Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2017!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Wackoo22, sorry to hear about yours. Welcome back! We will be there 27th Oct to 5th Nov. You are very welcome to hang out with us.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Can't wait to see all the beautiful party people! Less than 2 months now!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

sept.29 -oct.9 cant wait :-))

October is going to be awesome with amazing sexy friends!!! Can't wait to go!!! The lists, gathering of Hedo wear and planning is in full effect now! Counting down the days! After October trip, we get to start planning for April!

~S
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Another week down. Counting weeks is better, but still time drags.

We begin travel in 5 weeks, but will not get to Hedo in almost 7. We have a couple of weeks of vacation-interruptious. But we will be at least traveling, so we are counting down to the day we get on our first flight.

Placed our first of several Amazon orders that will great us when we arrive State-side. Also, we made reservations for Club Mobay. First time we will be using club Mobay, although I suspect since we are arriving on a Thursday, at noon, during what appears to be a slow time of the year, we probably not need it. I just wanted to try.

We did look at the suitcases. Have not taken them out yet and have certainly not started packing yet. Although we want to in the worst way.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Anticipation is the best part of anything!Two weeks of travel is a downer though.We do have dedicated "Hedo Baggage" which makes getting ready a snap.Will there be a trip report?

There is a tiny chance we can go during the WW/Playful Pussycats week (10/21-10/28). We love WW, but does anyone have any feedback to give us on the Pussycat group? They sound wonderful and if they're linked up with WW, then they've got to be awesome. I'd love to hear any feedback while we try to move sun, moon and stars to get a trip arranged during that week.

Oct 25th- Nov 4th NJBP!
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by R&D View Post
    There is a tiny chance we can go during the WW/Playful Pussycats week (10/21-10/28). We love WW, but does anyone have any feedback to give us on the Pussycat group? They sound wonderful and if they're linked up with WW, then they've got to be awesome. I'd love to hear any feedback while we try to move sun, moon and stars to get a trip arranged during that week.
    This is the Playful Pussycats from a guys perspective. Not sure if we personally are totally in the so called lifestyle. We have been to Hedo on day passes and loved it then decided it was time to stay a week. Booking with groups was the cheapest way to go so we booked with a group last December. That trip was OK but not the biggest exciting thing to rock our world. There was one couple that mentioned to me that we would make a good fit with the Pussycats. So after some investigating and getting a lot of very positive feedback we booked last April with them. Wow, wow, wow....(did I say wow!) absolutely the best vaca we have ever had. What a wonderful group of people. Non clickish with so much energy in the group that you would think they recruited. No pressure....... let me say that again, no pressure. There were so many activities with the group that we picked and chose exactly what we wanted to participate in. One thing the coordinators wanted to stress is that this was "our" vacation and make sure we didn't get caught up in trying to do or follow what the other people were always wanting to do. We had plenty of time to do "our thing". Oh, and most important, the girls rule with this group. Us guys (Tomcats) make sure the girls (Pussycats) are always kept safe and having a great time. Tomcats are there for a supporting role and I mean, "whatever" support the Pussycats need. Like I said... the girls call the shots. I think that's what helped me the most is not having to worry about a bunch of creepy guys. As with most groups you find all types that play, some just play with girls only and some full swap guys and girls...and some just have the time of their life without touching a single sole but it's not driven towards anything except a great big party that I like to call, "spring break for adults". The key is no pressure, we never felt not even one time a single but of pressure to do anything. This is such a diverse bunch of crazy Pussycats along with us Tomcats that you guys will easily fit in anywhere. Just remember, the hugs are a plenty and the drinks are always on someone else. ( Sometimes literally )........ That's my take, the wife will chime in later.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WhoDoHedoWeDo; 08-31-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDoHedoWeDo View Post
    This is the Playful Pussycats from a guys perspective. Not sure if we personally are totally in the so called lifestyle. We have been to Hedo on day passes and loved it then decided it was time to stay a week. Booking with groups was the cheapest way to go so we booked with a group last December. That trip was OK but not the biggest exciting thing to rock our world. There was one couple that mentioned to me that we would make a good fit with the Pussycats. So after some investigating and getting a lot of very positive feedback we booked last April with them. Wow, wow, wow....(did I say wow!) absolutely the best vaca we have ever had. What a wonderful group of people. Non clickish with so much energy in the group that you would think they recruited. No pressure....... let me say that again, no pressure. There were so many activities with the group that we picked and chose exactly what we wanted to participate in. One thing the coordinators wanted to stress is that this was "our" vacation and make sure we didn't get caught up in trying to do or follow what the other people were always wanting to do. We had plenty of time to do "our thing". Oh, and most important, the girls rule with this group. Us guys (Tomcats) make sure the girls (Pussycats) are always kept safe and having a great time. Tomcats are there for a supporting role and I mean, "whatever" support the Pussycats need. Like I said... the girls call the shots. I think that's what helped me the most is not having to worry about a bunch of creepy guys. As with most groups you find all types that play, some just play with girls only and some full swap guys and girls...and some just have the time of their life without touching a single sole but it's not driven towards anything except a great big party that I like to call, "spring break for adults". The key is no pressure, we never felt not even one time a single but of pressure to do anything. This is such a diverse bunch of crazy Pussycats along with us Tomcats that you guys will easily fit in anywhere. Just remember, the hugs are a plenty and the drinks are always on someone else. ( Sometimes literally )........ That's my take, the wife will chime in later.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I have to agree with you on this... as the male here... we have been with the pussy cats from their first trip to hedo in April of 15... its a great group as you said... I really don't have anything to add to this other then see you in Oct....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by R&D View Post
    Nat I and took a "groupless" trip at the same time as the Pussycats trip this past April. We were "adopted" by a few of their members and were made to feel very welcome. When we were planning our fall trip, going with the Pussycats was a no-brainer - we liked pretty much everyone we met. It's a great group of very friendly, fun people.
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

Quote Originally Posted by NatAndRob View Post
    Nat I and took a "groupless" trip at the same time as the Pussycats trip this past April. We were "adopted" by a few of their members and were made to feel very welcome. When we were planning our fall trip, going with the Pussycats was a no-brainer - we liked pretty much everyone we met. It's a great group of very friendly, fun people.
    Candi said Nat had always been a Pussycat Rob........

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

I've been telling her that for years - took a few Hedo trips for her to realize I was right
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

Quote Originally Posted by NatAndRob View Post
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!

39 and a wake up!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast