Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do "model" weeks change the idea Hedo

Do "model" weeks change the idea Hedo

So I've been looking to book a trip and noticed that everyone seems so open to age, body style, and etc...but I ran across a post that mentioned one of the events happening was "Miss whatever" and to watch out for those type of groups because they can take over areas and will be more judgmental against us common non super model type folk? Any thoughts or advise?
    Last edited by Cp465vw; 04-01-2017 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Hedo not heidi

It's true with Paradise Challange... They take over, with their phones and click away like it's going out of style...they will be at Hedo in Sept. We have been there a couple of times at the same time, and I will never book again when they are there..
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario View Post
    It's true with Paradise Challange... They take over, with their phones and click away like it's going out of style...they will be at Hedo in Sept. We have been there a couple of times at the same time, and I will never book again when they are there..
    You were just jealous because they had hover boards. Soooooohhhhhhh cool! (Eyeroll)
    I really enjoyed the model giving me dietary advice, too.

So many places that are way more esthetically pleasing for a "shoot." No idea why they go to Hedo.

I was looking to go in Septembe and notice that is when you seem to go, any dates you recommend? Or other groups that go to make it a better experience?

We are booked for September 16-23. I saw "Paradise Challenge" mentioned in another thread here, http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...0919-Sept-2017, and asked how much they would interfere with our uninhibited fun. I was told that they stay away from the nude side except during their "scavenger hunt". Since we will be on the nude side most of the time I am not too worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Cp465vw View Post
    I was looking to go in Septembe and notice that is when you seem to go, any dates you recommend? Or other groups that go to make it a better experience?
    We do trips to Hedo, April and Sept ... Sept is a good time to go, but this year I would skip the week of Sept 17-23, 2017.. Keep in mind that these models pay little to nothing to go to Hedo... While you spend relentless hours at work day in and day out to plan and pay for a trip.. You should be able to enjoy it beyond any expectations... Why should you have to pay for a trip while these blonde bimbo bitches run wild and act like asses with no manners for practically nothing...

Not sure about any of you, but I don't want to be in the background of a picture they post all over line when I have kids the same age, and younger than some of these girls.. And as a parent if my adult child ever acted like that in public, they should be ashamed of themselves.. Besides I raised my kids with manners...

And like I posted in the other thread.... Management, what management is there at the time of all of this going on is practically hiding, and they say nothing and allow them to run like wild animals.

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    You were just jealous because they had hover boards. Soooooohhhhhhh cool! (Eyeroll)
    I really enjoyed the model giving me dietary advice, too.

So many places that are way more esthetically pleasing for a "shoot." No idea why they go to Hedo.
    Lol Phillygirl.... Were you there the year that 4 of them got stuck in the bathroom stall behind the dive shop? They obviously used way to much bleach on the hair...lol...that they didn't know how to get out... The question was how did you get in the stall and close the door... She was so "dumb" that she didn't know that when you're in the stall you had to pull the door open, it was Kitten that had to walk her through it....lol..

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

We do trips to Hedo, April and Sept ... Sept is a good time to go, but this year I would skip the week of Sept 17-23, 2017.. Keep in mind that these models pay little to nothing to go to Hedo... While you spend relentless hours at work day in and day out to plan and pay for a trip.. You should be able to enjoy it beyond any expectations... Why should you have to pay for a trip while these blonde bimbo bitches run wild and act like asses with no manners for practically nothing...

Not sure about any of you, but I don't want to be in the background of a picture they post all over line when I have kids the same age, and younger than some of these girls.. And as a parent if my adult child ever acted like that in public, they should be ashamed of themselves.. Besides I raised my kids with manners...

And like I posted in the other thread.... Management, what management is there at the time of all of this going on is practically hiding, and they say nothing and allow them to run like wild animals.
    It appears that rules only apply to the paying regular guests. After the way were treated by management last sept not sure we will ever return

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    How many of these "model types" are on site when all this is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    How many of these "model types" are on site when all this is going on?
    Anywhere from 20-30 models, plus photographers, make up people and hair people, plus the guys who host it... So somewhere about 50 people PLUS some of the models travel with their boyfriends...

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Anywhere from 20-30 models, plus photographers, make up people and hair people, plus the guys who host it... So somewhere about 50 people PLUS some of the models travel with their boyfriends...
    50 plus people of the MOST annoying people you have ever seen....

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

Lol Phillygirl.... Were you there the year that 4 of them got stuck in the bathroom stall behind the dive shop? They obviously used way to much bleach on the hair...lol...that they didn't know how to get out... The question was how did you get in the stall and close the door... She was so "dumb" that she didn't know that when you're in the stall you had to pull the door open, it was Kitten that had to walk her through it....lol..
    Omg! How could I forget that?! Freaking hysterical!

From what I understand of Paradise Challenge, it's a pay-to-play operation. They charge everyone to be there, including the models. It's a bit confusing, since the site says 9/17 to 9/23 in one place and 9/17 to 9/28 in other places, but I assume it's the week (6 nights). They are charging $3100 for garden view double occupancy (same price for models, photographers, vendors and even guests); the Hedonism site during that same time is $2040. They are certainly not getting in for next to nothing. Doesn't make them any nicer people, but it's not really the case that they are paying practically nothing. I found a gofundme for one girl trying to raise money to go this year ($3000). They have a submission page for models, but want to bet they accept pretty much anyone who applies?

These operations exist mainly to take advantage of people who dream of being models or photographers. They charge out the wazoo, then hit them pretty hard with extras like hair and makeup sessions. A "one-on-one" photoshoot (1-2 hours) with a "published photographer" is $999. "VIP Challenger" is $250. Sounds like a pretty rinky-dink operation as well. In 2015 they did one of these in Bali and 15 participants got deported for not having the appropriate permits and visas.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada fun View Post
    It appears that rules only apply to the paying regular guests. After the way were treated by management last sept not sure we will ever return
    Say What ?????
    Sept 23rd thru the 28th 2014

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    50 plus people of the MOST annoying people you have ever seen....
    I checked it out on You Tube.From one of the "interviews" I saw,commentary,and clips,I can certainly see why you feel the way you do.They look to be barely out of highschool and from what I read it appears they are being "fleeced" and don't even know it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast