Thread: Brian and Terri's Hedonism II trip with Kitten and Angel's Spring Fling

Brian and Terri's Hedonism II trip with Kitten and Angel's Spring Fling

Brian and Terri's 5th trip to Hedonism II and 4th trip with Kitten and Angel's Spring Fling

OK I've got the groups Jamaican music CD playing so I'm ready to start my trip report.

Sunday April 16th
    After a nice day with family enjoying Easter Sunday we leave the house around 5 PM for the drive to Louisville to stay the night for our early flight to Jamaica. First 5 minutes big storms so couldn't drive as fast I'd like but we get to the hotel safe. We want to get to bed so we can get up at 2:15 AM but still have time for a shower and some fun before going to sleep.

Monday April 17th
    Wake up at 2:15 head down for the hotel shuttle to the airport. We beat the airline ticket counter staff this morning...NOTE TO SELF the ticket counter agents don't show up until 4 AM....we leave on time and have no troubles with our connection. Land around 9:50 AM and not one person in line at customs or immigration so walk right through that to the Sun Holiday desk. We leave the airport at 10:50 and get to Hedo at 12:05 just in time for lunch. Only bad thing about arriving early is the room isn't always ready so we had lunch as it was raining. I did learn something this trip....they do have a room planned for you but since our room wasn't ready they have us a different room as soon as one came open so we didn't have to wait. It was on the first floor so we told them we would wait until a second floor room came open. We just like the second floor and walking the deck walkways. While waiting again we went to the gift shop and finally bought a Hedonism II shirt. Looks like they are changing over to the new logo so thought I'd better buy one before the old ones were gone forever.

Finally got to the room and unpacked. Could see the end of the groups beach party on the prude beach so went out to say hello. Got our group bag and I put on the sunglasses they give us. Music CD, lunch bag for home, glasses cleaning cloth, note pad and pens...even some condoms Ha Ha. Went to the nude pool to cool off after a day of travel and met all our old friends from last year, was great to see everyone again. Later we all met for the groups reception party then was asked by CapnMorgan and his wonderful wife to join them at their table for dinner. After dinner we just went to bed after a full day and being up for 20 hours. Ended up sleeping for a good 10 hours. One thing that we did that was new for us was being in a room with 8 naked people for the first time.....I'll just leave that there.

Tuesday April 18th
    Up around 7 AM and had our first Hedo breakfast with the worlds best coffee. Signed up for the groups nude cruise. This year it was a late morning cruise to the caves past Ricks cafe. Boat stopped maybe 20 minutes out and we went nude snorkling. Was the best snorkling yet, with smooth water and sunny clear water. We hold hands and point out anything the other sees and enjoyed our time. Soon it was time to get back on the boat and we head over to the caves. Saw a beautiful rainbow in the ski on the ride as we got to see lots of Negril from the water and even saw the little restaurant we ate at with some great friends on our first trip...the Push Cart. Saw Ricks Cafe then a pretty lighthouse, never knew Jamaica had light houses. We even got to see a prude boat as we passed them. Once the saw us they stopped looking at the pretty coast and looked at us. Stopped at the caves and we got to swim into them and that was one of the coolest things we have done. Terri didn't want to swim all the way inside so I went on with the others. It's pretty cool in the very back but the waves come together into a very small area and become very strong. I was just holding onto the smooth rocks and thought it would be a good idea to just leave ha ha. One thing I found out is that it's very hard to swim out from the current and waves coming into the caves so make sure you are with others in a group and are strong enough swimmer to make it out. I was pooped by the time we all got out of there.

We had all sun on the boat but Hedo had a big rain while we were away. The beach had little water ponds all over so we went to the room for some fun together. Nothing is better than the salty taste of the caribbean on Terri after a swim. The sun came back out so we went to float in the Caribbean on some floats for a few hours. We love the hot sun and cool water and just talking while we have nothing to do but get some sun. We thought we'd go explore the nude side a little better so we walked all over the second floor on the nude side rooms...H block and the main nude beach building. Some really nice views from the walkway between the buildings facing the nude beach. Glad we took the time to check out that area because we enjoyed the views and think everyone should walk around to see what the resort has to offer in views and landscapes. We made our way over to the boat dock and prude beach and saw a sting ray and lots of crabs and fish.

We made our way back to the room because we had to get ready for glow night. Had dinner with CapnMorgan and his wife again then it was glow night party time. The group leaders picked the music for this night and it was so much better than the normal techno dance stuff they usually play that nobody likes. I've never seen so many people actually enjoy the music and singing along and dancing than this night. As usual I sort of danced so Terri could enjoy herself and we had some friends with us that may not be on here so won't name names but they helped us guys out a lot. We actually stayed until midnight dancing then went to the room to get naked for our night time walk up and down the beach. We made it a point to walk up to the hot tub to see how many were in there or if they were dancing. Saw 4 couples in the hot tub so I'd say the great dance music was a success. We walked a little then back to the room around 1 AM

Wednesday April 19th
    Up around 8 AM had breakfast then walked the strange beach were the natives adorn bright colored cloth to cover themselves from the sun. Took our pictures but did notice it was pretty busy on the beach this year. It was nice to visit this strange land but had to get back for the groups croquet tournament. This year was Alice in Wonderland theme and everyone had some fun outfits. I teamed up with Mrs. CapnMorgan and my wife played with Mr. CapnMorgan. I'm so glad I was her team because we won the first round then onto sudden death where we were behind until Mrs. CapnMorgan made an unbelievable shot through two wickets knocking the other teams ball out of the way while her ball bounced off that ball onto the pole giving us the win!!! If I only knew that was the winning shot I would have been more nuts. I thought we were playing back to the starting point. Oh well, it was a great shot and she is the reason we won so I'm glad she picked me. Our prize came after the costume contest...we both won champagne and she let us keep the flavored condoms and little vibe with batteries!!! I'm happy to say the batteries work after some careful testing.

Had some lunch then enjoyed some floating until it started to rain. Oh well, when it rains it's a good reason to head back to the room for a "nap". Did make it to the repeater party in time but didn't win anything. Tonight was fetish night so Terri got dressed up in her hedo leather and we enjoyed the show and costume contest. We ended up talking with Fred and Angel and CapnMorgan until after midnight. The power kept going out a few times once for about 15 minutes. It's very dark on the main pool area with no power but the stars are very pretty. Find the good in everything I say. We finally made it to bed around 1:30 AM

Thursday April 19th
    Up around 8 AM had breakfast then spent the day at the pool and hot tub then went back to the room around 4. Finally got ready for our group dinner themed as wild west around 7:30. Had some rain so they couldn't hold it on the pool deck so it was back by the Japanese restaurant. After the costume contest we all went down to the boat dock for the wish lanterns. This is always a wonderful time and many got emotional remembering loved ones. I must say you do feel for the ones that have lost a loved one during this special time. It's very special to everyone in the group, be it remembering someone or just the beauty of seeing the lanterns rise into the night sky.

After we finished the group activities we went to the room to undress for the foam party!!! This year it's by the disco and so much better than being in the courtyard. This has got to be one of the best nights Hedo puts on. Nothing is more sexy than being all slippery and naked getting super close to your wife or husband. Just be careful not to get the foam in your eyes as best you can or bring a towel to clear your eyes after you are covered in foam. We must have spent close to an hour in there and it is very tempting to want to do some serious "together" time after all the close rubbing and touching but I don't think it would be a good idea to have that thick film inside a lady. I'm sure a rash would not be far behind something like that. We decided to head over to the hot tub for some together time. Once you walk out of the foam you will be covered in foam like you have clothes on so shower off at one of the shower stations. It will take some time to get all that stuff off. The hot tub was very busy tonight so we just got in and took a spot and enjoyed the evening. Finally made it to our room around 1 AM and finally made it to bed after 1:30 AM. It was a great busy night.

Friday April 20th
    Our last full day, up around 8:30 had breakfast then off come the clothes. We needed to paint 2017 on our rock and drop off a bunch of pencils on Cop's back patio. On my way to Cop's patio the guys at the dive shack noticed my box of pencils and asked if they could have some for their kids. Of course. Then the guy at the little boat dock desk asked if he could have some. I never thought something as simple as a pencil would be so important to the local people. I was more than happy to give them away. So I made it to Cop's patio then I ask the rock paint guy for some paint and brush. We go paint our rock and I take our updated picture of my wife painting the year for this trip. She looks pretty sexy painting that rock.

We try to make our way to the nude pool but it starts to rain so we stop and get in a hammock at that covered building where that big tree grows out the top. That was actually a very nice surprise. We really enjoyed just relaxing and enjoying the little break this morning.

I finally got a chance to play in the groups nude volleyball game as we usually leave on Friday. It was so much fun and funny as well. Everyone just has a great time and I'm sure most haven't played for sometime. I think I did a pretty good job for not playing in 27 years. One of the best things was seeing Terri just sitting next to Mrs CapnMorgan naked and just talking. Nothing better for me than see Terri naked and just being normal. SEXY SEXY SEXY!!! After what had to be a two hour game we went and had lunch at flame and had lunch with a very nice couple from the group. I also saw a couple we haven't seen since our first Hedo trip 5 years ago. Their group was showing up today so it was nice to see a few old friends again.

After lunch, we went to the nude pool but it was pretty cold from the rain and no sun so we got in the hot tub and that felt nice. Then here comes the rain again...so 8 of us got in the groto and waited out the rain in a nice dry place. When the rain finally stopped we went to our room again for a few hours of fun then our last group dinner. Dinner was packed!!! Two groups are showing up and the other restaurants are closed on
    Friday so the place was so full. We have been used to having all the room we wanted and not waiting for food during dinner that we didn't make it to dinner early. Oh well, it was worth it lol.

We did get to meet a few couples we haven't seen in 5 years tonight and finally got to talk to our friend and get all the details on the big Star Wars convention in Orlando the week before. It was like 5 years never past and was so nice to see them again. I didn't get to see some friends I was looking forward to seeing but hedo is a big place so sorry I didn't get to see them again. After dinner we had a group goodbye toast and it was raining again. Didn't get to do our last nude beach walk so what to do at hedo when it rains? Went to the room and finally made it to bed around 12:30

Saturday April 21st
    Up at 7AM so we could eat and catch the bus at 10AM Think we had about an hour for one last naked beach walk and just that last look out from the beach. Was very windy today and I hear it stayed windy most of the day. Finally made it to the room, grab our bags and take that sad walk up to the lobby. Made it on the bus with 11 seconds to spare before it had to leave....we like to use up all our Hedo time. Also enjoyed a good ten butt mooning goodbye from moon hill as we made our way out. We had one of those big busses on the way back and it was just a great ride to the airport. Nice big windows and high off the ground so really got a great view I never got to see before. It was really nice to see into peoples yards and seeing a little more of how Jamaicans live everyday life, just makes you respect them more.

Airport was not a problem but did find out if you have a first class seat you don't have to use those bag kiosks, you can just go right up to the first class counter. We are simple people. Security was busy but fast then off to do some shopping for the kids and family. Was on the same plane as some friends so we talked then got on to leave again. Plane pushes back and they get the engines going....we sit there for 20 minutes or so then back to the gate. Seems a fuse blew in one of the engines and no parts to fix it. So for the second year strait we have plane issues. The airline starts to rebook us a flight for the next morning and starts to find us all rooms. It was going to be a holiday inn all inclusive. Turns out another plane that morning had an issue and the were able to get that place fixed so we had a choice of staying in Jamaica another night or fly to Miami and they would get us a room in the States. We choose America. Finally said goodbye to Jamaica around 7:30 that night.

The airline met us after customs and put us up in a Hilton with free dinner and breakfast. We didn't use the free food because we had to get up at 4:15 to catch the early flight back to Charlotte then onto Louisville. Wish we had more time because this hotel was pretty nice. We did find time to destress before bed....always have time for that. They also gave us 12,000 AAdvantage miles for our troubles...each. Happy to say both flights went just fine and we made it home about 30 minutes later than our original plans.

Had a great trip this year as always, rain isn't going to stop our fun that's for sure. We loved the new air conditioners in the rooms. They are pretty quiet and work really well. Seems a good temp is number 25 for a nice cool room.

We also loved the new nude pool grill area with table and chairs to enjoy your meal.

Still wish they wouldn't have the music so loud at the nude pool during the day. We found it hard to talk to the person next to us at times.

Already planning our next trip with them next year so lets get the countdown clock going.

Hope you enjoyed our report and feel free to PM us with any questions you may have.
    Brian and Terri.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Another great trip report. We enjoyed reading it.

Fabulous report Brian&Terri! It was wonderful to meet up up with y'all again this year.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Totally enjoyed reading about your good times.Not near as good as being there though.Missing my Hedo peeps...........

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome report...thank you so much for all of us that will be going soon.....

Smiled the entire time we read your trip report!

We have never done the night time walk of the beach. Sounds about perfect and will try that on our next visit.

Thanks for sharing!
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Fantastic trip report. Agree about exploring the grounds. Hedo is a beautiful property we love just wondering around it.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

great report I have been waiting to read this!!!!! please elaborate on the 8 people in a room?? LOL

I loved reading your trip report. Thank You for sharing. It's great you guys appreciate such a special place and let us in on your adventure !

Quote Originally Posted by MartynDeb View Post
    great report I have been waiting to read this!!!!! please elaborate on the 8 people in a room?? LOL
    What happens in a room of 8, stays in the room of 8 lol
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Great report, enjoyed reading it.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

great report . Can't wait until next year.
    Bernard & Melissa Hedo bound 4/15/2017 - 4/22/2017 1st trip With Kitten and Angel, 2nd Trip with Kitten and Angel 04/07/2018-04/14/2018 10 th Anniversary Spring Fling