Thread: Hedo II during 4th of july

Hedo II during 4th of july

Hello everyone,
    Will be heading to Hedo for the first time this 4th of July. I'm a woman in my early 50s traveling solo. What should I expect? My biggest worry is not the nudity (letting all jiggling parts free!), but how to start a conversation, silly, huh? I've never traveled solo before!

Blog Entries
    Hi there,

We will be at Hedo June 28- July 8th...a good way to start a conversation is at the bar, or sitting next to someone on the beach...just relax, and everything will be Irie (ok)....we sit on the jetty on the nude side..stop by and say hi....we will have our name beads on

Hedo Hugs
    Linda & Rich

My wife, Donna, will be traveling solo over the 4th, too. Dark hair and dark Italian skin. You should look her up for sure. She's really good at meeting new people.

Blog Entries
    how are you i am from negril jamaica i dj in all the hotels on the but i am into adult liftstyle partys i like to dance and meet not just for sex but sex ok for me to if you like to meet one of your night at hedo my info email hedoparty@gmail.com are whatsapp 1876 894 6528 have a good day ples email me back ....................

We are going to be there Jun.30-Jul.07. Any interested couples please let us know on here so that we can meet up when we get there. We haven't been there for a while and forgot what the dress (or undress) code is in the night club. We've been going to Caliente here in Tampa and not been wearing much and are wondering if it's the same at Hedo? Help!

Blog Entries
    Sxy......We will be there June 28- July 8th....Dress code is sexy, slut wear.....you will like the new improvement's at Hedo!!!....we sit on the jetty, and will have our name beads on...stop by and say hi....and anyone else that will be there at the same time....Don't forget to pack your July 4th stuff...there usually is a parade on July 4th....very funky band comes in...see everyone there.

Hedo Hugs
    Linda & Rich