Thread: Hello To All

Cool Hello To All

I'm Buckeye Boobs and am a widow almost 68. I am a solo traveler and am trying to decide if Hedo is for me.

I say go for it. You will meet the most wonderful people!! We have made friends for life. You will see people of all ages, shapes, and backgrounds. We are going in December with the Wet wild and wicked group. There are several people in thier 60's there during that week.

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Well, I don't know if you should go, but I love your name! I haven't been to Hedo, but I think you will have fun in Jamaica.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Think of yourself not as 68 but 34 TWICE.Plenty of us "over 60" types that go to Hedo and love it!

I think you'd have a great time! As someone else said, there is every age and body-type imaginable~ Our first trip was in May of this year...we are going back in September!

Buckeye Boobs you will have a great time. I am a widower and my late wife and I had traveled to Hedo, both II and III at least 15-20 times. I lost count. I went back with a group called "Lovin Life" back at the end of February, First of march. I had a great time. My wife had been gone for a little over 2 years at that point and the trip really helped. We will be back on the same weekend next February. Look the group up on the Hedo web page and contact Lisa for more information. You will not regret it.