Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veteran? Firefighter? Police officer? EMT??? Check out this deal...

Veteran? Firefighter? Police officer? EMT??? Check out this deal...

Nood Brood's Travel Agent has a deal for Memorial Day special for Military members and First Responders....Call soon to book now and get a good deal on your trip!

"Memorial Day - Military Service - First Responder
    Special Rates

We here at CASTAWAYS Travel appreciate ALL you DO to keep us SAFE!

In recognition of Memorial Day, Castaways Travel wants to honor ALL of our Military current, retired & Vets. who put themselves in harm's way around the world to protect our freedom and way of life.

And in addition to our military, this year we want to include our 1st Responders who put themselves in harm's way everyday right here on the home front to protect & rescue our general citizenry.

There is NO booking deadline, NO length of stay requirement, and NO expiration! Your Military or 1st Responder rates apply to ALL travel products LAND VACATIONS & CRUISES....FOX Travel AND CASTAWAYS Travel products and to the TOTAL COST of the vacation.

Please call Castaways for your Special rate on your travel plans. This applies to all active, Inactive and retired Military personnel along with all active, inactive and retired First Responders.

Military DD214 ID or proof of 1st Responder Service is required.

Castaways Travel Thanks You for your service.
    800-470-2020 • info@castawaystravel.com"

When you call, ask for Jennifer. Hope to see you in February!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I'm a Veteran and a Police Officer.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

And a veteran police officer, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

LMAO! But also a group host....like me....I'm a Veteran with a Degree in LE....Ha!

www.noodbrood.com

I'm a first responder .firefighter were already booked . Should have waited till today . But we're booked with you guys

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    LMAO! But also a group host....like me....I'm a Veteran with a Degree in LE....Ha!
    LE officer here. May book
    With u all next year. Wish we had none this sooner. But thanak u so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    LE officer here. May book
    With u all next year. Wish we had none this sooner. But thanak u so much!!!
    And damn sexy avatar to boot.
    Cop..

" In recognition of Memorial Day, Castaways Travel wants to honor ALL of our Military current, retired & Vets."

That has to be about the stupidest thing I've read in awhile. Memorial Day is no joke; Memorial Day is not Veterans Day. On Memorial Day you honor those who have given their lives, not people who have served...why not honor those who have Golden Labs or lettuce growing in their garden or people who like Chicken McNuggets??? Makes as much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Riandsu View Post
    " In recognition of Memorial Day, Castaways Travel wants to honor ALL of our Military current, retired & Vets."

That has to be about the stupidest thing I've read in awhile. Memorial Day is no joke; Memorial Day is not Veterans Day. On Memorial Day you honor those who have given their lives, not people who have served...why not honor those who have Golden Labs or lettuce growing in their garden or people who like Chicken McNuggets??? Makes as much sense.
    You're a DICK!!! Did u stop and think that they just might be honoring our brave fallen by doing something nice for those who are serving or that have served!! You want to talk about the stupidest thing u ever heard. Well I got news for u. It was that ignorant and offensive statement that u just posted!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    And damn sexy avatar to boot.
    Cop..
    Thank you cop. I agree. She's amazing!!

You should have just kept it to yourself. Please do not comment on my posts if you're going to be a negative nancy, I prefer only happy, positive, peace loving people commenting on my thread. I am a Veteran, I served and I may not have died but I did put my life in danger for everyone. Yes there is a Veterans Day for that, and Memorial Day is for honoring those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, but when you own your own company, you can make the rules on how you do things.

Have a great day.

www.noodbrood.com

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    You're a DICK!!! Did u stop and think that they just might be honoring our brave fallen by doing something nice for those who are serving or that have served!! You want to talk about the stupidest thing u ever heard. Well I got news for u. It was that ignorant and offensive statement that u just posted!!!!
    Thank you.

www.noodbrood.com

Notice that they said honor ALL our military. ALL would include fallen, serving, retired!!! If anyone wants to honor any and all members of our military, no matter what their classification, IT SHOULD BE DONE AND IT SHOULD BE RESPECTED BY US ALL. I'll take Castaways Travel's defense on this one and I will further the "you're a Dick" comment by CuriousCouple40 and add SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
    Last edited by jshell; 05-31-2017 at 02:01 PM.

As a vet, thank you Castaways Travel.

Yes, Memorial Day is a day to remember those that have fallen, but it is nice to also remember those that serve the rest of us.

Memorial Day is not a joke, but talking about lettuce and chicken nuggets made it look like one, think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Thank you.
    Your very welcome!! Thank you for the hat your doing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast