Thread: Hello to all, Sept travel to Hedonism and newbies

Hello to all, Sept travel to Hedonism and newbies

Hello to all, My husband and I have just booked a trip to Hedonism II Sept 22-27. This is our first trip and we will be celebrating our 17th anniversary while there. I am not sure what to expect so any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is very new to us and the nude part will take some getting used to because I have been struggling with my body image and what better way to try and embrace my body than to go to a place I can let it all go and be free. As I mentioned my husband and I have been married for 17 yrs and desperately need to rekindle our love life. So please help us make this the best vacation ever by helping us to prepare for our trip.

Welcome to the forum and Hedo. I suggest reading as many trip reports as possible and then ask any questions you may have...you can ask anything here! Hedo is definitely a place to rekindle.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by matkel923 View Post
    Hello to all, My husband and I have just booked a trip to Hedonism II Sept 22-27. This is our first trip and we will be celebrating our 17th anniversary while there. I am not sure what to expect so any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is very new to us and the nude part will take some getting used to because I have been struggling with my body image and what better way to try and embrace my body than to go to a place I can let it all go and be free. As I mentioned my husband and I have been married for 17 yrs and desperately need to rekindle our love life. So please help us make this the best vacation ever by helping us to prepare for our trip.
    My wife and I are also Hedo virgins this summer, but we were nude last year at a Couples resort. Much like you, we had similar body image apprehensions. What we found at the nude beach and pool, were other naked vacationers of all shapes and sizes busy enjoying their own vacations. They could care less that we just walked up naked. It felt like we slipped in without even being noticed. Within an hour we felt like we were veteran nudists! Everyone was so friendly. Our clothed neighbors back home are much more concerned with what we, our home, and are yard look like. In my opinion, nudity levels the playing field, and exposes everyone’s imperfections, so nobody is left to judge or criticize.

We're not exactly sure what to expect at Hedo either, but our advice on nudity would be: Get naked right away on day 1 and jump in the sea or pool. Get a drink. Feel how wonderful the water and sun feel on your naked bodies. Share a floatie, giggle like little kids, and enjoy each other’s company. We found that reconnection we were looking for, and we have been married for 33 years. I didn’t realize I could love my wife even more than I already did. It was magical for us. I’m sure it will be for you too!
    Last edited by popatop; 07-14-2017 at 03:33 PM.