1st June Dirty Perv Week! What a wonderful trip! I will say this…. Every time I think Hedo/Dirty Perv Week can’t get any better I’m blindsided with more excellence. I say with great pleasure that Jerry and I were the instigators for the June week. We have travelled to Hedo 32 times, and besides JH Taylor & the Cincy crew that we traveled with for 6 years, we couldn’t bear the thought of not seeing our July friends, Chuck, Julie, April, Shane, Ali, Wayne, that have stolen our hearts as well. They now have joined the Dirty Perv family. My cup runneth over. We also added our beloved Mike and Anja from our very own neighborhood!

Where to start… We had a small group compared to our blowout November week but my oh my great things come in small packages! The cohesion formed with our new guests, the Hedo guests not booked with us and the OG Dirty Pervs was immediate and continued throughout the week. As always, I am proud to be a part of a group that is inclusive of all folks, given that those folks place love, acceptance, and kindness above all. I won’t go through the day to day but I would like to point out a few of the highlights.
The magic show… Chuck and Julie were fantastic! The show was held in the main dining area around late lunch and the audience packed the chairs placed on the dance floor with 20 or so tables seated as well. I didn’t see anyone leave after the show started… Probably because it was fantastic, silly, sexy, goofy and just great fun! In Addition to being talented and lovely to look at Chuck and Julie are truly magical people in their own right. They are an enormous asset to the Dirty Pervs and DirtyPervWeek. Thank you very much Chuck and Julie!!

The glow party… I must say JH Taylor you are getting better and better at this! There were many give aways set out on a table on the pool deck. Some of these were only for the DPs because some of them were pricy but we also brought things to give away to all Hedo guests as well. All of the Hedo guests that desired to be glow painted with exceptional TLC stood in line and were turned into sexy works of art by our beautiful Hosts Heather (JH), Kenzie and another sexy Heather (H2)! I had the “task” of keeping the pool deck covered with towels so I personally witnessed all the painting. Just thinking about it raises my heart a bit! Sometimes I like to be given difficult tasks sometimes just so Heather can yell at me. I kinda like it. Dj Brandon was excellent. He continues to amaze. He had people on the dance floor well past 3 am. That speaks for itself at Hedo. People like so many different types of music it’s hard to make them happy and stay within the limitations that the resort requires. Brandon we thank you for your continued dedication to the Pervs it doesn’t hurt you look so good up there!! We gave away so many treats! I hope everyone loved the blinky shark fin headbands and the ring pops!

The pool parties… If I could only tell you one thing about the DPs it would be WE THROW A WILD POOL PARTY!! Although we were smaller in number this trip the pool was packed!! Thanks once again to the other groups there for attending! We had so much fun dancing and being silly with all of you!! We met a lot of people that did not travel with our group this trip and that was a lot of fun. Once again our Dj Brandon shook the house with his talents. His ability to spin a variety that keeps even the most discriminating guest tapping their feet and nodding their head is unmatched. No one does it like the Dirty Pervs.

The Hosts… I can’t express the amount of admiration that I have for Heather and Jason bringing in hosts that are invested in loving people. I’ve never traveled with a group that cared so much for their guests. Bringing so many hosts cuts deeply into the bottom line. This sets Perfect Vacations/DirtyPervWeek a world apart from other agencies in the adult travel profession in my opinion. Obviously a company must make money to operate but the Taylor’s have placed the guests first well above the bottom line. If you travel with the DP’s and you have ANY issue Jason and Heather will be there to help. Even if your issue isn’t with the resort. If you travel with the Pervs you are cared for and about. That’s just the way it is. Kenzie, Brandon, Janell, Heather (H2) and Nigel worked so hard to help pull off the perfect week one again! Thank you all for your dedication to the Pervs. I can’t wait to work alongside all of you again! Kenzie’s ability to put even the most uptight guests at ease is an irreplaceable asset for the DPs. I don’t know how anyone can be around Kenzie for more than 3 minutes and not have a toothy grin plastered on their face. Nigel’s ability to exude sexuality without being unapproachable sets him apart from many many other male entertainers. We appreciate you in soooo many ways! Your show was wonderful!! It was Janell and Heather's first DirtyPervWeek and Hedo adventure. It’s never easy to jump into a crazy, wild, unfamiliar party situation with unlimited alcohol and unlimited Broccoli. Then add the fact that you have to be nekid?? AND 99% of the people are strangers? It’s daunting to say the least! You ladies did fantastic job and your ability to jump right in with the guests and party with all of them, DP or not, was and is admirable and greatly appreciated!! It was our pleasure watching you have a great week in more ways than one!!

A LITTLE EXTRA: The amount of personal growth, willingness to learn and improve that I have witnessed in this group has amazed me. Personally this group has helped both of us grow so much. The people we have added along the way have changed who I am in such positive ways. As I stated we have traveled to Hedo 32 times and in many cases only met maybe 30% of the people on the resort. How unfortunate. In contrast, the past three years of trips with the DPs we have met everyone on the resort, that would speak to us. I contribute much of this to my DPs helping us learn how to meet people. Maybe that is easy for some people but we (especially me) come from backgrounds that severely inhibited us socially. Heather has been such an asset to me personally in dealing with the LS and where I fit. We never fully agree on this but she always gives me a way to open my horizons. Plus she’s so pretty I just like to watch her talk.
We can’t wait to be back in Jamaica, we love the island, the people, Hedonism, and our Dirty Pervs. DirtyPervWeek already represents 37 states and 6 countries. Come join our growing group. We would love to have you.