Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nudes at the front

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great reports---thanks!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Glad you guys had so much fun.You're both lucky of course but I think the Cowboy knows he's a lucky dude.

Quote Originally Posted by popatop View Post
    Congratulations on hitting 500 by June, quite an accomplishment! Realizing it takes time to recover from a great vacation, we will patiently wait for your Wednesday report! ;-)
    LOL, yes, amazing how the real world gets in the way!
    So here goes! Wednesday morning we slept in. Luxuriating in bed, admiring ourselves in the mirror above the bed. We decided we need one of those mirrors! We talked about how amazed we were to have hit 500 already, and I told Cowboy that he had the day off! That we would be normal Jamaican tourists today!
    Speaking of the bed, I haven't mentioned much about the room. We booked Gardenview regular, cheapest room there is! We were upgraded to Oceanview reg, perhaps because it was our honeymoon, so we ended up in room 1204. The room was clean and inviting. Coffeemaker, tv, fridge (stocked with 2 water bottles) , clock, hairdryer, safe in the closet and so on. We never touched the tv, too busy for that! We don't drink coffee so we didn't use that either. I always bring an over-the-door, clear shoe holder. It has a bunch of clear plastic pockets. I hang it on the bathroom door and fill the pockets with assorted sundries:deodorant, razors, various creams and items. It makes it so easy to find the tweezers or nail clipper when you need it. I actually pack all of those little items into the pockets at home, marking them off of my packing list as I go, and then put the whole shoe holder into my suitcase. When we arrive, I simply hang it up and everything we need is at our fingertips, yet out of the way.
    I had forgotten to mention the Go Green program. You turn your lights and air off when you leave to head to the beach, and you hang the Go green sign on your door. When housekeeping gets there, they still clean, but they don't change the sheets or towels. They turn the air back on when they leave. And they put a Red coupon on your pillow for the nightly drawing.
    Anyway, We finally headed to breakfast just before 9. Sat with two couples that we made friends with on Sat. Night at Harrysans during dinner. (Shout out to T and A and K and D!) . They asked how our totals were coming along and congratulated us on hitting 500. Then we all headed out for some shopping. We walked out to the gate and gave our room number to the guard. I know it is silly, but it felt safer that we were going as a group. This is my 6th trip and I have never gotten to walk down to the shopping market, so I was very excited. You turn right from the resort and walk about 300 feet, then turn left onto the main road. Traffic whizzes by so you have to pay attention! Right away you will see blue tarps over booths just down and across the street. That is not the shops though. You walk a bit farther, around a curve and the shops pop into sight. Not even ten minutes from Hedo's doorstep. We walked across the street and into the shop area. I was so disappointed because it looked like the shops were closed. It was only about 9:30, so maybe we had come too early. However, as we walked up, a few shopkeepers were opening, and most of them opened up during the hour that we were there. There are close to 50 shops and many of the them had the same items. So we walked all the way to the back and Slowly worked our way to the front. We spread out and had fun peeking into the various shops. (I think the girls had more fun than the guys!) I had an idea of some of the items I wanted to get. I put my Jamaican bargaining talents to good use and got a dress and bracelet at one shop for $20. We also picked up 3 different carvings, each one at a different shop. We like to find things that are unique, so we looked thru quite a few shops without finding exactly what we wanted. They were surprised that I would bargain, and that I was williing to walk away if I didn't like the price. One of the carvings we picked had a heart along with a palm tree and bird. We had the guy personalize it with our names. The pathways are paved and the area feels very safe. You can tell that the people are very dependent on the tourists and know that they need to make the tourists feel welcome. They gave us flyers to take back to Hedo and asked us to spread the word about their shops. You do have to prepare yourself as they will throng around you, trying to coax you to their shops. One guy put a necklace on Cowboy and insisted he buy it for $12. I bargained him down to $7, but Cowboy was a bit stressed. I wasn't bothered at all, and had fun bargaining. You want to make sure to bring lots of smaller bills, $1,$5 and so on. And be willing to say no. With 50 shops to choose from, you can simply walk to the next one if you are not happy with the price, and they know it. All three couples found lots of goodies and then we headed back to Hedo.
    We dropped our stuff at our room, sunscreened up and shut off the ac to head for Watersports for our daily Hobie Cat ride. Yes, Cowboy was addicted. I had been wearing a swimsuit under my life jacket but today, I decided to be a rebel and wore nothing but my life jacket and red hat! We zipped out towards the bay, and then the wind died. I didn't mind since I could just lay back, life jacket unbuckled and enjoyed the sun on my nekid skin. Cowboy was frustrated though, he was hot since he was wearing clothes, and bobbing back and forth wasn't fun, even with the Dramamine. He kept trying to turn us to find the wind, but to no avail. We watched in amusement at the parade of boats coming from the other resorts to "ogle" the nudies at the Hedo beach. Many had cameras. One guy had his iPad and had the boat driver just sit along the dividing rope, while he filmed the beach. Hedo security finally caught on and yelled at him but they couldn't do much. The people in the boat, including the driver just laughed. Cowboy and I quietly laughed at them, since we knew this was the most exciting thing that they were going to be doing on THEIR vanilla vacation! I made sure to keep my hat over my face as they went passed us, commenting on my nakedness. The ladies in the boat were very shocked that I just layed there, showing off my tanned body and pierced nipples and didn't try to cover up. They guys chatted with Cowboy and he said that since there was no wind, he was going to have to strip down and lay out naked with me. They drove away then! But I am sure that we and the Hedo beach were the topics of many dinner conversations at other resorts that night!
    The wind refused to pick up so I finally buckled my life jacket, untied the tow rope and dove into the cool water. Cowboy maned the rudder while I pulled us back to the dock. The guys finally caught on that I was swimming and came out with the motor boat to tow us back in. It was our 4th day on the boat and the first time without enough wind.
    We headed to the nude side for lunch. Yummy patties and jerk chicken, along with some cold Ting! We easily found chairs and floats. Cowboy was eager to shed his clothes and tan for awhile. I actually dashed back to our room to grab the presents that I brought for Chris the woodcarver's kiddos. I always bring two matching party dresses for his twin girls, I took them to him and he had tears in his eyes. He is a really sweet guy and works so hard to provide for his kids. His carvings are beautiful, so be sure to check him out! He always sits in the jungle area right behind the nude hottub.
    Headed back to check on Cowboy, and floated in the ocean, relaxing. Cowboy couldn't resist and said that even though he was taking the day off, he was going to use his fingers to give me one orgasm! Such a sweet man!
    We also enjoyed a bit of time in the nude pool. Topless travel was in the house and they had a DJ and Lots of games going on including musical dicks. Group of couples and one single girl. Circle of guys facing out, with their hands up. Circle of girls facing the guys with their hands up, moving around the guys as the music plays. When it stops, each girl grabs for a dick. Whoever doesn't grab a dick is out and so is her man! It was hilarious! Prizes included lube and sex toys. Harry the owner was there and was a willing participant in musical dicks! Amazing that the owner of the resort is so down to earth and easy going. Just hanging out naked with everyone! He said that the game was fun until the last couple of girls! That's when they get competitive and the nails come out! Later, I danced to one of my favorite songs on the side of the pool by the DJ booth. On the next song, Harry came up and danced the second song with me. I had danced in the talent show with him last time I was here and he asked if I would dance with him this time. So we headed to the disco to practice some steps to the song we chose. We worked on our routine for about 30 min.
    Then Cowboy and I headed back to our room to shower and rest up for dinner. The repeater party was at 6 so we didn't have long to rest. Put on some clothes and headed to the Piano bar. The appetizers were delicious, especially the BBQ wings and the sushi. We didn't win the free trips but it was fun. Harry was there and talked about the various improvements he has been making on the resort. Everyone in the room had been coming to Hedo for years, so we all really appreciate the updates. Harry mentioned that 30 Gardenview regular rooms were being renovated and that the price would stay the same once they were done. He was adding more storage and working on the bathrooms.
    We went back to our room to get dressed for dinner. It was fetish night. I had red pasties, a red thong and my gold chain mail dress. (Cowboy had the chainmail in his carry on during the flight over and customs was not happy about it!) Cowboy wore nothing but red mesh undies. We both looked delicious I must say! We headed to the main dining room and enjoyed a yummy dinner. We didn't hear them call out the winner of the Go green contest, so I went up to the front desk. Turned out that we were the winners that night and the gal put a $50 credit on our account! Such fun and all we did was turn our lights and air off while we went to the beach! We also enjoyed the evening "Fetish" show. Very sexy with lots of new additions. The EC's stripped down to flesh colored thongs during several routines. One of the guys even took that off while facing the curtain! I thought we were going to see the full Monty but he slipped behind the curtains at the last second! Diana did her milk bath routine and one of the other gals did a wax routine. The trapeze artists were excellent as always. This is always my favorite show of the week! Very sexy and fun to watch. When the show was over we called it a night and headed to the room to rest up for Thursday! We managed to have a full, fun day at Hedo without having any sex!

