Thread: getting excited

Thumbs up getting excited

have any of you guys went there and had a problem on the first time that you are there and getting on the nude beach and little buddy gets excited or does that happen all the time, cause i think i will be a little embarrased if that happens to me.

Who you calling "little buddy"

Ya, I was worried about this. It never happened once though, on accident anyways

To a person who hasn't been to Hedo the idea of having dozens of naked women before your eyes, perhaps some of them in various stages of getting it on, seems like a sure fire way to get hard but I tell you -- it didn't happen.

I give two possibilities for this:

1. Having sex 4 or 5 times a day is a good way to prevent those types of accidents or....

2. My wife was getting me hard on purpose so often that I never had a chance to do it on accident.

In anycase if by some chances it does happen on accident it won't be a big deal, you might simply draw some extra attention.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

It does happen. It's a very sexual atmostphere so it's bound to happen occasionally. For the most part guys tend to stay underwater until it goes away. If you're laying on the beach, just try turning over for a while or covering up with a towel. You should always carry a towel with you anyways. Depending on the time of day and atmosphere you can just have your lady take care of it for you. Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's a natural thing and everyone understands that hard-ons happen!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

besides, you should get it hard in the sun once in a while or you will end up with tan lines on it when it expands at home! if concerned just set a cold drink on it. 106 days to go!!!!
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

maybe i am half retarded, but 106 days till what? your next time in hedo

not retarded

yes, but now 105 days to hedo. only 15 more monday work days!
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

sounds exciting, i think we have a couple more days than you guys if we are going in may

nakedness and sexuality

I think that among nudists, nakedness is not supposed to be titilating, and it is considered a little rude to walk around with a stiffy. However, I don't think that H II would correctly be described as a "nudist" place. Among swingers and hedonists, sexual excitment (including stiffies) is all good and part of the fun.

Hedo II and III are definitely not your typical nudist resort. Anything goes at these places. There's a reason why no kids are allowed!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....