Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Grand Lido

New Grand Lido

Greetings
    Anyone been to or heading to the new Grand Lido. It's the clothing optional section of the new resort across the street from Hedo. We are heading that way June 21-25 and would love to make new friends.
    Last edited by KinkyBlackCpl; 06-13-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Can't wait to hear about grand lido also. Sounds like we would be interested. Let us know how it is when you get back.

Does anyone think there will be any swinging going on at GLN ?
    It looks like the swim out suite pools are all connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggybob View Post
    Does anyone think there will be any swinging going on at GLN ?
    It looks like the swim out suite pools are all connected.
    I am always oblivious... my better half seems to be the one who notices. We love to meet other couples but never know with this kind of resort.

Yes the swimnout pools are all connected but the pool bar is a separate section. There is no beach.

Soooooo, if all the pools are connected......that could be a good time. We are not really into the "lifestyle" but we love to watch and be watched

We are going to Jamaica in February, and we are considering spending a few days at GLN while we are there. We at in desperate need of some "naked time".

I agree we need naked time also its been hot as hell here in nebraska . Need vacation bad .nakedness and a beach and a jack in my hand

Jamaica as a whole is actually a pretty conservative country. So most "Action" seems to happen behind closed doors. Hedo is just known for wild times but even Hedo is conservative compared to some resorts in Mexico and DR.

Hope we find some other couples like us there and will gladly report back.

Hi KinkyBlackCpl
    Hedo is conservative, where else do you go ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggybob View Post
    Hi KinkyBlackCpl
    Hedo is conservative, where else do you go ?
    I haven't been to Hedo. May do a day trip while there. I just know that public sex is not encouraged but they turn a blind eye. At the Desire resorts public sex is on their fantasy menu lol.

Conservative is the last word I would use to describe Hedo. There's a lot of PDA's going on so I'm not sure who's discouraging it, it's not behind closed doors only, just spend an afternoon around the nude pool and you'll usually get an eyeful Having been to both Hedo and Desire, I would say Desire is definitely the more conservative of the two. Of course it depends on the week, the vibe can change dramatically depending on who is in the house.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 06-15-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Conservative is the last word I would use to describe Hedo. There's a lot of PDA's going on so I'm not sure who's discouraging it, it's not behind closed doors only, just spend an afternoon around the nude pool and you'll usually get an eyeful Having been to both Hedo and Desire, I would say Desire is definitely the more conservative of the two. Of course it depends on the week, the vibe can change dramatically depending on who is in the house.
    Well the good thing is that Grand Lido is across the street from Hedo. Just a guest pass away.

Cdn_cpl, we agree completely . We have been to both as well, HEDO seems to be overall much less conservative than Desire. Much may depend on when and who is there. That being said, we have been there several different times of year and always manage to have a good time, sometimes when you least expect it. While always fun, we have had some incredible times when there during what we thought would be a very quiet relaxing week. We are going again this August 11-17, if oyu are around, drinks on us,lol.

YESSSS....we thought HEDO was VERY wild. Saw a lady getting fucked hard and sucking a guy...RIGHT in the middle of the nude pool. It was freaking AWESOME

Blog Entries
    how are you i am from negril jamaica i dj in all the hotels on the but i am into adult liftstyle partys i like to dance and meet not just for sex but sex ok for me to if you like to meet one of your night at hedo my info email hedoparty@gmail.com are whatsapp 1876 894 6528 have a good day ples email me back ....................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast