Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting recognized on this forum

Getting recognized on this forum

Have any of you been recognized by a friend or relative on this forum? Did they "out" you publicly? I wouldn't mind getting a PM (private message) from someone on here if they happen to realize they know me.
    But I hope they don't out me in the regular posts where anyone can read it.
    This is a very conservative area and those in my profession have to be extra discreet if we don't want to lose our jobs. Has this been an issue for anyone here?
    Just curious...
    Cowgirl

Yes we have...but it did not matter...they were friends that we met at Hedo and they figured out who we were on this forum...but since we knew them from Hedo, not an issue.

being in HR and the wife in medical this always concerned me, here and on fetlife, but I figure, hey if they are on here too, they are in the same boat

Haven't been recognized on the forum, but we have run into friends from the vanilla world at Hedo...

But if it is any reassurance, I have a few times in life, experienced people describing people and scenarios that I thought could fit me/us to a "T", only to find out it was someone else!!

So unless someone is malicious enough to bring forward concrete evidence such as IP addresses or photos of you on this forum, it would be difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are actually involved.... But then again, people f a conservative bent are usually scared of their own shadows and see trouble in things they don't understand.....

I am very careful not to post any face or front pics. I only go by Cowgirl, and don't use real names in any post. Hopefully that is enough to protect my privacy.
    Of course, I do like to show off my best "asset", hence the avatar!
    Cowgirl

We no longer post any pictures on this site as we found one that had only been posted here on another site about a year ago.

Haven't been recognised or outed. Though we would be careful about posting pics, even if its without the face.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    Haven't been recognized on the forum, but we have run into friends from the vanilla world at Hedo...

But if it is any reassurance, I have a few times in life, experienced people describing people and scenarios that I thought could fit me/us to a "T", only to find out it was someone else!!

So unless someone is malicious enough to bring forward concrete evidence such as IP addresses or photos of you on this forum, it would be difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are actually involved.... But then again, people f a conservative bent are usually scared of their own shadows and see trouble in things they don't understand.....
    Trust me on this-If you lived way down South in the Bible Belt and had a "reputation sensitive" means of employment and a host of family,friends,and neighbors who consider themselves to be HOLY then you would seriously understand the need for privacy and secrecy.We have posted headless and blurred photos here in the past but once the word got out about somebody here putting pics out on Tinder,well,that ended that.............

I think if people figured us out on this site, well they are at the very least curious enough about something in the lifestyle or what else would they be doing here cruising this site. I (he) do have quite a high profile executive job but have no problem telling family and friends that we go to Hedo. At the end of the day I think we are sexual beings and there is no shame in that, but we certainly don't tell details. Let them use their imagination and keep them guessing what we get into in our personal sex lives, they only wish and dream such things.

By the way Cowgirl, my educated guess would be that you are in Calgary AB aka Cowtown. If this is a fact PM us. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MNMYYC View Post
    By the way Cowgirl, my educated guess would be that you are in Calgary AB aka Cowtown. If this is a fact PM us. Thanks.
    LOL! Nope, I am not in Canada at all. I am in Texas! My new Cowboy IS from Canada though! I have never been to Canada but look forward to going someday soon! You can look back at my old posts and see where I chat about OTR4U, our favorite resort here in Texas. It is the closest thing we can find to Hedo around here.
    Cowgirl

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    LOL! Nope, I am not in Canada at all. I am in Texas! My new Cowboy IS from Canada though! I have never been to Canada but look forward to going someday soon! You can look back at my old posts and see where I chat about OTR4U, our favorite resort here in Texas. It is the closest thing we can find to Hedo around here.
    Cowgirl
    Alright! Texans here as well! Never heard of OTR4U. Definitely need to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Trust me on this-If you lived way down South in the Bible Belt and had a "reputation sensitive" means of employment and a host of family,friends,and neighbors who consider themselves to be HOLY then you would seriously understand the need for privacy and secrecy.We have posted headless and blurred photos here in the past but once the word got out about somebody here putting pics out on Tinder,well,that ended that.............
    NN, I hear you... It sucks having to live like that.

I developed an "Up Yours" attitude towards religious people as a teen sweating my ass off in Sunday Mass and watching the hypocrites parade toward the altar for communion. I'm an open book as far as most of my life, and most people who know me are aware that I play straight up, so I have no fear of anyone judging me. I also have the luxury of owning my own business, so that may contribute my sense of (false?) security!! I also go for the jugular when someone takes me on, so not too much bullshit gets thrown my way.....

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Cowgirl
    Howdy Cowgirl
    We're also from Texas, and wanted to let you know about Live Oak Ranch as an alternative to OTR4U. We haven't been to the latter, but have had loads of fun at the former - especially during the HEDO FEST special events. If you've never heard of it, check out their website - or PM us for details!

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlirt View Post
    Howdy Cowgirl
    We're also from Texas, and wanted to let you know about Live Oak Ranch as an alternative to OTR4U. We haven't been to the latter, but have had loads of fun at the former - especially during the HEDO FEST special events. If you've never heard of it, check out their website - or PM us for details!
    We have been to live oak a few times as well. Always a great time.

Yup, been to Live Oak. Actually won a 3 day Hedo trip from Winston at the Hedo Fest one year at Live Oak. We enjoy going there but it is not close for us.
    OTR4U was built by a couple that had a trailer at Live Oak but wanted a place farther north. They have a night club with stage, stripper poles and DJ, pool, hot tub and cabins and rv spots. You can also be a resident and park your trailer out permanently. Theme nights every weekend just like Live Oak. Great group of regulars!
    Distance wise, OTR4U is much much closer for us. And we love going there. Was a resident for several years with my first Cowboy!
    Cowgirl
    Last edited by cowgirl; 06-02-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast