Thread: June 3-10

Registered User canadian_couple's Avatar

June 3-10

Well we made it out alive again for another year. This was trip #12, could be #13 not sure but each trip just gets better and better. Won't bore you with the travel to Hedo as we all know the hours of travel to get there is just rough. We did however take a private taxi from the airport to Hedo which we have done now for several years and it is nice to kick back and take a power nap before the party starts. Check in was a breeze and getting upgraded to oceanfront nude is always a pleasant surprise. We arrived around 5pm, unpacked and headed right to the nude pool and from there the days got blurry lol. We started off on a somewhat normal schedule, wakeup and just make breakfast, head back to our room strip off and head to the beach until mid afternoon then when the party started going hit the pool, then the hot tub and the nights would just turn crazy. After a few days of that we would sleep through breakfast, maybe make it for lunch but always made it to the start of the party at the pool lol. We met some amazing people..double D's we love you..we loved you that much we had to take you with us in the cab home. We laughed so much and we still talk about the instagram pic of my husband that is probably floating around as "big boy" omg that was the craziest shit I have ever seen him do! Miami couple..you are the kindest people ever, I really hope we get to all meet up again. And of course if you were there that week you all remember hulk hogan..I have his hand print still on my ass lol. There were so many great people there this year and to think I was afraid the resort was going to be empty. The weather was amazing even though there were days I never got up till 3 in the afternoon but that's what happens when you stay up till 7am. I could go on and on about how amazing that place is, the upgrades are amazing, the staff are even more amazing, and the food was actually not bad this time around..damn I can't wait for next time!!

Well u know it was about time the coke can got some air play!!!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice short amd positive report and perfect timing as I'll be arriving with the Krewe de Krazy Life group in 68.25 hours (if I was counting)

Thanks for sharing.

Registered User canadian_couple's Avatar
    The "coke can" omg I had forgotten about the coke can!!! Hahahaha

I agree that the food was much improved. I actually gained weight on this trip, which usually doesn't happen. Everything we ate at every restaurant was delicious. Except the green tea dessert and one other thing I can't remember the name of....
    But anyway, Harry mentioned that Hedo beat out the "Vanilla" resorts this past December at the Jamaican Hotel awards. Hedo was voted number one in food and entertainment! So yes, Hedo keeps getting better!
    Cowgirl