Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nudes at the front

Nudes at the front

Cowgirl is in the house!
    Got to Hedo on Sat. Morning at 7:30 am. Enjoyed breakfast including yummy mangos. Relaxed in the ocean on the nude side all morning. Devoured beef patties and jerk chicken for lunch and then got our room at 12:30.
    Unpacked and hung up costumes then headed back to the nude side for the rest of the afternoon. Enjoyed the ocean and the nude pool and grotto.
    Had one couple from the forum spot my red hat and ask if I was "Cowgirl"!
    Got to see Chris the woodcarver and Julian from watersports. So awesome that they remember me! Service all over the resort is excellent. Resort doesn't seem very crowded at all. No lines at any of the bars and we got right in at dinner.
    Wore my red hat and new cowgirl outfit to dinner. Ate at Pastafari and it was delicious. I had the ravioli and lamb. And we both had the creme brûlée for desert of course!
    Too tired from traveling to watch the shows, so we headed to the room around 9pm for an early night. Room was clean and air conditioner works perfectly. Shower works as well.

Honeymoon is going fanfuckingtabulous! Had a blast "playing" on the blue mats trying out different positions out in the ocean and no sex police bothered us! Also played in the shallow pool by the grotto, and beside it with no issues! Sexy atmosphere is such a turn on that Cowboy had to hang his hat on his cock when we headed to the bar for drink refills! He is loving being an exhibitionist!
    Luckily, since Cowboy can't keep his hands off of me, my Orgasm count for Sat. was 10 ! I am so in love! Cowboy is only allowing himself one orgasm per day! So he holds out until the end of the evening! I am the luckiest woman on the planet !!
    Cowgirl
    Last edited by cowgirl; 06-11-2017 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks for the report. Glad you are having a great time. If my math is correct, you're on pace for a 70 orgasm week!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Great report!Sounds like you and Cowboy are enjoying your honeymoon.Congrats!

Sounds like you are enjoying to the max...as it should be!

Sunday we were up at 7 am to head to the tennis courts. But it turned out that it was Garfield the tennis pro's day off. So we went to the gym to do yoga instead. Then had a delicious breakfast before heading back to the room to slather up with sunscreen so we could enjoy some watersports. Relaxed on the nude side in the shade until 10:30. I hopped on a paddleboard and took it for a spin. Got to see a black manta ray, a smaller brown spotted ray and lots of fish and starfish. When King Julian at watersports was ready for our lesson, we took a Hobie cat out. Julian is a great teacher and my Cowboy learned quickly. We dropped Julian back at the dock and zipped up and down the coastline for quite a while. We made to sure to go out far enough that we could stop a couple of times to play!
    Ever the responsible man, Cowboy made sure to keep both feet on the rudder while he lay on his stomach and put his tongue to good use! We stayed out so long that they finally came out in the motor boat to check on us! And I got to mark "Hobie Cat" off of my "LIST".
    We spent the rest of the afternoon at the nude side, having fun playing in several spots. Played in the Captain's Nest pool that overlooks the bigger nude pool. No one stopped us! Enjoyed more playtime on the blue mats out in the ocean as well. My total was already at 8 by the time we headed back to the room! Napped, showered and then dressed for school girl night. Wore red pasties since my outfit showed my nips. We ate at Harry Sans with three other couples. They were all newbies so we had fun chatting and giving them new info. Another couple who was supposed to eat dinner with them didn't show up. We found out later that they bought "brownies" on the beach and were really sick. Someone should really warn people when they check in.
    Food was very good and our server was very entertaining. The green tea desert was weird but the fried ice cream was yummy.
    After dinner, we moved to the tables in front of the stage and had fun dancing with the EC's while an outside entertainer sang. We wanted to go to the playroom but we were told it was "Ladies only" until 11. So we went to the beds below the disco and played for a bit. That put my total at 10 and we hadn't even made it to the playroom! Cowboy's competitive nature kicked in and he was determined to beat Saturday's total. We got drinks at the Piano bar and then finally made it to the playroom.
    Very romantic and relaxing. Roof is open so we could see the stars and moon. Beds all around and 3 little pools to cool off in. Separate room had a "cage" , chains and a "cross", more beds and a big shower. This room was full when we got there. We played in the open courtyard, cooling off in the pools in between. Played for close to two hours which was amazing. 10 more orgasms for me put my Sunday total at 20! (I am the luckiest woman on the planet!) Cowboy finally agreed to come and then we headed to the nude side for food! Shared a pizza, and then walked past the hottub. Lots of couples playing and only a few single guys.
    Walked back to our room along the beach, stopping to see the fish at the dock. Everything is new for Cowboy since he is a Hedo virgin, so I am having fun showing him the whole resort.
    Needless to say, "BEST" "HONEYMOON" "EVER"!
    Cowgirl

Note to self, watch out for brownies on the beach! Any advice on where to get some that wont make you ill? (Or did they just happen to partake in to large a serving?)

We have only tried the brownies from Jenny's in negril, we figure since it is a store it would be more reliable. They taste like dirt found in a well used cow pasture. Some friends at hedo told us the Best advice ever, nibble! It takes A while for to kick in, but when it does omg. We ate about a third of our brownie in a week and it was plenty for us, if we were to split it and had it in one night we were lost days.

As for buying it off the beach.... not sure if you can trust it or god knows what is in it.
    Last edited by toohorny; 06-12-2017 at 09:19 PM.

I wouldn't buy anything edible on the beach. Jenny's is the best recommendation. I believe Tedd's Boom Room in Negril proper also sells edibles including magic mushrooms.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Not sure about the brownies. I think they just ate too much at once.
    Monday was a fun day. We made it to the tennis courts just after 8am and visited with Garfield the tennis pro. Had fun hitting balls until 9. Then enjoyed delicious omlets from Austin again for breakfast. Headed for the room to change and sunscreen up. Cowboy enjoyed his Hobie Cat lesson so much on Sunday that he wanted to try again. We headed to watersports and Julian set us up. Cowboy proudly showed off his new skills, zipping along the water, going much faster this time. It was a blast!
    Then we headed to the nude beach to set up our spot. The resort has lower occupancy than I am used to, so there are plenty of chairs and floats to choose from. Had jerk chicken and fries for lunch and relaxed on the beach. We played in the grotto and got my tally going for the day! We took a break and swam around in the nude pool. It was empty enough that people brought floaties in the pool. Cowboy sat on a bar stool to order a drink and I sat his lap on the stool. "Something" popped up so I happily enjoyed the "ride" right there at the bar! Then we headed back out to the beach to enjoy some more playtime in the ocean. What a delicious way to spend our honeymoon! Non-stop sex in all sorts of fun places. My tally was up to six after playing in the ocean. Poor Cowboy got stung right on the tip of his cock by something in the ocean, when he brushed up against some seaweed. So we headed back to the room to shower and apply ointments to his injury. We were both tired so we napped until dinner.
    It was Jamaica night so we got our black and green outfits on and enjoyed lots of yummy Jamaican food. Got to see Winston who is as talented as ever. And Harry the owner was there as well. It was good to visit with both of them since it has been almost two years since my last trip. The Jamaican singer was very talented so we enjoyed the show. Cowboy was ready to call it a night. I tucked him in and then headed to the Piano bar. Kelly the Piano player was excellent and Stephanie sings so well. Harry came in and sang some songs and Winston came in as well. I actually got a seat around the piano, which is a first for me. I really like being at the resort when it isn't so crowded! Finally headed back to the room at 1am to fall in bed.
    Cowgirl

We are loving your trip reports! I have to ask - is ladies only a regular nightly thing in the playroom? ��

Quote Originally Posted by texas30 View Post
    We are loving your trip reports! I have to ask - is ladies only a regular nightly thing in the playroom? ��
    Thank you texas30! I am not sure about the ladies only thing. I think it was that one night set up by a group that is here this week.
    Cowgirl

Well, we are back in Texas. We were having so much fun that I didn't manage to keep up my daily reports! But I think I will keep posting them even though they are late!
    Tuesday was a big day for us, but it requires a bit of background information to set up the scene. So here goes...
    Cowboy runs half marathons and his goal for 2016 was to run 1000 miles by Dec. 31st. He has an app on his phone that tracks his runs everyday. He got in one last run on the morning of Dec. 31st. So his total for 2016 was 1014 miles, which is amazing.
    That evening, while celebrating NYE, I asked what his goal would be for 2017. I assumed it would be an even higher # of miles. Cowboy said "My goal for 2017 is to give you 500 orgasms by The end of 2017. I was speechless of course. I didn't think that was even possible. But he insisted that that was his goal and so we got a desk calendar for the dining room table so that we could track the daily totals.
    How does this relate to Hedo you might ask? Well, we hit 500 orgasms on Tuesday at Hedo! So he managed to reach his 2017 goal by June! Yes, I am a lucky woman!
    Tuesday morning Cowboy ran on the treadmill while I slept in. He was very impressed with the quality of the gym. So many machines to choose from, all in good condition, along with lots of free weights.
    He came back and showered and then climbed back into bed with me. It was the first time we actually had sex in the room! I got to come twice and Cowboy came once!
    Then we enjoyed a late breakfast. So amazing that Austin the omelet guy remembers exactly what you want every morning! Lots of fresh mangoes and the coconut croissants are delicious! Also had fried plantains each morning.
    Cowboy was bitten by the sailing bug so we headed to Watersports for our daily sail on the Hobie Cat! He was really getting the hang of it and we were zipping back and forth for over an hour. So much fun.
    Then headed to the nude beach to lay out and relax. We knew we were close to the 500 and headed to the Captain's nest above the nude pool. Tried lots of different positions and had quite an appreciative audience. The water was the perfect temperature and I really enjoyed riding my Cowboy! That added 5 more to my tally for the day by the time we took a lunch break! Enjoyed patties and jerk chicken for lunch. The renovations to the Nude grill area are impressive. The grill is three times as long as it was, with a marble counter and an area for the popcorn machine, coffee maker and beef patties. The cement deck in front is awesome and has 8 tables with umbrellas and is very inviting. The nude bar is redone as welll and the roof has more overhang to protect people in the rain. There is also a DJ booth along the back wall behind the pool.
    We retired to the beach to relax. With the resort at less than 50% occupancy, there were plenty of chairs and floats to choose from all week. We worked on our tans and then cooled off on the floats. Cowboy had fun making me come 3 more times in the ocean before we headed to the room to clean up for dinner.
    Tuesday was Glo night and bare as you dare. We wanted to eat dinner at Flame, so we wore regular clothes and enjoyed a delicious meal. First was garlic bread and hummus. Then we had the coconut shrimp appetizers since they were out of the crab cakes. We also had salad and then our steaks. They were served with a skewer of shrimp and some veggies. The steaks were delicious and cooked perfectly. Desserts were yummy too and we really enjoyed eating in the quiet, private atmosphere. Flame is an excellent addition to the restaurants at Hedo. Then we headed back to our room to get our Glo stuff on. Went to the main dining room to enjoy the nightly show. Got to hear Winston singing. Hedo is so lucky to have such an amazing talent! All of the EC staff are awesome. With many of them singing in addition to dancing. After the show, we headed to the pool deck to dance at the glow party. We got lots of compliments about our costumes. Music was good and lots of people were dancing. I love the parties on the pool deck. They get more participation then the regular disco.
    We were both excited that we were going to hit 500 orgasms that night, so we headed to the beds below the disco. We could still enjoy the music from the Glo party while we played on the beds. I came twice and then we came together. So my total for the day was 13 and Cowboy's total was two. Yes, I feel guilty about that. But he keeps insisting that guys are built differently and can't have multiple orgasms like girls. He always tries to give me 10 orgasms before he has his. We relaxed on the beds afterwards, marveling at reaching our goal with 6 months to spare! Then we headed to bed to get some rest!
    Last edited by cowgirl; 06-18-2017 at 12:18 PM.

I can verify her Tuesday actions. I think she hit all 500 that day. Lol. Was going to come say hi but there was never a long enough break in the action. Glad you had a great time
    H2 June 7-13, 2015 Virgin Trip
    H2 May 21-29, 2016
    H2 June 9-16, 2017
    H2 June 9-16, 2018
    H2 Dec 15-22, 2018
    H2 June 9-15, 2019
    H2 May 30 - June 6th 2020 Canceled due to COIVD
    H2 Dec 16-20, 2021

Blog Entries
    sounds like you guys had a great trip for sure. we just love it there....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Congratulations on hitting 500 by June, quite an accomplishment! Realizing it takes time to recover from a great vacation, we will patiently wait for your Wednesday report! ;-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast