Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedonism II Condition Update

Hedonism II Condition Update

We are a couple that would like to try Hedonism II. We have been to Desire RM & Pearl previously. We are very interested to know the status of this resort. All the videos I have seen it looks very aged and run down. I heard they just did an upgrade? Is there any web sites that show the current condition of the resort? Also my girl loves to dance in the disco. I find it hard to find any pictures or videos of the disco. Can someone tell me if there is one and how good is it? At Pearl most people leave by 12 midnight. How is it at Hedo? If anyone has been to both Desire resorts and Hedo can they give us a comparison? Thank you in advance for the answers...

G&K

Been to Desire RM once and going next Friday for the 8th time to Hedo. Love Hedo!!! It is dated, but no resort can compare with the atmosphere. Just book and go and try it for yourself.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I'd say dated but not really run down. There have been some major efforts over the past two years to improve things. We certainly love it!
    Mitch & Melisa

Hedonism.com, Hedonism Resorts (on Facebook, official), Hedonism II (on Facebook, unofficial) On the unofficial FB group you will get MANY, and varied, opinions from those that have been to other, somewhat comparable, resorts and also those that see no reason to try other resorts. You will also find current pics of the upgrades. You also might want to try DennyP.com
    Last edited by Hockey6guy9; 04-11-2017 at 08:32 AM.
    Philly Dave, Jamaican WaterSlide Team (www.jwst.com)
    next trip Hedo II September 9 - 16, 2017
    Hedo II 1990, 1991, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
    Hedo III 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009

Blog Entries
    we agree with what was said above. its dated but you can't beat Hedo on any level for us. trip #13 next week in 6 years
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Been to Desire RM once and going next Friday for the 8th time to Hedo. Love Hedo!!! It is dated, but no resort can compare with the atmosphere. Just book and go and try it for yourself.
    Thanks for the responce. Sounds like fun... How is the Disco ? My girl loves to dance...

Just got back from Hedo on Saturday night. Had an amazing week! I agree with what has been said. The disco was pretty fun, never really busy. One night, the group we were with did an amateur pole dance contest and it was pretty busy in there. Many of the performers go there and dance with guests. My wife and I had fun dancing there together. If she likes dancing, the best night for that is the glow party! We danced for 3 hours at the main pool deck. It is a highlight of the trip!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Thanks for the comment. Any suggestion on the best travel agency and private taxi service to use???

Quote Originally Posted by KG4FUN4US View Post
    Thanks for the comment. Any suggestion on the best travel agency and private taxi service to use???
    A lot of people like Rockys: https://www.rockystaxiandtourservice...transfers.html
    Do a search in this forum and you'll find more detailed information and feedback.

As for a travel agency, we used Castaways. They wer very responsive and professional. The reason why we went with Castaways is because our group chose that travel agent. Depending if you want to go with a group or not, may impact which travel agent you use.
    1992 - First time at Hedonism II as a single guy
    2017 - Returning to Hedonism II as a married guy with kitten + angel's Annual Spring Fling April 15th - 22nd

Blog Entries
    wildwomenvacations, tometrips, we have used both... for a taxi we use Rocky's they have been really good to us...
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

The disco was just renovated and looks great, so your girl will love it!

Check out the week you would like to go and hook up with the group going that week and use their agent. We personally prefer Tom's Trips. And we use Rocky's for a taxi service, you can prebook with them and they will be waiting.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Foxxxytwo View Post
    The disco was just renovated and looks great, so your girl will love it!
    Thanks for the comment about the disco. That is great news since dancing a huge love for my girl..

Quote Originally Posted by jsquared View Post
    Just got back from Hedo on Saturday night. Had an amazing week! I agree with what has been said. The disco was pretty fun, never really busy. One night, the group we were with did an amateur pole dance contest and it was pretty busy in there. Many of the performers go there and dance with guests. My wife and I had fun dancing there together. If she likes dancing, the best night for that is the glow party! We danced for 3 hours at the main pool deck. It is a highlight of the trip!
    Thanks for sharing your experience!!!

All the videos I have seen it looks very aged and run down. I heard they just did an upgrade? Is there any web sites that show the current condition of the resort?
    You must be looking at old videos as the owner of the resort spent (I'm guessing here) over 20 MILLION USD on renovations in the past 4 years. I know in the first year of new ownership, there was 10 Million immediately available for renovations.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast