Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about male grooming.

Last edited by FunInNHToo; 04-15-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Our thoughts exactly...so for me, bare it is...

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    So long as your wife is happy, that's all that matters. Seriously... don't go out of your way to excessively trim if you're both happy with how things are now. In the grand scheme of things, the only opinion that matters is the one you're with.

I shave it all, shaft and balls and between my ass and balls. I never had any complain.

Banned
    I'm as hairy as they come... My wife hates for me to shave as I stubble really fast... I normally keep it neat, but I keep it clean at Hedo and shave twice a day so I don't sandpaper vaginas. Damn 5 o'clock shadow.

I never had before but had really been contemplating it before this last trip. I am a redhead, and had never shaved... when the underwear come off I feel like Bozo the Clown down there! Bright orange hair. Well, our 4th night in and a guy we had been chatting with called me over late one night. His wife was mortified - he said I should do at least a little manscaping. I took no offense and actually saw it as a confirmation. Next day I shaved it all off. Definetly a different feel with sex now. I may let it grow back a little, but I am happy that I have finally took the plunge. It is a bit... disconcerting using scissors and a razor down there for the first time. Hey, if my wife feels the need to do it, I should be willing to do it too!

We actually both started waxing last year, she is planning to do it more on the regular, but for the most part wax 6-7 weeks prior to departure and then 2-3 days prior to leaving, for us it kept us smooth as can be for about 2 weeks so zero shaving on vacation. The girl doing the waxing and my gf got a kick out of the whole process on me, yeah it sucks, but it wasn't all that bad and 2nd go around was better, I also had my back waxed, which she wast big on, but I told her I didn't want to look like an ape on the beach

We both started waxing our bikini areas before our trips a few years back. Now we just keep up on the waxing all year around makes it a lot easier and we both love it.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Personal preference for you two. I have always waxed the kitty and the back door b/c I don't like hair there. My hubby does his back/shoulders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12