Thread: Who else is going to H2 July 10th to the 16th?

Who else is going to H2 July 10th to the 16th?

Like to start chatting with everyone, especially those going in July. We are first timers and have never been nude in public.. How many drinks did it take you guys to get the nerve to take it all off?

Any suggestions to start gettting ready??

Thanks

how many to get nekkid

It took me zero drinks to get nekkid. It was great. Being first timers I was a little nervous, but there is an energy about the place that set me at ease immediately. Quite honestly, and yes, I know, I am sorry to say this. By the end of the week, I wish I saw people on with clothes. Nekkid is a wonderful feeling, but some clothing makes your mind wander a bit and makes things more interesting sometimes you must admit.
    I loved wearing my sexy lingerie to the club each night, it added an extra little flair to the evening, but then I went and got nekkid down the waterslide.
    Almost everyone there will make you feel at ease. No real pressures and you can go at your own pace. One thing I noted is that there were many woman with their bottoms on in the pool. I didn't think it was allowed, but nothing was said to them all week, so if you are a lady, that is possible until you are completely comfortable with it. If you are a guy, sorry, you have to be nekkid to get in the nude pool or to be at the bar. Sorry.
    If your not, a bunch of ladies will yell at you to take your clothes off. It seems to be a thing.
    Have a great time!! You'll love it and have DIF like we do and we haven't even been home a week!