Thread: Nude trip to Spain

Wink Nude trip to Spain

We're an active couple in our 30s and are heading for a two week trip in Spain and are looking forward to spending most of our time nude and hopefully find some places for some sexy fun. We plan on taking a day and driving up to Cap d'Agde from Barcelona but the rest of the time will be touring around Spain. Any must do nude places in Spain? We will be in Barcelona then driving from Seville to Granada to Cabo de Gata to Vera Playa to el Portus then back to Barcelona. We plan on doing some of the nude beaches around Barcelona like mar bella and illa roja and el torn. For seville to Granada we plan on stopping at the hot springs in santa fe and some nude beaches in between. Then spending a day nude hiking, climbing, and beach time throughout cabo de gata. Then to vera playa, which is a nudist town. Then up to el portus nudist resort to do some nude climbing by the beach and hiking. At cap d'agde, we will def be checking out the mousse party and the lifestyle friendly areas of the beach. We looked for some nude spas in the areas we will be in but it seems that spas in Spain tend to be fairly conservative compared to their beaches. But if anyone knows of nude or liberal spas, we would definitely be interested. We also looked at staying in nude lifestyle friendly resorts or b and bs but they all are geared towards multiday visits. Any suggestions on nude or lifestyle places to check out will be appreciated.

I would recommend Es Trenc in Majorca. Had a very good time in there with my x. It is also listed in many sites as one of the best nude beaches in the world on wikisexguide.
    Very open minded people. About the nude spa´s. Go to Germany or Netherlands.

Is in the thread nude trips to spain i have never experienced with nude trips. i think it was amazing for you guys.