http://www.jwst.com/about_us.htm

A friendly group of partiers from all over the world who, so far this year, will include members coming from the Canary Islands & Ireland! Come see what we're all about. Always a nice mix of veterans & newbies, couples & singles, lifestylers or not, young & young at heart. If you're all about a good time consider joining us for a vacation to remember.

Membership for our 18th Annual Meeting, scheduled to take place September 9 - 16, 2017, is now open and we'd like for you to be included.

Briefly, to qualify for free membership in the J.W.S.T you must book a minimum of 3 nights between 9/9 & 9/16/17. You then send me your dates of travel, a brief biography and a G rated photo (close enough so your teammates can see you) and we’ll get you signed up and give you access information for our Yahoo Group site, Chatzy chat room as well as our secret Facebook page. In you bio be sure to include names, ages, home state or country, number of trips to either Hedo II or III and anything else you would like your vacation partners to know about you. Also include the email address you would like to share with your new friends. Membership will close 8/25/17 to allow us time to get personalized items ready for the trip.

We are not travel agents, however we have worked very closely with Go Classy Tours (GCT) since our inception in 2000 and suggest you contact them (Lance or Judy 888-825-2779 being sure to mention that you are with the JWST) to compare their rates against other prices you may have. To receive GCTs BEST group rates you must travel a minimum of 5 nights during our core week of 9/9 - 9/16/17. JWST members that book through GCT have been offered the opportunity, for the last several years, to book the following year's trip at this year's rates if they book before leaving the resort with a small ($100 pp) non-refundable deposit. GCT has also included round trip airport/resort transfers in their package at times. These benefits are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed before booking is actually made. You are, however, free to book your vacation with anyone you chose.
Should you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them or direct you to someone that can.