Thread: First Week of August Concerns

First Week of August Concerns

Hey, new to the forum and this is my first post. We booked from August 3-7 this summer and I've read a few things that have me concerned.

I read that with it being a holiday, that there will be more non-lifestyle locals that will be booking rooms and that the resort ends up having a different vibe and is less 'sexy' than usual.

I'm sure we'll have a good time regardless but for what it costs, I was really hoping to not feel uncomfortable if we want to be naked and frisky.

Does anyone have any feedback about this?

Thanks

January is considered lifestyle month, however everybody there in January are not in the lifestyle. Other times of the year there are groups that go that are also very lifestyle friendly.

As for the week you are going (we have never been the first week of August), we assume that there will be other lifestylers there, but may not be as many as other weeks of the year...unless a lifestyle friendly group are there. Even if most of the guests are not into swinging, there will be people there looking for a fun sexy time...even if they do not play with others. You will also meet some people that may have not played with others before, but may be open to in the right situation.

Jamaica is also a very conservative society so the normal sexy vibe may be a little lower, but may have a higher number of single Jamaican men at the resort (if you are into that). One issue that we have found on occasion, "in Jamaica (and other countries) you are either a maid or have a maid" Some Jamaicans (guests) that we have met at Hedo (not all) have treated the staff as second class citizens. We do not like this when we see it.

On the bright side, you will get a great vibe from the Jamaican guests. You will get to party and get exposed to more of a Jamaican culture than is normally at Hedo.

Do not worry...you will have a blast!

We'll be up there too during the first week 7/29-8/5 I have not been there before but I am not too worried about it, I plan on making my own fun regardless!

August 6th is Jamaican Independence Day and the resort tends to have a much higher than usual amount of Jamaican locals there around that time. Others have reported that the rules regarding mandatory nudity are much less strictly enforced and the overall feel of the resort changes.

Interesting. I guess we'll have to see what it's like when we get there. Always up for something new I suppose.

We are also new to the forum and are booked from 7/30 - 8/5. I've been doing lots of reading and it seems that everyone has a different experience. I'm just going to go with the flow and make this vacation the best ever...no matter what!!! Would love to connect with you and meet up for drinks!!!

We will be there Aug. 4-11. This will be our second time at Hedo, and we are anxious to return! We are not in the lifestyle, but love being naked and having fun! See you there!