Very nice! As Hedo virgins this August, we are learning alot from your reports...Thank you!

Looking forward to the next installment!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    They were surprised that I would bargain, and that I was wiliing to walk away if I didn't like the price.
    Nice review. My only comment on above is that they very likely fully expected you to bargain but wanted you to feel like it was a just a little bit insulting. That's called silent bargaining. Best cure from your side you did...walk away........................"pretty lady, comon let's figure dis out" SOLD!
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Time for Thursday's report! Cowboy headed to the gym around 8am and I headed up to the main dining room to find our friends who were headed out! I convinced some other friends to join me and we made it to Moon Hill just in time before their bus left! They were delighted with the sexy send-off! I hung out with more friends until Cowboy finished his work out and joined us for breakfast. We asked our friends to take pics of us on the Hedo sign, so we met them there and got some great pics. I attached one below! No one stopped us from taking pics. oThen we sunscreened and headed to watersports for one more try on the Hobie Cat. Cowboy was worried that I would be bored. I told him that since it was his birthday he could do Whatever he wanted. I rode naked again, with just my vest and hat. Cowboy was delighted that there was plenty of wind and we spent over an hour zipping around the bay! Headed to nude beach for snacks and drinks. After a day off, Cowboy was eager to get some play time in. So after eating and setting up our chairs, we headed to the Captain's Nest to start my tally! We had fun trying out lots of different positions. Lots of people were watching us as we played, and no one objected! One gal even handed me a towel to put under my head at the edge of the pool! After giving me 5 orgasms, Cowboy climbed out to get a drink. He hung my red hat on his cock on the way to the bar, eliciting compliments from several people!
    After a break at the bar, we headed to the beach to lay out. I even broke out a book! But I couldn't keep my hands off of Cowboy. Gave him a bj while he relaxed on his chair. Then we went out on the floaties and played some more. My total was up to 7 by the time I had to head to Talent show practice at 4pm. After practicing my dance steps with Harry, he took me to see the model room so I could see what renovations were being made to the reg. rooms. The construction on those new rooms has been going on non stop all week. Luckily, we are never in our room so it hasn't bothered us. Did hear other people complaining about the noise though.
    The new rooms are partly the same, but the boards behind the bed are gone and a big teal blue cushion is attached in place of a head board. The mirror across from the bed is only half the size, and the counter is higher, allowing for the new drawers below, which now open properly with real sliders. The big closet was also taken out and rebuilt with more storage. The bathroom door is gone and now has a frosted sliding glass door on a track that slides back next to the closet when you want to open it. The inside of the bathroom has been redone, with new Floor and wall tile, new counter, a bowl type sink that sits on top of the counter to keep water from splashing onto the counter, glass shelves to put sundries on and towel racks. Shower is retiled as well, with new shower head and handles. The window is no longer wooden slats. It has a real window that can slide open and there is a screen. It all looks very pretty. The only suggestion that I had for Harry was to install a long towel rack on the wall below the ac. To hang gym clothes and bathing suits and such. He liked the idea! It was so sweet of Harry to give me a personal tour! I headed back to my room to get ready for dinner.
    It was toga night. I had a Cleopatra costume and Cowboy had a roman warrior type skirt. We cleaned up and headed to Pastafari for his Birthday dinner. He had to run back to the room for a shirt, but then they let us in! Food was excellent again. They even put a candle on his Creme Brûlée and carried it out singing Happy Birthday. After dinner we hung out in the main dining room. The EC's pulled us onto stage for the costume contest and we got some Hedo bucks. When it was almost 9, I changed into my Jamaican dress to be ready for the talent show. Harry and I had a wonderful time dancing to the song from the movie Dirty Dancing called "The time of your life". We even went down into the audience and got them dancing! Then I changed back into my Cleopatra outfit for awhile and enjoyed the rest of the show. Then we headed to our room to ditch the clothes and go to the Foam party. We had never been to a foam party so we weren't sure what to expect. It is held behind the disco, where the old ice skating rink used to be. They had a DJ set up and the Foam machine was up high on top of what looked like an old life guard stand. There was a blow up "wall" as a perimeter and it helped keep the bubbles in. We stashed our bag over by the chairs and headed into the Foam naked. Topless travel was tossing blinking light up rings into the Foam and people were putting them on. Cowboy put two on his cock and it was hilarious! Other guys started copying him. Soon there were blinking cocks bouncing around everywhere as the guys danced! The Foam was fun as long as you didn't get it in your eyes. Harry was there with his gal. I don't know how he has so much energy! He seems to participate in everything, all day long! Many people were naked, others had swimsuits. There was some anonymous grabbing going on but it didn't bother us! There were almost more people on the outside watching then there were in the Foam. The music was really good. We danced for awhile and decided to get out and clean up. We walked down past the bar and pool and to the left where the "shell shower" is. We wanted to get all of the soap off, and we rubbed each other for quite awhile, which of course made us horny! We decided to play so we could mark the shower off of our Hedo "Fuck-it" list. That put me at 8 orgasms! Cowboy wanted to spend the rest of his birthday in the playroom so we headed over. We stopped to get a drink at the bar on the way. The playroom was busy and we had to take one of the smaller beds. He wanted to try out the "saw horse" but it was busy the whole time we were there. We had lots of fun, including playing on the massage table. Problem was that the wooden legs of the table made noise when they moved! We did take a break to cool off in the little pool, but then we got back to business! Cowboy was on a roll and had my total at a dozen but he still didn't want to cum yet. I don't know how he has the energy! I guess He didn't want his birthday to be over! I was giggling so hard by then, which happens when I orgasm so many times in a row. I think it is all of those endorphins or something. I said he should make it a bakers dozen, and much to my delight, he gave me another one so I was at 13! He finally came with me on the next one which put my total at 14 for Thursday! I am such a lucky woman! We headed to bed around 1pm. What a wonderful day! I have attached one of our Hedo sign pics. Isn't Cowboy just the sexiest thing!?!
    Cowgirl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cowgirl; 06-24-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Sounds like a Very Happy Birthday!

