Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nudes at the front

Thank you so much for your reports @cowgirl!!!

Makes me even more excited for our trip back in August!!

Quote Originally Posted by popatop View Post
    That was a very informative, and entertaining week of trip reports. I was able to visualize alot of the resort because of your very thorough descriptions....almost as if we were there! We could relate to your meloncholy feeling on your last day, as I feel an empty pit in my stomach every time our wonderful vacations come to an end way too soon. I am going to bookmark this thread so we can continue to access and review it as our trip gets closer. We are just all the more excited to go now!! So glad you had a wonderful honeymoon, and very thankful you were willing to share it.
    Thanks again cowgirl
    Cheers!
    So glad you enjoyed my posts, Popatop! I had so much fun writing them, reliving every delicious moment of our honeymoon! I know you will have a wonderful vacation at Hedo! Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to answer them!
    Cowgirl

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    So glad you enjoyed my posts, Popatop! I had so much fun writing them, reliving every delicious moment of our honeymoon! I know you will have a wonderful vacation at Hedo! Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to answer them!
    Cowgirl
    So nice of you to offer cowgirl!

We also booked the less expensive garden view regular, and hope to be lucky enough for an Oceanview regular upgrade. We plan on spending most of our waking hours on the nude side, but we like a quiet room for the all important sack time and occasional nap.

So one question we would have is: Can we request a quiet room far away from the Disco, and hopefully avoid construction noise? And if we can, do you happen to know specific prude side rooms or blocks that are the quietest?

We always know we can find noise, and we are willing to walk alot to find it!

Great post @cowgirl!!!

We are returning in August and can't wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by popatop View Post
    So nice of you to offer cowgirl!

We also booked the less expensive garden view regular, and hope to be lucky enough for an Oceanview regular upgrade. We plan on spending most of our waking hours on the nude side, but we like a quiet room for the all important sack time and occasional nap.

So one question we would have is: Can we request a quiet room far away from the Disco, and hopefully avoid construction noise? And if we can, do you happen to know specific prude side rooms or blocks that are the quietest?

We always know we can find noise, and we are willing to walk alot to find it!
    Popatop,
    Actually, right now, the construction noise IS on the prude side as they are renovating the rooms. So it was hard to nap in the afternoons, though we only tried a couple of times. You can ask for a room far from the Disco, and you can also move if you complain about the noise. They will try to accommodate you. August is low season so their should be available rooms if you want to move.
    Cowgirl

Popatop,
    Actually, right now, the construction noise IS on the prude side as they are renovating the rooms. So it was hard to nap in the afternoons, though we only tried a couple of times. You can ask for a room far from the Disco, and you can also move if you complain about the noise. They will try to accommodate you. August is low season so their should be available rooms if you want to move.
    Cowgirl

Thank you for that good information Cowgirl! We'll hopefully be able to work something out with the staff to get a quiet room.

I am looking forward to our next trip and getting one of the refurbished, updated rooms that I got to tour with Harry! The bathroom is much improved and there is more storage. Hopefully Harry will include my idea of adding a long towel rack below the air Conditioners! It would really help to be able to hang up swimsuits, work out gear, and towels of course!
    Cowgirl

Good idea about the long towel rack!
    Do you know if they are getting rid of those big cumbersome bathroom doors?
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Yes, the bathroom door is gone! Replaced with a sliding glass door, sort of like a pocket door. The frosted glass door hangs on a track that runs above the door. It rolls back along the wall and fits into a space next to the closet. So it is out of your way.
    Cowgirl

Yes, the bathroom door is gone! Replaced with a sliding glass door, sort of like a pocket door. The frosted glass door hangs on a track that runs above the door. It rolls back along the wall and fits into a space next to the closet. So it is out of your way.
    Cowgirl
    Thanks Cowgirl. Brilliant, that's what we were hoping for in the renos!
    (With the old ones, if you opened the door too quickly you could knock someone off the shitter, lol )
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Did they ever get rid of the little 1968 model coffee table in the rooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Did they ever get rid of the little 1968 model coffee table in the rooms?
    We did find that table quite big and cumbersome. However, it was a blessing for making coffee as the coffee maker seemed to leak so I could at least clean the table easily.

Love the trip report. You guys sound like you'd be fun to party with. You're in Texas, right? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackchicken View Post
    Love the trip report. You guys sound like you'd be fun to party with. You're in Texas, right? Where?
    Thanks for the compliment! As newlyweds, we are out of the swinging scene!
    Cowgirl

The clouds got darker and you could feel the storm getting closer. As the first drops began to fall, we grabbed floats and swam out to the floating dock with some lube! Cowboy layed on his back while I sucked on him to get him hard. The soft rain drops were warm. Then I climbed on board and rode Cowboy in the rain! It was awesome. The rain got harder. We finally switched positions with me underneath facing him, and he rode me until I came. Then we jumped into the water and swam back to the beach. Boy did we have quite an audience! And they were very appreciative of the show! We heard about it for the rest of the day!
    Reviewing your awesome trip report again cowgirl! We would love to have sex in the rain, but without a big audience. Do you know of any good spots on the property to have sex in the rain without being so out in the open?
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast