Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hedonism II Condition Update

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    You must be looking at old videos as the owner of the resort spent (I'm guessing here) over 20 MILLION USD on renovations in the past 4 years. I know in the first year of new ownership, there was 10 Million immediately available for renovations.
    Thanks for the feedback. Do you know of any current photos or videos after all the upgrades have been made??

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I would like to see any pics of the disco renovation if anyone has them,please link.IF they haven't turned the volume down and put on some decent music to dance by it won't matter in the long run..........Ditto for the dining area.We had to scream at table mates to be heard so at some point we just clammed up,ate,and left to get away from the noise.Dinner did not use to be that way.........

Blog Entries
    how are you i am from negril jamaica i when are you comeing to negril i party at hedo all the time if that ok week can meetup one of the night at the hotel get you no you 2 my info (number whatsapp 1876 8946528) (email montiquedenva@gmail.com) (skype djmontique)

Banned
    There are photos of the rooms on my site so you can look over and we have a video of one of the upgraded rooms on youtube . https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=QxhtiAS-En4

Desire Pearl and Desire RM are the two nicest lifestyle friendly resorts on the planet. 4 or 5 star ... Best food, Best service, Best Rooms,.. you get it. Saying that.

Hedonism II is the only place in the world that parties like it does. Best Piano bar, Most active Hot tub, Most active pool...in fact sex has broken out on the Beach Chair next to us. If your not into sex, this may not be the place for you. Not everyone are swingers of course, but if they've been there before they've seen a PDA or two or twenty. (do we still call it Public Displays of Affection or is it just All Out Sex? AOS) Food is much better now that the new owner has taken over, but still not up to Desires level. (Try the Crabcakes at Flame) The take that everyone gives you is that they don't go for the Food or the Rooms. Rooms are dated... the premium rooms are much better, but on the price level of Desire or sometimes even more. One Note about Hedo the diving is included if you are a diver. At Hedonism II we do go when we know other couples of like mind will be there, but we have going during off weeks and had fun too. Just depends on how open and what you are looking for. Like they said the Disco Just got Revamped. So it should be nice as there other upgrades around the resort have been nice as well. Wish they'd upgrade the rest of the rooms, but I hear that is not in the forecast.

We go to both during the year New years & May at Hedo ... Sept at Desire..... But we always bring a play group with us at Desire Pearl (just to make sure we have fun).

Quote Originally Posted by KG4FUN4US View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Do you know of any current photos or videos after all the upgrades have been made??
    Guests post pictures on the Hedonism II Facebook group all the time
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

There are lots of photos of the renovated areas on Denny P's web site.

http://dennyp.com/h2pictures

Quote Originally Posted by cbdudley View Post
    There are lots of photos of the renovated areas on Denny P's web site.

http://dennyp.com/h2pictures
    The Disco pictures do not show the finished room.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

HI Joe,
    This is Paul & Karla from Facebook. I am the guy you did not approve because not photo. As you can see here Karla has a very sexy photo here and I am writing the message back to you. I hope you reconsider and allow us to view and post on the facebook site. Have a great day !!!

Paul & Karla

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    The Disco pictures do not show the finished room.
    they are still planning on doing more work to the disco in the future~ kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12