Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Play room vs hot tub

Hot tub is nice to socialize and get the party started but for actual playing the playroom is so much more nicer.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Are toys allowed in playroom? Any limitations?

Our last trip was 2015. We've been to the playroom but it looked nothing like Hedo's website. Are we missing a part of the room or something? It seemed like a smaller area than what I see in the pics.

To us a creppy single is someone who sits on the edge of the pool and satisfies themselves! No sexual assignment needed.

Sorry but it's much creepier when a guy does that mostly because we've yet to see a woman do that.

We're patient.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Quote Originally Posted by Icon1785 View Post
    Are toys allowed in playroom? Any limitations?
    Bring whatever you like, or love

Playroom is awesome!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    With all that is said, we like to play in our own room, as it is familiar and relaxing. The hot tub, is nice to socialize, meet people and juggle between people, so that you can head with the right person to the room. To have full play around the hot tub is too wet and sticky and steamy (no pun intended), too hot or too cold and feels generally unhygienic with the pool water dripping down one's body. Though we liked the exhibitionist part of it - especially on the deck chairs - in the early days of new excitements. The playroom to us feels eerie, artificial and too impersonal. Ideal place for an orgy though, for which the room may be too small. But for a 3some or 4some, we prefer the room - usually ours. This is not to say, we have not tried the playroom. We've had a couple of 3 and 4 some's there too, but have abandoned the idea. more recently.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

The creepy women, men and couples (YES!!! COUPLES!!!!) The people I hang out with, we're not kind and go out of our way to stop the bullshit when it gets out of control.
    Women,
    The mortician... she was super weird, I simply watched at a distance give a line of guys blow jobs at the entrance to the piano bar. A very long line.
    This other chick, she was kinda wierd, intimidating her roommate asked for a new room assignment.

Couples,
    This couple who were pretty aggressive with a lot of people who clearly, verbally, held no interest and tried moving on. Our final answer was the 2nd biggest prank that snowballed, literally, out of control. Please don't ever double dog dare me. NOT pretty.

Us lily white irish peeps need our shade. we trade, move around, give everyone a chance to get in the shade when need be. Tan? getthe fuck out and don't let us burn!!
    So, Every. Single. Day. this couple would come out early in the morning, lay out a floaty in the most prized shade spot in the corner. She would lay there for hours while he played with her. Day 3, we were done. No more. It was awkward for everyone but them. losing 3 or so feet of shelf space for drinks and food? NO. Nope. Not happening, So one morning, a few of us got up early, claimed the spot with multiple towels, a few beach bags. They were not amused. I'm good for about 20 minutes at a time in the sun after 1 pm. along with a lot of us who need shade. It's also where we pass food through.

The single men. I've met some who were really fun guys. In fact, My two favorite guys are single, one married a few years ago, she's a lot of fun.
    Tony? I've never met am ore amazing man.

The guys.
    The vinny's and the wally's. The vinny's don't take no for an answer very often, the wally's just sorta sit on the fringe with a leery stare. The I'm fucking you hard in my imagination. The i'd do anything just to drink your bathwater stare. Shivers down your spine stare.
    This Wally.. I think he'd actually be fun if he didn't just stare. The 2 euro boys who accidentally ended up at Hedo when they were banned from the US for some odd reason that I never got the story on. I'm good with that.
    Disco. all my friends were outside but I needed a drink. Wally made his move, euro boys made there move. Here I am, stuck between a rock and a few hard spots. Naked.
    Dancing. I stripped the vinny out of his shirt, put it on.. bolted as soon as I had a second.

The worst of the worst. Jingle Balls.
    I met him in front of the dive, alone, shack exchanging towels. He's giving the guys a really hard time in a bad way. Huge turn off, you do not treat the staff like that. He sees me and finally stops harassing them. He starts chatting me up and I'm deer in the headlights with his 5 million random piercings on his dick. That train wreck you can't look away. He asked me if I'd like to touch them. NOPE. He says they feel really good in bed. "sorry. I don't want a cheesegrater in my vagina. I turned my attention to the water sports guys and eventually got the message. For a minute. I see him annoying a couple at the nude side bar. And then another... and then another. Droning on and on. Following them to whatever new spot they'd go to. droning on and on. Finally, I decide to intervene, bringing them a few shots for a toast if I didn't know them. get a little cozy with quiet conversation he couldn't hear, so he couldn't participate. he'd move on.
    Year 3 of his repeat offensive behavior, we took it to a whole new level. You'd think he'd get the hint. we'd all collectively move to a new spot in the pool if he came and talked to any of us. He'd arrive around the lunch hour after his dive. several of us would start singing "Jingle balls" to the tune of the christmas song. people would join in. He got even more pushy with one of the bartenders and that was the end of him. People tried telling him to chill out. For three years he was inappropriate. he hasn't been back since.

Now this sounds super bitchy. Beyond super bitchy. But he was so inappropriate with all the women, even after multiple people told him to knock it off. You couldn't help but notice his pierced to death dick. "would you like to touch it" he'd ask a lot of women. "but if you touch mine, I get to touch your's" What the hell?! He brought a camera into the nude pool, and wow, that was not a pretty site!

Sometimes, you just need to be just as aggressive back when people don't take no for an answer.

I don't like the play room simply because it's not close to a bar. If the hot tub isn't fun, there's usually people in the pool to hang out with.

I have played at the hottub and in the playroom. Hottub can be fun depending on the crowd. But we HAVE been intrupted/bothered by single guys at the hottub. And it isn't a very romantic environment. More of a "wham bam thank you ma'am" feeling.
    Playroom is nicer since you have the mattresses, and the little pools to cool off in. And since it is couples only, it is more fun in our opinion. Less of a "meat market" feel. It can be empty sometimes, but it is really fun when you bring a group of friends with you. I haven't been back since they renovated it and added the dungeon part. It is nice to hear that they now have an attendant watching the door and that a cooler with water is provided. We look forward to seeing all of the improvements and enjoying the playroom as often as possible during our week at Hedo!

Play room is more of a 'time out' room. A reprieve from fun. laughing, talking and a great place to nap or meditate.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Great, bull's eye.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

We never ventured into the playroom or fooled around at the hot tub. I have a fantasy of watching my wife play with toys in the playroom for our next trip. Has anyone ever done that ? Do couples watch other couples ?

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redshadow View Post
    Our last trip was 2015. We've been to the playroom but it looked nothing like Hedo's website. Are we missing a part of the room or something? It seemed like a smaller area than what I see in the pics.
    To answer your question,the playroom has been updated and improved since 2015.We went in there the last night of our 2015
    trip when I was coming down with HKC.(hedo kennel cough).The next year I planned to go back our third night there but by then the HKC was so bad it was out of the question.Not gonna miss it next time if it can be helped...........

yes. and it was awesome!

The Wild Women Vacation groups usually have a night where they have an event in the playroom for only the group members. They bring a sibian, a womanizer, a violet wand, and other fun toys. Watching my wife play with the toys, then other women helping her... good times.

People do look at other couples having fun, but it's generally not people coming in to stare at others. Personally, I have a hard time watching others. My natural instinct is to look away and I feel like I'm invading their privacy if I watch... not that I should, people know they're being watched and some really like that... it's just hard getting over what you were taught to be good manors.

Quote Originally Posted by shellboy View Post
    We never ventured into the playroom or fooled around at the hot tub. I have a fantasy of watching my wife play with toys in the playroom for our next trip. Has anyone ever done that ? Do couples watch other couples ?
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Last edited by hedo86; 05-19-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast