Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipad on beach

We took our tablet to the beach at Hedo and yes, we took pictures of each other - no one else. It's a vacation and that's what people do on vacation. Screw the stupid Hedo rules.
    Steve & Carolyn

PLakescpl, please post your travel dates so I know when not to book my visits.

Quote Originally Posted by PLakescpl View Post
    We took our tablet to the beach at Hedo and yes, we took pictures of each other - no one else. It's a vacation and that's what people do on vacation. Screw the stupid Hedo rules.
    Rules are tbere to protect people...sometimes from themselves!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

This is a disrespectful statement, not only to Hedo but to everyone else that goes. Yes, there are ways to take pictures of just you and your spouse without including others in the pics, but to say it in a disrespectful manner is very uncouth of you. Hedo is about respect and love.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I used a Kindle that does not have a camera. I can read it in direct sunlight and there is no camera so no one can say that I am taking pictures.

Buddydog(the husband) and I ended up reading on the prude beach in the morning, but left them in our room when we went to the nude pool. No need for them when you have much better entertainment there. We were thrilled that there were very few electronics visible on the nude side. It felt safe from unwanted pics. So glad we didn’t take electronics to the nude side.

No means no if it has a camera of any kind,Hedo is a place like no other, and people need to be comfortable in their own skin........ha ha just a pun......... If you must read with a camera device then stay on the prude side with your electronics.........bring an actual book to read on the nude side, Hedo and Jamaica is all about respect.

that is the stupidest thing I have read on here , if I owned the place id boot anyone who was asked to get rid of it and didnt

that is the stupidest thing I have read on here , if I owned the place id boot anyone who was asked to get rid of it and didnt

Quote Originally Posted by Buddydog View Post
    I'm a newbie will be first time at hedo with wife ,we read books on ipad daily , including adult forum is it OK to take to beach ,
    I think you will be fine on the beach. I see plenty of people on the beach or under the trees in the shade reading I don't believe it is a wise idea to have it at the nude pool. The nude pool is probably the most risqué open gathering, and some folks may get a little bothered.

Suggest you change your attitude before arriving at Hedo - people with that attitude tend to be shun by others pretty quick.

I bring my Kindle with me. Easier to read in the sun and no camera or email. Just the way I like it.

we went to a nudist campgroung last summer and you could use your phone and ipad as long as it had 2 red stickers on the lenses for security of others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12