Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Play room vs hot tub

Play room vs hot tub

We went to Hedo for the first time in February, I'd like to say that we read as much as we could as far as educating ourselves on what to expect, where to go, what to wear or not and in general how things work. At night we would generally head towards the hot tub and have a few drinks socialize. We weren't 100% looking to to play with others but you never know. One issue that we had was the creepy single guys, it honestly just pisses you off sometimes. So with that being said, I could be wrong but with the newly remodeled play room are more couples heading that way to avoid issues? From what we read I would've thought more people would be in and around the hot tub after midnight, it wasn't empty but for the amount of people that were there I would've expected it to be busier. We only peeked in the playroom once just to see what it looked like

Everyone knows I defend the single people. But only well behaved ones!
    I am curious: what made them "creepy?"

Last edited by hedo86; 05-19-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Ok so a couple examples 1.) of course the unwanted touching, you make it clear when you touch Miss nipple piercing that your not interested and then you still follow us around, and when you leave and come back follow again. 2.) the guy that sits on the side, gets in the hot tub, moves to one corner then tries to hover over you, gets out circles around the hot tub over and over again, puts clothes back on, circles around more, moves from one side of you to the other, especially when your in a moment and quite simply don't want to say fuck off because your busy. Don't get me wrong singles are free to come to the resort and some people at certain times are looking for them. But I don't want to be bothered with telling them to leave me alone when it's clear. So we are trying to see if maybe the play room would be a better option, to relax and not deal with that stress because they aren't welcome in unless accompanied in by a couple? So is this a better option, even for just relaxing as a couple

I know a lot of singles who go and have no issues with most of them. However it can be a bit awkward when you go to the nude hot tub and there are 4 singles guys, each in one corner of the it
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Unwanted touching is never ok regardless of relationship status. If that occurred, security should have been involved.

Emoting doesn't work on most men, especially when they're drunk. I suggest words, clear and unequivocal.
    Being socially awkward and/or unable to take a hint is annoying. I found a direct order works best, usually with some sobriety on their part. Telling their friends too, sometimes helps. I've even involved the ECONOMY[edit: EC. Freaking autofill!] staff. (Disclaimer: I've only ever tried this on annoying married men!) Otherwise, I just ignore them, walk away. It's a big place.

Were you the only ones in the hot tub? Could he have been meeting up/looking for friends? Could it have been hot in the hot tub, and he sat on the side to cool off?
    I'm just throwing it out there. Maybe he was lurking. Maybe he was married and his wife was already in bed. Maybe he was just watching because there was a show.

To me, creepy is getting too close, talking, touching. Otherwise, as you said, it's a public space, regardless of (perceived) relationship status.

To answer your question, I have no idea what the playroom is like. But sounds like it's worth try.
    Last edited by phillygirl22; 04-02-2017 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Economy should have been EC

We went to the playroom on two nights last week, it's lovely...was pretty busy both nights..hot tub was quiet.
    April 2016 - MSC Divina full-ship take-over couples cruise
    March 2017 - Celebrity Bliss full-ship take-over couples cruise
    March 26 - April 01 2017 - Hedo 2
    March 17 to 31 2018 - Hedo 2.

We also met the nicest and most respectful single guys..
    April 2016 - MSC Divina full-ship take-over couples cruise
    March 2017 - Celebrity Bliss full-ship take-over couples cruise
    March 26 - April 01 2017 - Hedo 2
    March 17 to 31 2018 - Hedo 2.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Unwanted touching is never ok regardless of relationship status. If that occurred, security should have been involved.

Emoting doesn't work on most men, especially when they're drunk. I suggest words, clear and unequivocal.
    Being socially awkward and/or unable to take a hint is annoying. I found a direct order works best, usually with some sobriety on their part. Telling their friends too, sometimes helps. I've even involved the ECONOMY[edit: EC. Freaking autofill!] staff. (Disclaimer: I've only ever tried this on annoying married men!) Otherwise, I just ignore them, walk away. It's a big place.

Were you the only ones in the hot tub? Could he have been meeting up/looking for friends? Could it have been hot in the hot tub, and he sat on the side to cool off?
    I'm just throwing it out there. Maybe he was lurking. Maybe he was married and his wife was already in bed. Maybe he was just watching because there was a show.

To me, creepy is getting too close, talking, touching. Otherwise, as you said, it's a public space, regardless of (perceived) relationship status.

To answer your question, I have no idea what the playroom is like. But sounds like it's worth try.

There were others also there, and the guy was only there after midnight 2 nights in a row alone, seriously creepy, put his clothes on, walk around the hot tub a few times with, go to the bathroom, try to edge in to another couple and then get out, sit in a lounge chair get his clothes on and repeat, he would generally start in the middle and inch his way toward a group, to which they would show not interested and then switch to the other side of them. Then A different grabbed my gf nipple piercing to which she sternly let him no it wasn't ok. We don't have a problem with single males, but when your not interested your not interested, so this is why we are trying to see if there is an option to avoid this issue

How is the playroom? Pretty packed at night? Does everyone go to play or some people just watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Icon1785 View Post
    How is the playroom? Pretty packed at night? Does everyone go to play or some people just watch?
    Highly dependent on group there that week, occupancy, day of the week, etc. Some nights there are lots of people for a couple hours, some nights very few people... you may show up at 12 one night and it's busy, the next night, nothing. I would say that 10 couples in there is "lots of people" even though its 20 people out of 500+ at the resort.

Same goes for people playing vs. watching. There is such a small percentage of the guests in that room at any time, some to play and be watched, some to watch, some to swing...
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

We just returned from Hedo on Saturday night. While there we hit the playroom twice and on both occasions there were about 6 couples in there one night and about 12 couples in there the next. We like the playroom more than the hot tub area because it is just plain easier to have sex in the playroom due to the mattresses. However the wife does prefer the playroom to avoid the single guys, creepy or not. No judgment there, just her preference.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

How come the convos always center around "creepy guys" (single or otherwise) ?? Aren't there creepy women too?

And Phillygirl, don't you just handle the creepers with a kick in the nuts?.... (or so.I've heard...)

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    How come the convos always center around "creepy guys" (single or otherwise) ?? Aren't there creepy women too?

And Phillygirl, don't you just handle the creepers with a kick in the nuts?.... (or so.I've heard...)
    We only met one single woman while we were there, we didn't play with her at all, but she was the coolest funniest person I had ever met

So being Single is the #1 qualification for being creepy?

Frankly, Hedo doesn't see too many "Vinny's" or "Wally's" much anymore, it's just gotten too expensive for many, and the negative reception has driven away most from ever visiting again, and I'm fine with that.

That said, I think creepy people are still at Hedo, just that they're more likely to be married/coupled. Just because you see someone solo(at the moment) being an ass, doesn't mean they're actually single. It's just as likely they're partnered, and trying to get their freak on behind their partners back...without getting caught.

JMHO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast