Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To our Military

Blog Entries

Thumbs up To our Military

Not up for debate today.

To: Moorerotic and the other fine souls of our nations powerful military, as well as those who have served in the past, or given their lives in the pursuit of upholding the one common bond amongst all Americans... FREEDOM...

I give a heartfelt salute and moment of special admiration.

No matter your position... republican, democrat, or independant... let no opinion stand in the way of your utmost respect and appreciation of these people who enable us the very right to speak our mind, live our life, raise our children and be who we want and choose to be without fear.

Fear here in America is what if I lose my job... Fear in Iraq and other parts of the world is what if I lose my life, or have my family murdered...

I am thankful to only know OUR version of fear...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

From your nearest allies over the water, we would like to express our deepest appreciation to all those who fight by our side for the rights and freedom of our Country too. Thank you

JA,
    You hit the nail right on the head.

May all our sevice people in harms way be in your thoughts and prayers.

to all our brave hero's and thank you.

Here Here
    As a veteran, a son who is now a veteran, and currently serving as a policeman.
    Don't forget during your holiday parties, to stop for a second and have a toast to the men and women currently serving their country.
    Does not matter whether you believe in the war or policies, some of the soldiers don't, but they are doing their sworn duty.
    May you all be safe this holiday season and return to your families.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    I wanted to add:

If you went to recently, or are planning to go to Hedo in the future and nobody questioned you about WHY... Thank a veteran, or currently serving service man, or woman...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Thank you.

Upon my return to the sates, the wife and I will be heading to HEDO II. (OCT 07)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Not up for debate today.

To: Moorerotic and the other fine souls of our nations powerful military, as well as those who have served in the past, or given their lives in the pursuit of upholding the one common bond amongst all Americans... FREEDOM...

No matter your position... republican, democrat, or independant... let no opinion stand in the way of your utmost respect and appreciation of these people who enable us the very right to speak our mind, live our life, raise our children and be who we want and choose to be without fear.

Fear here in America is what if I lose my job... Fear in Iraq and other parts of the world is what if I lose my life, or have my family murdered...

My sentiments exactly. Well said.

~EHB~

My appreciation and prayers to all the service personel. I have a sister active duty. We all owe you a great deal of gratitude. THANK YOU!!!!

thanks for posting that JAnewbies. That is great!!! My appreciate everything they have done for us and our country!
    Jason and Deanna June 2009

Thumbs down Why was that necessary?

THINK-

Why do you think it was necessary to dirty up a nice sentimental post that happens to ring true with everyone else who replied by posting your propoganda link? Why is it you think that people want to see that on this solemn holiday? What in the world would drive you to believe your views are welcome, given the tone and language of the posts that were there ahead of you? JANEWBIES made a post making it clear that their motivation was apolitical, yet somehow you misinterpreted that to mean they were making a forum for you? You do your own cause harm by the impropriety of what you have posted in this conversation.
    To those others who have posted, I join you in your comments, and hope both that our servicemen stay safe and come home soon, as well as completing their mission and keeping "that kind of fear" on distant shores rather than our own.
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Not up for debate today.

JA - You hit the bull's eye. Whether you agree or disagree with the war in Iraq, we all all have to respect and support those fighting for us.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Nickand Kerry...

WOW !!
    This is why I LOVE Hedo and the people that gravitate there. I Never thought I would see something that made me tear up on the Hedo forum, but leave it to you guys to hit that trigger.
    Our Son is Currently stationed in Baghdad, just outside Sadr City. I am VERY proud of him and all the other men and women that serve beside him and afford me the right to speak my mind, travel at will, and live my life without persecution.

" Poor is the nation that has no heroes . . .
    Shameful is the one that, having them . . forgets."
    - Unknown
    Pam and Rich
    Flme31@Hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/pamazon

CAPTAIN PAM AND PRINCE RICHARD THA RUTHLESS
    BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

PamnRich, we feel you big time.Our son spent a year in the Baghdad area in the army and is getting ready to go back this winter.It makes it a hard vacation ,even at Hedo, when you know where your child is!! Hang tough we are with you.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast