Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Addicted To Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    More of a lurker as of lately. Love the forum as well as the people associated and still look daily. Wife on the other hand not so much. Went to Hedo a few years back and loved it other than the all the guys who felt like it was a grab all.

She still likes the idea of the LS but not that willing to let whoever grab and touch her at will, have to agree it was a huge turn off since all we hear is everyone asks first.
    Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping for
    Some of that but after asking first.

When summer time comes I don't check quite as often.
    Some people are like in the thousands for posts, I mean really, get a freaking life.

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping for
    Some of that but after asking first.
    Agree, asking is not only polite for the ladies but will most likely get the fellas more than they asked for a to start with.

Thank you for the compliment CuriousCouple! I was on the Hedo Tuesday Catamaran cruise when that pic was taken! We are headed home to Hedo June 10th to the 17th. So excited that it will be mango season so I can eat mangoes at every meal! I have been to Hedo in August, October and February. This is my first June trip to Hedo. I actually lived in Jamaica as a child, so it is like going home and eating the foods that I grew up eating. Can't wait to have beef patties and drink Ting (Jamaican grapefruit soda) and eat curried goat. My mouth is watering just thinking about the food!
    Cowgirl
    Last edited by cowgirl; 05-05-2017 at 09:28 PM.

I love me some ting.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yeah, we are checking out the site everyday. We like to keep up to date on changes and renovations. We look forward to new trip reports the most. So nice to read of other's holidays.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    When summer time comes I don't check quite as often.
    Some people are like in the thousands for posts, I mean really, get a freaking life.

Cop..
    I agree Cop. It's like they have nothing better to do. I think this is my 123rd post. So if I want to catch up to those people I better get with it. Lol!!

Attachment 9125

Oh and I also don't mind having to look at all the beautiful pics on the forum also. Like this one. 

I am not addicted, I just check here multple times a day.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

I'm not addicted.
    I can quit anytime I like.
    Cop..

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I'm not addicted.
    I can quit anytime I like.
    Cop..
    I hope I don't start a shit storm about tobacco but hear goes. I have used smokeless tobacco for over 25 years. A couple of years ago I wanted to prove to myself that I was addicted and if I wanted to quit I could. So one day I laid it down and quit cold turkey for 13 months. Mrs. CC40 was so happy and proud of me until I started back at the end of the 13th month. Ouch!! Lol!! But I started back cause I wanted to not cause I had to!! Maybe it's the same with this forum. U do it cause u want to not cause u have to.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    I hope I don't start a shit storm about tobacco but hear goes. I have used smokeless tobacco for over 25 years. A couple of years ago I wanted to prove to myself that I was addicted and if I wanted to quit I could. So one day I laid it down and quit cold turkey for 13 months. Mrs. CC40 was so happy and proud of me until I started back at the end of the 13th month. Ouch!! Lol!! But I started back cause I wanted to not cause I had to!! Maybe it's the same with this forum. U do it cause u want to not cause u have to.
    Wasn't addicted. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by copnkitten View Post
    when summer time comes i don't check quite as often.
    Some people are like in the thousands for posts, i mean really, get a freaking life.

cop..
    lol!
    Trip #12 - September 2023 with the Seamore's Misfits.

Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post
    Yea it was our virgin trip and it was not what we thought ... it was better We are not big swingers but we are open to the possiblity... we went with not expectations and we had a fantastic time We researched the hell out of it ... hehe

Best advice was to get there.... get naked ... get in the pool
    Well said and we felt the same way. Couldn't agree more.

I always try to respond especially to new people, even if that question has been asked a thousand times already.
    Because I remember what it was like before our first trip. The thirst for knowledge.
    Forums and trip reports helped so much.
    Pay it forward, we were all new at one point.
    Cop..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast