Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about male grooming.

Question about male grooming.

My wife and I will be making our first trip to Hedo this June and I'm not sure how "groomed" I should be. I keep it neat and manscaped as a matter of course but not sure if that is sufficient for Hedo or should I be completely shaved?

Personal preference really... you can do whatever makes you comfortable. You won't look out of place as long as you've done some sort of manscaping.

I use the following test question: "What grooming style would a woman want me to have if she was thinking of putting her lips there?"

Inevitably, I end up shaving it bald... and it seems that most of the other guys come to the same or similar conclusions. I don't know if they use the same method to answer that question, but they get to the same place.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Neat and manicured is all it takes. As long as you don't look like a tropical rain forest. Some trim and some shave. It is all up to your (with your wife's permission, LOL) preference. Here is what Chris Santilli says in her book 'The Naked Truth about Hedonism II', "Men have two great reasons for shaving or trimming their pubic area - it encourages female faces to draw near and it makes your schlonger look longer. Some only shave their balls and trim the top pubes because they want to avoid the turkey-neck look."

I personally shave the nuts and shaft and leave a trimmed tuft above.

Hope that helps.

Mark (& Andrea)
    Last edited by FunInNHToo; 04-03-2017 at 06:42 PM.

I don't like hair in my food, I don't expect my wife to either.

To each there own, but so we didn't have to bother with shaving the entire time we were on vacation, we waxed 6 weeks prior to vacation and then 3 days prior to vacation which kept us smooth and clean the whole week

Waxed back and neat and trimmed everywhere else.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

How can we accurately answer this question.... I think a picture is needed so we get the FULL picture..lol...

Just saying......
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

You will see everything from bear to bare. Your choice is your preference. As for me, when I divorced some years ago, the first woman I dated said "if you were shaved, you would get much more oral sex." Well, some things you don't have to tell me twice. Now I shave from the neck down. I did remarry, and my wife likes a little trimmed landscaping, so I guess I sport the male version of the triangular landing strip? I'll usually shave that trimming off while at Hedo, just because it is faster and easier to shave everything in the Hedo showers as opposed to some type of artistic manscaping, lol.
    Mitch & Melisa

both of us are clean and smooth.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gailvin; 04-03-2017 at 09:45 PM.

So long as your wife is happy, that's all that matters. Seriously... don't go out of your way to excessively trim if you're both happy with how things are now. In the grand scheme of things, the only opinion that matters is the one you're with.

As others have stated, most men are well groomed or bald, but do whatever you want and you like.

Personally, I have done both. If I groom, I do shave the shaft and sac and leave some on top...if you do trim, make sure you do not go to short...you do not want to be prickly. If I am bald, I get waxed...mainly because I am lazy and do not want to upkeep shaving and do not want to get razor burn or ingrown hairs. A funny story about getting waxed, when I went the first time the girl waxing me was a very attractive Asian girl, I thought oh no, I am going to get excited and embarrass myself. As she started to put the warm wax on me I was really getting worried and concentrating hard (ha ha..great pun) not to get excited...it was not working...then rip...omg...the thought of excitement abruptly ended and all I could thing about was GET IT OVER WITH. After it was done, I did mention to her about the worry of getting excited, she smiled and said at times men do, but it usually does not last long. We both got a laugh about that.

On another note, if you do decide to get waxed, make sure to call the shops before hand to ensure that they will wax down there, we have found that many shops will not give men Brazilian waxes.

All great answers. Thanks
    Last edited by hopin4fun; 04-04-2017 at 06:52 AM.

No one likes over grown bushes.

Get into the Jamaican spirit by plaiting it into dreadlocks.

You'll be the talk of the town......

Quote Originally Posted by Londinium View Post
    Get into the Jamaican spirit by plaiting it into dreadlocks.
    Not dreadlocks, but seen braiding(cornrows) done maybe 10-11 years ago, guy had the braiding lady do it to him on the beach, had some beads put into it as well.

Kinda felt bad for the braiding lady, she didn't seem too pleased, but needed the money/work.
    Last edited by WSSkier; 04-04-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast