Thread: Playful Pussycats: Our second trip to Hedo

Playful Pussycats: Our second trip to Hedo

After years of half-joking suggestions that we should go to Hedo, we gathered the nerve and travelled with the Amigos in 2016 for five days. It was great, but being our first venture into the lifestyle, it was not without its challenges. It took us several days to sort out what people at Hedo were all about and where we fit into the spectrum of lifestyle people. We got a glimpse of what could be possible and we wanted more...

We were not planning to go again this year because of an Expat assignment in Australia, but that got abbreviated and we thought it was the perfect opportunity to return for more fun at Hedo. We decided to go in April and after looking at the groups going, we booked with the Playful Pussycats and Wild Women Vacations for the last week in April. Robert and Beth are great to deal with for booking and we've since discovered that the Pussycats are amazing (more on that later).

Our travel was fairly uneventful. Getting to Montego Bay is fairly straight forward from Ontario and appears to be much shorter than most places in the US. We opted not to do club MoBay even though many people in the group swear by it. Our plane landed at noon along with about 5 others. The immigration hall was FULL and the lineup went most of the way up the ramp leading into the hall. The process is fairly efficient however and it took us only 20-30 minutes to clear through everything and wait for our bags to come off the belt. We waited for 15 minutes before seeing a pile of bags on the other side of the belt. For those of you who have never been there... they will remove all the bags off the belt and pile them up on the side if you don't pick them up right away... so look around for them around the belt area.

We eventually found our bags and made our way out to meet our fellow Pussycats who we had met on the group's Facebook page to split a private taxi. They are a great couple from Montreal who had been to Hedo 11 times in the past 4 years. They had used Club MoBay and we figure it saved them about 15 minutes as compared to us and they had barely enough time to enjoy a drink in the lounge. Seeing our name on a VIP card as we came into the airport would have been nice, but for a second time, I'm glad we opted out of the MoBay deal and saved our money. Our Rocky's taxi was great (small van) and we chatted with our new friends the whole way which made the drive go by quickly.

Check-in was quick and we were greeted by our host couples from the Pussycats. They gave us our swag bags full of goodies for the week. We got our room keys and proceeded to our Ocean View Nude room. This room had a view alright... we overlooked the nude pool from the second floor (we could actually see the Ocean if you could turn your head away from all the naked people). At first we thought it may be a little too close to the party, but it turned out to be the perfect location. The base from the pool area sound system is not too loud and music is only really played from late morning to late afternoon... the rest of the time it's pretty quiet and really convenient for getting to the hot tub or seeing if there are many people in the pool yet.

Our days mostly consisted of waking up late in the morning to try and catch some breakfast then making our way over to the nude pool. We tried to be social and meet new people everyday. Eat lunch at the nude grill. We'd usually be deep in conversation as the sun was going down with some new friends and make dinner plans with them. We would change into our theme outfits before dinner and keep them on for the rest of the evening (or until we got naked again... not necessarily at the end of the night).

The food at Hedo is nothing special. It's OK and you will find a good meal, but unless you have a drug inspired appetite, most people wouldn't consider it fine dining.

The foam party was a little disappointing for me this year (my favorite event last year). I know most people didn't like it in the disco, and I agree that it's better outside, but it was a really different vibe. The foam must have been mixed differently this time, it seemed as though it as either 12 inches or 12 feet deep with nothing in between. So there is this massive pile of foam in the middle containing a few brave souls who venture into the foam and the rest of the people dancing next to the foam by the edges. It's difficult breathing inside the foam and it really burns the eyes if you're not careful. There were also a couple unaccompanied males in there who were creeping out some of the women. These were not local single guys, I'm pretty sure they were just out while their wives were sleeping or something... older gentlemen in their 60's who were moving in too close to the girls, staring and who wouldn't take a hint to get lost. For the most part however, people in the foam where respectful and I didn't hear of any "incidents" or really inappropriate stuff in the foam party.

