Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kink?

Kink?

Made you look!

I was just wondering if anyone here is with the "Kink in the caribbean" group? Or has been to Hedo whilst they are there?

When we go in November - the kink group is there too, Do they really walk around in that heat wearing rubber/latex etc. all day? does anyone have the skinny on them?

btw, i'm not being judgemental, i'm purely nosey!
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Yes they do, there were a few people who even had their heads in a black latex bubble thing floating around in the prude pool, people wrapped up in a latex body bag (for the lack of another name). I don't know how the stood the heat, I found it really hot and I was naked! LOL

A lot of bondage goes on that week too, there was a woman and her husband at the Scotch Bonnet one day for lunch, she was all tied up and I was wondering just how she was going to eat her lunch. The waitress brough over the plate and she just ate off the plate with her mouth. Can't remember what she had.

You don't usually see too many of the kink people at the nude pool, I think they mostly hang out in the quad and the prude side so they can wear their fetish stuff. I found they brought a great energy to the place.

Oh yeah, there was even a guy at the main bar one night dancing on the bar down by the prude pool who had on a strap on pu**y. Two girls got up on the bar dancing with him and rubbing his strap-on. That was interesting. I loved Kink week, not into it myself but I'm quite interested in watching others enjoy.

Anne

Anne&Carl - You are correct. The Kink group is almost exclusively at the quad pool and the prude side.

I kind of enjoy it when they are by me because they really get their freak on.

Thanks! sounds like a great thing to witness. One day I might even be brave enough to join in !!

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Uniflip ... what week are they going to be there? I know your there for 2 weeks. Kind of hope it's the week that we will be there, I agree with Ann, I'm a bit of a voyer myself...

They are there W/C the third - our first week.. I think you're the second week aren't you....?

to bad.... yeah we are there the second week .... I was getting all excited too.... hehe...

Kink is a great group!!! they are a lot of fun.. You cant join in unless you sign up. some times they will let you sign in at the front at their regristration desk they have... you will have to pay... but its worth it...

I have some new friends thanks to that group. Nicholette and Vendetta have tought me a lot about myself and about endorphans.

and as a friend would say dont forget your safe word.
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Kink week is great we have had lot of fun and yes i'm a voyer myself. But ladys what is great is the foot fetish people they will rub your feet till you make them stop and after walking around in heels all night a good foot rub is so nice.
    I have got to join in on some things and I have had a invite to a party. Maybe it was leather and thigh hige boots. I have made some friends and injoy the time we have had with them. we have been on two or three trips when the kinks are in the house.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

They have great vendors that come in for the week Paul C leathers and whiplash is two of the big ones.
    The fashion shows are soooo cool I even got to be in the show one time I will have to try find the pic. and post then. the corset I had on was to die for.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    They have great vendors that come in for the week Paul C leathers and whiplash is two of the big ones.
    The fashion shows are soooo cool I even got to be in the show one time I will have to try find the pic. and post then. the corset I had on was to die for.
    Here's the picture
    Last edited by Rebelwolf; 06-06-2007 at 09:50 AM.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Okay I can see the picture but Carolyn tried and it won't come up for her. Can anyone else see the attachment?

I can't see it... any one else? Any one... Bueller?

This was so much easier when we had the website and all I needed was a link to it. I know its there cause it lets me view it. I wonder if it's like the member pics and has to be approved before everyone else can see it?

We were there last November with WW group and they were also there. They defintily brought a lot of energy to the place. Very interesting people. Look up Master E. when you go. He's a cool guy that dresses up in a different "theme" each night. We sat and talked to him for about an hour one night...he was dressed as "Dr. E" that night. I couldn't imagine going back when they are NOT there now. Check out their website www.kinkinthecaribbean.com. They just added pics of the Nov 06 trip under Kink 7.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast