Thread: April 1-8-17 SLS Topless Travel

April 1-8-17 SLS Topless Travel

This was our second trip to Hedo, both with Topless Travel and SLS (Swing Life Style) The easiest way to review the week is this...

We can't WAIT for the next trip in November!!

We are from Oregon US, and traveled to LA for a red-eye direct to MBJ. Flights were good, no issues. (I'm looking at YOU United!) We arranged to fly into Negril with Tim Air. Was spendy - $300 USD for the two of us, one way. My wife (Dominoe) was pretty nervous - she had never been on a small plane before. She loved it! Seeing Jamaica from a few hundred feet in the air was spectacular! In November we are using Tim Air both ways. They drove us over to Hedo without asking for any payment, gave them a good tip. You could walk, a very short walk, but it was nice to have the ride.

We arrived very early in the morning so the front desk was very quiet. We were greeted with the 'Welcome Home' that gives you that warm feeling inside. We were told it might be a while before a room was ready and they went to put our bags in a storage space. Just as the bags were put in the room, they called us over to the desk. We had booked GVP as we really don't spend much time in the room anyway. they had a room available right away, but it was Ocean view Nude. Ok, fine... twist my arm! What a great start to an amazing week!

The rest of this review is going to be a bit of a blur as the days and nights at Hedo tend to become a collage of spectacular delights.

Unpacked, went up for some breakfast, then took a short nap. After that it was a naked jaunt to the nude pool! Our group (Topless Travel) always does a great job of building up the energy and having fun and games at the nude pool. Rockin' Ronnie keeps it going with great music, and Carly and Marc seem to have boundless energy engaging everyone at the pool. I mean everyone - they don't care what group you travel with, they just want you to have a good time! Two words for those in the know... Car Wash. Spent the evening after dinner at the piano bar, where Winston led a rowdy group with some great sing along fun. There were some awesome singers - but as the nights went on, the piano bar became less of an attraction. Ended the evening meeting fun people at the nude hot tub.

At this point, I can stop saying Nude Pool or Nude hot tub - just assume that is what I mean because we never stepped foot in the clothing optional side pool or hot tub. However... a very nice lady let us know that the C/O hot tub has a very nice jet...

Day 2 - 7 more of the same. School girl was fun, as usual. Dinner on the beach for Jamaica night was a great time! Met some awesome people and had great conversation and spectacular food. The glow party kept us dancing for several hours! The costumes were even better than last year! One woman's costume was so bright, her man was handing out sunglasses! Dominoe really outdid herself with costumes this year. Her glowing cat ears and glitter hair were awesome! Fetish night... holy shit her boots! So many comments on her boots that night. She had fun climbing the pole in the disco with them. The toga foam party was almost a bust... literally! Some guy decided to dive in... problem is there is no water, just foam and the hard concrete! Split his head open. They were able to get things cleaned up quickly and he was partying hard the next night at Rock Star night, so he pulled through.

This was only our second trip to Hedo. We were there last November, and by the third day we booked for next November. By December, we decided we couldn't wait, so booked this trip for April. Had a lot of fun last time while traveling with friends, but this time we decided to be more social. We introduced ourselves to just about everyone we saw. Met some amazing people and will be keeping in touch with many. We never really considered ourselves hardcore swingers, mostly playing together in public. This was the first time we brought someone back to our room. It was awesome! My wife learned a new spot from her borrowed partner and things were very fun on my side. I&M, you guys are great! We were very flattered to be invited back to others rooms. Learned about fire play and that was very cool! Er.... hot?

So many things swirling through my head about the trip. I am sure other highlights will pop up and I will add to this post as they do.

If there are any detailed questions you want answered, let me know!!

John & Dominoe

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention that she performed in the talent show! She is a burlesque performer here at home and she did her Ray Charles - Let the Good Times Roll routine. It was amazing to see her perform on the stage at Hedo! I guess now she is an international performer!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jsquared; 04-11-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Great report, thank you!
    A guy dove into the foam?...sounds like a serious amount of alcohol may have been involved glad he recovered, could have been much worse.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so envious of the people who can go multiple times per year. Glad to hear you had a great time and took the time to write a fantastic report.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Nice report. I've seen the car wash and Carly and Marc. The are really nice people. When will you be going next April?
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

I need to add a few things here! Had to check with Dominoe to see if she was okay with me posting these things. She was disappointed that I didn't in the first place! One of our favorite things to do after breakfast - really brunch - was to head for one of the covered beds - cabanas. There is a particular one next to what we call the cold pool, at the bottom of the stairs next to the bar that is across from the disco. We would relax there for about 3 hours, lounging about and chatting with friends and staff that went by. We were inspired on the first day by a beautiful couple on the cabana near us that decided to play together. We did the same. It was so nice to be passionate with each other right there with the beach so close. We repeated this almost every day, near the same time. A few people admitted to us later in the week that they enjoyed the show - and walked past us intentionally. That was flattering. The last day of our trip - Friday - there was a complete downpour. Hard, hard rain. It started getting a little bit chilly, so we huddled close together. One thing led to another and we had amazing intense sex in the pouring rain. It was mind-blowing. The sound of the rain and the feel of the cool air - this was the highlight of my trip! After, we washed ourselves off by standing in the rain. it was magical.

In 2016 in febuary was our first trip. It was amazing what started our very first day of our trip was the car wash . We were dragged up their because we were hedo virgins Marc and Carly found out and made it the best first day of our trip so amazing. In my life I never ever thought of doing any thing like that but was amazing time and for us being newbies and our very first full day at hedo and that's how we got to the place called home now. We weren't Abel togo this year but 2018 were for 2 weeks in febuary . So hope we can redo it again.

Great trip report! Can't believe some one dove into the foam pool!! P.s love those boots
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Which is the group that conducted the carwash? It was awesome

We would like to be part of that group next time.

Really enjoyed your report! Going multiple times a year is such treat. We need to work on that....

Also...love the boots.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Topless travel organized the car wash! It was so fun and I touched more boobs in that car wash than I had in my whole life. To be honest the boobs touched me! We didn't book with them but totally would next time. Marc, Carley, Jen and Brent helped create an intense sexual energy at the pool by 2:00 in the afternoon and things got pretty crazy! The pop rocks and hand held sybian seemed to help! Best trip ever! Thanks for the TR! It brought back some great memories!

The lawyers are not going to like the foam party story....soon the ECs will be blowing bubbles!

Glad you had a good time! Rain sex is awesome! And YEAH those boots!!

We concur. It did the same to us. Hoping to join them next time.

Thanks for jumping in Foxxxytwo! Yep, we have been twice with Topless and are returning with them in November. There are a lot of great groups out there, but we are 2 for 2 with topless and they tend to go when we are available to travel. Marc did a reverse 'Car Wash' at the foam party! It was awesome to have the women come through the line. I like to call it the dirtiest way to get clean! Let's see... if I quit my job we can go back before November... I need to call my wife!