Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 286

Thread: Is it to early for a Feb 2018 RollCall ?

  1. #166
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19
    Blog Entries
    1
    We are kik challenged also.
    Do we download Kik Messenger?
    Then pick a name?
    We, like Mark, would want this to be private and to stay unknown by any friends and family.

  2. #167
    Registered User JayNSteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkied View Post
    Thanks for setting up Kik, 2play. Place is rocking
    Yes 2play, thanks a ton! We don't do Kik, but a great idea to get people chatting! Glad to call you one of ours <3
    Hosts of the Nood Brood.
    Feb 10-17, 2019!!! The week of Valentines Day. Book now to have fun with us!!!!
    www.noodbrood.com


    Facebook Group (This is a closed group, not a secret group):

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/733289373425438/

    Twitter: @NoodBrood


  3. #168
    Registered User 2play7172's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Northern British Columbia
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Yes 2play, thanks a ton! We don't do Kik, but a great idea to get people chatting! Glad to call you one of ours <3
    That is not true I been following you on FB and you been KIKing ass for quite some time
    ---
    S&C
    Don't be shy ..say hi
    Time Left to trip: https://days.to/04-february/2018
    Kik: 2play7172
    Email and Yahoo Messenger: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

    Hedo Feb 2017 - Hung out with the Nood Brood

    Hedo Feb 4-21st 2018 - Booked with Nood Brood !
    www.noodbrood.com - Steph and Jay are Awesome people

  4. #169
    Registered User 2play7172's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Northern British Columbia
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNPeg View Post
    We are kik challenged also.
    Do we download Kik Messenger?
    Then pick a name?
    We, like Mark, would want this to be private and to stay unknown by any friends and family.
    Yep you got it right .. Also check the Kik settings to not add your phone contacts or let Friends find you.

    Main Kik Screen - look for the gear in the top Right corner.
    Go into Privacy settings and make sure the toggles are white.. this is too the left.
    This way it will be only people that you add to Kik to talk with

    Hope that helps

    S&C
    ---
    S&C
    Don't be shy ..say hi
    Time Left to trip: https://days.to/04-february/2018
    Kik: 2play7172
    Email and Yahoo Messenger: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

    Hedo Feb 2017 - Hung out with the Nood Brood

    Hedo Feb 4-21st 2018 - Booked with Nood Brood !
    www.noodbrood.com - Steph and Jay are Awesome people

  5. #170
    Registered User JayNSteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post
    That is not true I been following you on FB and you been KIKing ass for quite some time
    Hahaha, good one. Thanks.
    Hosts of the Nood Brood.
    Feb 10-17, 2019!!! The week of Valentines Day. Book now to have fun with us!!!!
    www.noodbrood.com


    Facebook Group (This is a closed group, not a secret group):

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/733289373425438/

    Twitter: @NoodBrood


  6. #171
    Registered User Yoda0310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    86
    I can't seem to figure out the Kik thing. I'm the picture of tech challenged. Lol

    Jay and Steph, are you going to do some group chats in the weeks leading up to the trip like last year?
    Last edited by Yoda0310; 12-08-2017 at 10:08 AM.
    Hedo2 Nov 7th-15th 2014 - Virgins No More
    Hedo2 Feb 12th-18th 2017- With the Nood Brood
    Hedo 2 Feb 11th-18th 2018- Nood Brood Once Again!

  7. #172
    Registered User JayNSteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda0310 View Post
    I can't seem to figure out the Kik thing. I'm the picture of tech challenged. Lol

    Jay and Steph, are you going to do some group chats in the weeks leading up to the trip like last year?
    We sure are! The first one will be on the 7th. Time(s) are undecided. We will put info out on the FB pages!
    Hosts of the Nood Brood.
    Feb 10-17, 2019!!! The week of Valentines Day. Book now to have fun with us!!!!
    www.noodbrood.com


    Facebook Group (This is a closed group, not a secret group):

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/733289373425438/

    Twitter: @NoodBrood


  8. #173
    Registered User 2play7172's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Northern British Columbia
    Posts
    265
    Yoda if you would like help I will help you.

    What I like about the Kik chat app is that people can come and go as they please .. if you are awake in the middle of the night you can pop on and see if anyone else is up and about ..and chat on a flexible schedule. A few times now we have had up to 15 people chatting all at once and it is interesting. I really appreciated the chat that Steph and Jay put on last year but for me the time frame was constrictive and I was not really able to get to know anyone in that environment.

    Please dont take that as a slight by any means Steph and Jay .. I think you guys are doing a great job

    I have gotten to know Steph and Jay to a lesser extent over the past year as we chat off and on ..and that was my goal to help other people do just that

    I admit I am more nerdy then the average bear haha so these things are all in my wheel house.

    But seriously I am happy to help anyone who wants to be a part of this ... we are 27/50 now !



    S (from S&C)
    ---
    S&C
    Don't be shy ..say hi
    Time Left to trip: https://days.to/04-february/2018
    Kik: 2play7172
    Email and Yahoo Messenger: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

    Hedo Feb 2017 - Hung out with the Nood Brood

    Hedo Feb 4-21st 2018 - Booked with Nood Brood !
    www.noodbrood.com - Steph and Jay are Awesome people

  9. #174
    Registered User nikkied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    40
    54 more days

  10. #175
    Registered User JayNSteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post
    Yoda if you would like help I will help you.

    What I like about the Kik chat app is that people can come and go as they please .. if you are awake in the middle of the night you can pop on and see if anyone else is up and about ..and chat on a flexible schedule. A few times now we have had up to 15 people chatting all at once and it is interesting. I really appreciated the chat that Steph and Jay put on last year but for me the time frame was constrictive and I was not really able to get to know anyone in that environment.

    Please dont take that as a slight by any means Steph and Jay .. I think you guys are doing a great job

    I have gotten to know Steph and Jay to a lesser extent over the past year as we chat off and on ..and that was my goal to help other people do just that

    I admit I am more nerdy then the average bear haha so these things are all in my wheel house.

    But seriously I am happy to help anyone who wants to be a part of this ... we are 27/50 now !



    S (from S&C)
    Did not take it as a slight at all! I love that you are setting this up and getting people going to meet each other. Additionally, you're going for more than just our week so it helps people for all of those weeks in February that you all will be there, while we are only going to be there 11-18th. Enjoy! We will still have our chats but they will be on a more scheduled basis and mainly to answer any questions about the group, resort, activities, etc. while also trying to let everyone get to know each other the best we can before we go.
    Hosts of the Nood Brood.
    Feb 10-17, 2019!!! The week of Valentines Day. Book now to have fun with us!!!!
    www.noodbrood.com


    Facebook Group (This is a closed group, not a secret group):

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/733289373425438/

    Twitter: @NoodBrood


  11. #176
    Registered User 2play7172's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Northern British Columbia
    Posts
    265
    Just wanted to say that we have over 30 accounts in our Kik group and it has been alot of fun .. So thought I would bump this thread to remind people we still have room



    S&C




    Quote Originally Posted by 2play7172 View Post
    Hello Peeps the Hedo Feb 2018 Kik group is working out well ... we have about 12 or so couples who have joined now and are getting to know each other .. where are you ?

    We are so eager to be on this trip ... I think I look at my countdown 2-3 times a day ..to see if I have some how jumped through a wormhole and time traveled. Has not worked yet ..

    61 days left until we check in at the Hedo front desk..cant wait to meet all the new contacts we have made.

    Cheers to getting naked !

    S&C
    ---
    S&C
    Don't be shy ..say hi
    Time Left to trip: https://days.to/04-february/2018
    Kik: 2play7172
    Email and Yahoo Messenger: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

    Hedo Feb 2017 - Hung out with the Nood Brood

    Hedo Feb 4-21st 2018 - Booked with Nood Brood !
    www.noodbrood.com - Steph and Jay are Awesome people

  12. #177
    Registered User boatlover1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    S.I. N.Y.
    Posts
    1,268
    I can't wait to slow down at work so I can participate in all those fun conversations.... Another couple weeks for me to go....
    Jo- & Mark

  13. #178
    Registered User 2play7172's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Northern British Columbia
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    I can't wait to slow down at work so I can participate in all those fun conversations.... Another couple weeks for me to go....
    A break is nice for sure ... look forward to chatting with you
    ---
    S&C
    Don't be shy ..say hi
    Time Left to trip: https://days.to/04-february/2018
    Kik: 2play7172
    Email and Yahoo Messenger: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

    Hedo Feb 2017 - Hung out with the Nood Brood

    Hedo Feb 4-21st 2018 - Booked with Nood Brood !
    www.noodbrood.com - Steph and Jay are Awesome people

  14. #179
    Registered User Bottoms Up Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    187
    Blog Entries
    1
    We will be there February 2-11. Canít wait!!
    [/CENTER]
    TABOTA with the Bottoms Up Crew[/CENTER]
    FEBRUARY 2-9, 2019[/CENTER]
    www.BottomsUpCrew.com[/CENTER]
    Twitter @BottomsUpCrew[/CENTER]

  15. #180
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    51
    Is it yet . Need beach jack jack jack and be naked. Vacation needed were ready to party with everybody . Drinks beach sun nakedness . Good times to meet new peopel and old freinds .

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. February of 2018
    By MandC1980 in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 08:35 PM
  2. November 2016 Rollcall
    By Vahoney6969 in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 01-05-2017, 03:19 PM
  3. May 2016 Rollcall
    By Vahoney6969 in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 01:40 AM
  4. Rollcall: Oktoberfest: Oct 10-17th 2015
    By cowgirl in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 10:13 AM
  5. Bi-guy Rollcall!
    By olibar in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •