend you look good, and everyone there will treat you like you are the best looking thing to come along in ages.

Give it a try. You'll never turn back.
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    I work out regularly and I'm not satisfied with my tummy, or many other parts for that matter. But I love being naked at Hedo! And here is the kicker. While I'm thinking about all the parts I need to improve, I'm wanting to improve those areas to be more attractive to the ladies. Yet, while at Hedo, it's I've always been approached by guys who say "you really look like you work out." My wife calls it "man crush." I want "woman crush" but I get "man crush", lol.

Bottom line, here is the reality of our body image perception. When men look at women (and probably when women look at men), we first see all the things we like. We see what we consider to be the "good stuff". We aren't typically fixated on the shortcomings, in fact its just the opposite. We are drawn to what we like and find attractive. Now if you constantly draw our attention to the not-so-nice parts, we'll eventually notice that too. But why do that? Hedo is the kind of place where you can walk out naked, pretend you look good, and everyone there will treat you like you are the best looking thing to come along in ages.

Give it a try. You'll never turn back.
    Wow!! Such a great perspective! Thank you!!!
    You know, I think we (I know I do), get so fixated on things we don't like - and maybe more so as we try to improve them - that we don't look at the whole picture.

It's so true and your point really hit me because I know that I certainly see the attractive qualities of a person first thing and that is what I continue to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Fitprincessk View Post
    Wow!! Such a great perspective! Thank you!!!
    You know, I think we (I know I do), get so fixated on things we don't like - and maybe more so as we try to improve them - that we don't look at the whole picture.

It's so true and your point really hit me because I know that I certainly see the attractive qualities of a person first thing and that is what I continue to see...
    My wife has body image issues but I keep telling her how I just see the good things. Then when I wasn't sure about wearing something that she likes on me - because I felt it showed my midsection as too round, she reminded me that she just sees the good things as well. So, point taken.

Just get naked and have fun. It will be more enjoyable than you imagined. Our next trip begins Feb. 10 of 2018, please join us that week if you like. If I ever see you there, I'll make it a point to let you know just how good you look! (and naked hugs are really great!!!)
    Last edited by mrcaj; Yesterday at 05:12 PM.
    Mitch & Melisa

I have been working my ass off too for my Hedo Body, however when I was standing beside my wife i dont think anyone (men or women) noticed me haha Hedo is a great motivator to lose weight and be more healthy for me ... though there are all shapes and sizes at hedo and I believe all our fears where for nothing ... it is such an accepting place
    ---
    S&C
    Don't be shy ..say hi
    Time Left to trip: https://days.to/04-february/2018
    Kik: 2play7172
    Email and Yahoo Messenger: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

Hedo Feb 2017 - Hung out with the Nood Brood

Hedo Feb 4-21st 2018 - Booked with Nood Brood !
    www.noodbrood.com - Steph and Jay are Awesome people

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123