The Playful Pussycats: What an amazing group! Our experience with them started earlier this winter when we joined the private FB page for the group and we met a social group of fun loving peeps. The group had booked 90+ rooms and has grown rapidly in the past 3 years. Tons of chat and activity on the FB page and on messenger. They were really well organized with events planned everyday which actually occurred on time (not island time). The host couples were visible and inclusive, but not pushy and trying to drag people into the events. The majority of people dressed for the theme nights (even the guys) and there is no sign of drama. The party atmosphere carried strong throughout the week and the final Friday blowout party at the nude pool was EPIC! At one point there were only guys in the pool because all the girls where by the DJ booth putting on a show for us (close to 100 boobs all dancing).

We didn't participate in too many of the group activities because we were already having too much fun with the people we were with. For the ones we did participate in, and from what we understand from people who did participate in the rest, the activities were great. We did however dress up for every single night (well I dressed up for most of them), the wife even managed to win the costume contest one night.

The core group does seem to fit in with the Wild Women Vacations theme of mostly only the women play and the age range of this group seems to be younger than the Hedo average (the group average appeared to be more in the early 40's). That being said, there are plenty of opportunity for the men to be involved and many other guests at the resort to play with. The women friendly atmosphere does really free up many couples to play openly with less fear of men stepping in and ruining the moment. We are heart broken that our work schedule (teacher) will not allow us to travel with the group again... we just can't easily get a week in April or October off again.

Knowing what to expect and having a year's worth of discussions on the topic combined with an great group of people made our second trip simply amazing. My wife and I seemed to be on the same page all the time and we had a new found confidence as compared to last year. We met several attractive couples, many from outside our group who we shared great times with. It felt great when other couples whom we were attracted to told us that they found us attractive and they wanted to spend more time with us.

If anyone is looking for a group to travel with, you really can't go wrong with the Playful Pussycats. I can't think of a single negative or constructively critical thing to say about them. They are amazing.

... did I mention the week was AMAZING!!! We are already planning our next trip... just trying to figure out what illness can be faked for a week get the time off work to go during one of the Pussycats weeks... still working on how to pull this off...

#BESTWEEKEVER
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Another great trip report thanks for sharing.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Last edited by hedo86; 05-19-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Very nice report, thank you!
    Montego Bay is the most efficient airport we have been in, no such thing as the slow line at immigration and in 8 trips our bags have always been waiting for us at the baggage carousel. We overlapped a day with the Pussycats, seemed like a fun group, glad you enjoyed.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

All the recent trip reports have been great and so was this one. We know a few people from this group and they are wonderful people. Hope you can return when you want to next year.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by hedo86 View Post
    Hi Shy!

Great report! We wish you would post an avatar pic so we could try to recognize you! We met many wonderful canadians during our trip this april.

We never seem to go anywhere twice, but we may break the rule for Hedo. See you next year maybe?

Charles and Karen
    Hey Charles, it's Pierre and Sue. No recognizable pictures of us on line unfortunately. I don't know if we had the chance to talk last week... but we talked to lots of people we didn't catch their name, so we may have.

Enjoyed your trip report! We agree with CapnMorgan; Montego Bay airport works well. Even busy, it always seems to move you through efficiently.

Sounds like you had a great time and we loved reading about it!
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Great report! So great meeting you both! Fingers and toes crossed we see you again on another trip! Hugs to you guys!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

Nat and I had a great time hanging out with the two of you! Hopefully you can make it back down in October - Nat and I are headed back, this time as official members of the Pussycats

-R
    Last edited by NatAndRob; 05-10-2017 at 09:22 PM.
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

Blog Entries
    Great report, kind of disappointed foam party has been moved inside again, probably to save money on renting the containment pool .
    Dave and Claire

Quote Originally Posted by D and C View Post
    Great report, kind of disappointed foam party has been moved inside again, probably to save money on renting the containment pool .
    It is still outside the disco and they still have the blowup containment thing... the location is fine.

The only problem was that the foam wasn't spreading out and there were a couple guys ruining the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by NatAndRob View Post
    Nat and I had a great time hanging out with the two of you! Hopefully you can make it back down in October - Nat and I are headed back, this time as official members of the Pussycats

-R
    It was great meeting the both of you as well. We know we're out for October, but I'm sure we'll cross paths again someday.