Cowgirl, really enjoyed your reports, sure sounds like you enjoyed Hedo to the max! I must admit, that while reading your reports a certain song kept popping into my head..."Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" lol
    Congratulations
    s

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Cowgirl, really enjoyed your reports, sure sounds like you enjoyed Hedo to the max! I must admit, that while reading your reports a certain song kept popping into my head..."Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" lol
    Congratulations
    Say Capn,now that you mention it,I bet some of the ladies were thinking about an old Willie Nelson song,"All of My Heroes are Cowboys!"

Blog Entries
    Great to hear from you Cowgirl!!! I miss your postings on the old Hedo site
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    Great to hear from you Cowgirl!!! I miss your postings on the old Hedo site
    I asked Harry about the old Hedo site. He said they are hoping to reinvent it soon!
    Cowgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    Congratulations
    CapnMorgan, your comment is very appropo, as you will see in Friday's report below!

Friday morning dawned and we both felt a little melancholy. Our honeymoon at Hedo had been amazing, but it was coming to a close. We went to breakfast with friends and then to Moon Hill to send them off properly! Walked to the prude beach with a few outfits to do a Vanilla photo shoot. Clouds were moving in already so the pics didn't turn out well. But luckily we had already done our Cinnamon (Non-Vanilla) pics on the wall earlier in the week! After 5 days in a row of taking the Hobie Cat out, Cowboy said he didn't want to today. He said he wanted to spend as much time on the beach naked as possible. So we headed to the nude beach and set up our spot. We didn't bother with sunscreen since it was our last day. We relaxed and I had fun teasing Cowboy by licking his cock every so often. The clouds got darker and you could feel the storm getting closer. As the first drops began to fall, we grabbed floats and swam out to the floating dock with some lube! Cowboy layed on his back while I sucked on him to get him hard. The soft rain drops were warm. Then I climbed on board and rode Cowboy in the rain! It was awesome. The rain got harder. We finally switched positions with me underneath facing him, and he rode me until I came. Then we jumped into the water and swam back to the beach. Boy did we have quite an audience! And they were very appreciative of the show! We heard about it for the rest of the day! The storm was really blowing in so we headed back to our room. We climbed into bed to enjoy the mirrors and continue the fun. Cowboy got me to cum 4 more times before he came. So I was already at 5 and he was at 1. The storm was still in full force, so we decided to go ahead and organize and pack most of our stuff. That way, we would be able to enjoy the next morning and not be in a rush.
    Then we headed to the gift shop to spend our collection of Hedo bucks along with the $50 go green prize. Picked out lots of goodies and only had to pay $11 after they deducted all of our Hedo bucks and the prize! So fun to get free goodies!
    Went back to the room to pack the new stuff and take a nap before dinner. It was still pouring.
    Woke up around 6 and showered and got dressed for Rock Star. We both looked sexy! Made it to the dining area by 7. The Grand buffet was excellent. Had tons of delicious food including shrimp bisque, all kinds of sushi and some Jamaican dishes. We got a front row table again and ate slowly, knowing that we wanted to stay for the show. Winston and his crew didn't disappoint. We really enjoyed the music and got to dance to some of the songs. We had people come up to our table asking us about our show on the floating dock! One guy said he was in awe, and that they were watching and had wanted to swim out and join us! I explained to him that we waited until the rain started to make sure there wouldn't be any neighboring boats going by. I would never want to impose my sexual activities on others who weren't interested, especially if there could be kids on the boats. Even the ECs came up to us to comment on our floating show on the dock!
    After the show we ditched our clothes in the room and grabbed the lube so that we could spend our last night in the playroom. Cowboy really wanted to try out the sawhorse since it had been in use all night on Thursday night.
    We got to the playroom right at 10:30 and it was easy to get a bed right by the sawhorse. We played on the bed for a bit and then moved to the sawhorse. It was very comfy, with padded boards for my legs to rest on and a padded top for my head and torso. Cowboy worked his magic all evening and it was wonderful. The orgasms kept coming and I was so "high" from the endorphins and hormones. I was giggling and couldn't string two words together. I don't drink alcohol at all, so I am never drunk on alcohol. But I was "drunk" on the constant surges of oxytocin my brain was releasing! By the time Cowboy finally let himself come, I had come 7 times, which put my total for the day at 12! But at least Cowboy's total was at two since he came in the room earlier in the day! It was an awesome way to end our honeymoon at Hedo!
    Yes, I know, I am a very lucky woman to have a husband who is such an amazing lover!
    We cooled off in the little pool and then headed to our room to fall in bed.
    Cowgirl
    Last edited by cowgirl; 06-30-2017 at 12:03 AM.

That was a very informative, and entertaining week of trip reports. I was able to visualize alot of the resort because of your very thorough descriptions....almost as if we were there! We could relate to your meloncholy feeling on your last day, as I feel an empty pit in my stomach every time our wonderful vacations come to an end way too soon. I am going to bookmark this thread so we can continue to access and review it as our trip gets closer. We are just all the more excited to go now!! So glad you had a wonderful honeymoon, and very thankful you were willing to share it.
    Thanks again cowgirl,
    Cheers!
    Last edited by popatop; 06-30-2017 at 01:59 AM.

Cowgirl, really enjoyed all your trip reports, thanks for taking the time to post. However, now another song keeps popping into my head "Home for a Rest"! lol
    s

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast