Thread: Nude Beach?

Nude Beach?

Most of all we are wanting to go on a small vacation just the wife and I we want to go to an adult area with a nude beaches but we don't want to fall all over people having sex everywhere if you know what I mean, I was also wanting to know is it OK to wear a male chastity device while walking down the beach is that frowned upon or has anyone seen before or is it just OK in general if someone knows please give me a holler thank you

Adult resort locations for unusual fetish
    Hi, I would like to go to a adult resort where my wife can flirt, touch and possibly have sex with other men. I am a watcher and like to get involved as well. We are both straight but I like to share her. I am searching for an adult resort where there is easy access to this. We have been married for over 20 years I am 49 she is 38 we a hot couple. Thanks
    RT
    Last edited by Lkn2sharher; 05-04-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Hedo is the place for everything you have mentioned. You will not fall all over people having sex, but you may see some. As for chastity device, you can wear it walking beach, but if you settle in on the nude side you have to be nude, but I am not sure about how they would deal with this fetish. Y
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hello I wore my ball strechures and penis plug when I was their 2 years ago for our first trip. Nobody from management said anything . Alot of ladies asked about it and even pulled on them and a few even asked if they could suck my balls with they ball weights on . Said sure . So I think chasity device should be abel. Wouldn't bother me if I couldn't wear them.