Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dining Room Dress Code

Dining Room Dress Code

Ok so now that I figured how to start a thread I have a question. I'm use to wearing short low cut outfits for dinner. I have a lot of see thru this time. I don't want to wear anything under it. Is that ok in dining room? Also sometimes at lunch I see just bottoms like a sarong but no top. Is that ok for lunch and breakfast. My brain is mush. It's not like I've never been there. This is my 8th or 9th time.

Blog Entries
    I like Harry's past advice regarding evening dining room dress.....Wear pasties and a sarong or they will be offered to you if you arrive with less on. Your preferred clothes will work at any time in the dining room.. I like theme pasties....I worried about reaction to my heart shaped pasties on one of my many 'lapdance.com' dresses that reveal more than they hide, until a grinning gentleman wished me "Happy​ Valentine's" in Dec. Sometimes I wear more clothes as I am more thick and fluffy earth mother than Barbie but the less I wear the more the more encouraging comments I receive. And don't worry about 'age appropriate' only at Hedo can you get a standing ovation for dressing or undressing like you were 16 even if you are 40 to 90 years old in the so called real world! Apparently a recent survey says women 55 to 90 are getting more variety in sexual partners than anyone else!!!
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 04-07-2017 at 02:03 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Thanks JuicyLucie I'm more fluff myself. I just couldn't for the life of me remember seeing see thru and what if anything was under it. I will have to be more aware of the dare wear

as long as everything is "covered" it is good, even if "covered" by see-thru fabric~ kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    as long as everything is "covered" it is good, even if "covered" by see-thru fabric~ kitten
    Ok not to get technical but what if it's crochet ? I'm wearing it and if they ask me to put something on I'll worry about it then Geez it's vacation and I'm stressing about stupid stuff!! Just shows how much I need a vacation Thanks Kitten

I've seen fishnet that was never a problem, so crochet should be find. Melisa has worn plenty of see-through lace, and that was fine. You'll be fine. Or should I say, you'll be FINE!
    Mitch & Melisa

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar

Talking

In 2015 on Thursday night which was our Wild Wild West night Mrs. NN came dressed in Native American wear which was basically a buckskin fringe thong with a little buckskin bra chest plate thing going on.NOBODY COMPLAINED!She did get a few nice comments though Oh,she did sit on a towel provided by her bagman.

Last edited by hedo86; 05-19-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Hi, The other half of grnandgrey here - I bring way too much in the way of clothes. For a "nude" resort - craziness. The theme nights are fun, but also having the freedom/option to wear those sexy net outfits or crouchet ones - well - it's just too tempting. Let's start a new theme night for clothes - "nothing but net" :0) Pasties and thongs underneath for their dress code. So many of these net body suits on line - who can resist! Sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by hedo86 View Post
    Hello Ms redshadow... we would like to know what is under that pretty white frock
    Pretty little gold lame (sic) bottoms to complete my toga Then the top disappears and just the bottoms go to the foam party

Quote Originally Posted by Grnandgrey View Post
    Hi, The other half of grnandgrey here - I bring way too much in the way of clothes. For a "nude" resort - craziness. The theme nights are fun, but also having the freedom/option to wear those sexy net outfits or crouchet ones - well - it's just too tempting. Let's start a new theme night for clothes - "nothing but net" :0) Pasties and thongs underneath for their dress code. So many of these net body suits on line - who can resist! Sexy.
    Nothing But Net! I Love it

Last edited by hedo86; 05-19-2018 at 08:27 AM.

So Hot! love the outfits. All appropriate for what we have seen when we were there. My wife wears see thru and revealing.
    J & J
    Ramman692004. SLS
    Freedom cruise November 2012
    Hedo II Nov. 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II Nov. 1-8, 2014
    J & J.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redshadow View Post
    Nothing But Net! I Love it
    Caliente Resort at Land O Lakes Fl. has had "nothing but net" parties before.We have been to three of them.It was a wonderful experience,Hedo really needs to try one.....

Love your responses. All good - net it is. Rock n' Roll night - may just unofficially become "Nothing but Net" - any rocker I know would love to see me come out in just net! Winston does an awesome job that night singing - wow, the guy is so talented! So in honor of his talent - let's bare it all - err under the net! lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast