Thread: Young Swingers Week - Unicorns?

Young Swingers Week - Unicorns?

Hi guys, I'd appreciate it if someone who is familiar with Young Swingers Week could answer a question I have. My boyfriend and I are interested in attending and are exclusively interested in women to join us for a possible threesome. Could someone comment on the likelihood of women who are part of a couple OR unicorns joining us? I am very new to this scene and would appreciate any input, including etiquette in making our preferences known respectfully.

I believe young swingers excludes singles. But bisexual women are common enough....sure you'll find someone

There is a reason why they refer to single women in the lifestyle as unicorns... it's because they're rare and mythical! That should give you perspective on on your chances...

My experience is limited... but from what I've observed, this is what I can tell you.

Women playing together is common and the guys are usually there, but don't get involved with the other girl.. this isn't hard to find.

Soft swap is also common enough. Not as common as above, but again, not that hard to find.

Not that many couples are full swap, even then, it's situational. Full swap couples don't necessarily have penetration every time they play with others... most people have to feel something for the other couple.

Then there is what you're looking for... couples who play separately or a mythical unicorn. They're hard to find, then find one you're attracted to, then her be attracted to the two of you (more than the other people you're competing with who are looking for the same thing)... if you haven't figured it out yet... it does happen, but it's not common, or easy.

... but it does happen. So, if this is what you're interested in, just be up front about it with people when the topic comes up. Also, go in with the expectation that it may not happen for you this trip.

You may also want to consider other options which are very similar... like the girls only play, but the guys are there. Your man may not have as much fun as a threeway, but it could be better than going home alone. Something to consider.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We just added a new necklace bead you can get at the event called a "Hall Pass" bead. This is for couples who allow each other to play separate.

There are some people who like to play separate such as Hotwife's, in which they come back and tell their partner all the things they did.

Plus, some couples like to add a single male, and can now find males in the group with the hall pass bead.

We have already had several attendees email us telling us they want them, so it is going to be interesting to see these new beads in action.

This are all super helpful responses. I'm especially glad to hear about the new beads. Thanks everyone!

I've seen more bisexual women at Hedo than mosquitos....and that's a fact. My experience is with lifestyle couples it's either a bi woman or a testosterone filled freaky husband that gets them to the resort....and usually they are a couple.

I don't think you will have any issues checking that time off your bucket list......just be prepared for your wife to have to return the favor with the other couple. Everyone down there likes threesomes.

As my husband and I say...you will find and/or fill just about all your wants and desires at Hedo. There is something or someone for everyone! Have fun !!!!!

Thanks!