Thread: June 29 to July 3

June 29 to July 3

Hi all,

The Mrs and I are headed to Calente for a few days at the end of the month. We have been spoiled with the Hedo threads and would love some input. What is the vibe like on Friday? She wants to get down to Tampa for a day trip.....want to make sure we won't miss any excitement! If someone wants to join us on our trip, feel free to let us know.

Most weekends at Caliente (Fri-Sun) are pretty busy. Spend the afternoon in the pool and meet other couples. After dark the upper level jacuzzi and conversation pool are very LS friendly. The nightclub on both evenings is also a good place to meet others. Caliente recently stopped admitting single males (unless annual members) so that has pretty much eliminated that problem. We live in the area and visit on a regular basis. Have fun!

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Fri and Sat night the night club will likely be rockin'.The Hedo management would be well served to go visit at least once and see what a nudist LS friendly resort disco can be.The disco at Hedo is totally lame compared to the one at Caliente.

I admit the disco at Hedo is pretty lame....but we love the hot tub and new playroom. The Mrs and I aren't really into nightclubs. I have a major weakness for the foam party, but i consider it a non-disco event.

We are happy to hear the pool on Friday and Saturday is a bit more active than during the week. The Mrs enjoys a balance of excitement and relaxation. I will admit I prefer the wild side 24/7, but would hit the wall if I didn't have her to balance me out.