Thread: Well.. Hi Everyone!!!

Cool Well.. Hi Everyone!!!

Jen and John here. We are your naughty neighbors next door here in Socal. Lots of great info on the site for us to look through. Especially, the trip reviews. I think Desire Pearl might be our best option for our first trip to a non vanilla resort. Thanks for having us aboard!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Jen and John! I'm sure you'll find lots of advice on taking your first non-vanilla vacation, but don't hesitate to ask.

And I lived in SoCal for a number of years. Based on your photo you were NOT one of my neighbors - unfortunately! I would have remembered....

Hello and welcome
    Just go to hedo and dive in . We did best trip ever . We dove right in. Skip desire just go straight to hedo .

Quote Originally Posted by Bigredtatts View Post
    Hello and welcome
    Just go to hedo and dive in . We did best trip ever . We dove right in. Skip desire just go straight to hedo .
    Well, ok... Sounds good. We are new to the lifestyle so you might be right. I will say that Jen and I are hotel snobs and we've heard the the rooms and grounds are nicer at Pearl but we're open to other ideas.

We've not been their since they up dated rooms . You don't spend alot of time in room any way . The rooms are for only 3 things showering sleeping and sex. So don't worry about the rooms we had more sex on the beach and out side then in our room . You go to hedo for the people and the vibe . Everybody is different . . We've only been to hedo . So I'm speaker for our experience . Either way you look at it . Your on vacation and on a beach and have nakedness and drink in hand so you can't beat that

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmercouple View Post
    Well, ok... Sounds good. We are new to the lifestyle so you might be right. I will say that Jen and I are hotel snobs and we've heard the the rooms and grounds are nicer at Pearl but we're open to other ideas.
    No one goes to Hedo for the rooms or the grounds. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the grounds are well maintained.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlirt View Post
    Welcome Jen and John! I'm sure you'll find lots of advice on taking your first non-vanilla vacation, but don't hesitate to ask.

And I lived in SoCal for a number of years. Based on your photo you were NOT one of my neighbors - unfortunately! I would have remembered....
    Hmm..... That's a compliment!! 😛

It all sounds great and thanks so much for the welcome! We are glad to be here.