Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to expect?

We thank all of you for the tips. We have tried talking about every scenario possible but like you have stated, there is more than we could imagine and with that said, we are so excited to go. Safe word is going to be key and we both know what we want and that is each other! Obviously we are open for more if it comes to that but what ever happens happens. We are just bummed we are in our 30's and just found out about this place! I'm sure we will be repeat offenders. Thanks again on the great advice and look forward to seeing you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Catandjoe7 View Post
    We thank all of you for the tips. We have tried talking about every scenario possible but like you have stated, there is more than we could imagine and with that said, we are so excited to go. Safe word is going to be key and we both know what we want and that is each other! Obviously we are open for more if it comes to that but what ever happens happens. We are just bummed we are in our 30's and just found out about this place! I'm sure we will be repeat offenders. Thanks again on the great advice and look forward to seeing you there.
    I'm sure you'll be a repeat offered as well... We all are... One trip to Hedo and your HOOKED!! DIF - dreaded island fever will sit in the moment you have to pack your luggage and head home ... And then the next countdown begins
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

The first thing to realize is that even though you are at Hedo there is no pressure or expectation for you to be in the lifestyle. We went to Hedo for the first time in 2009. We had never played with other people when we arrived and we had never played with other people when we left. We did however thoroughly enjoy the atmosphere, fun, excitement, and the sexual tension that is Hedo.

We do occasionally get together with other couples now. Here are some thoughts; if you have never played with another couple, you as a couple need to have some very honest discussions before you take that step. You need to discuss what each of you expect and what the limits are. If you either can not be totally honest with each other, can not trust each other completely, or there is any jealousy whatsoever, don't do it.
    Last edited by FunInNHToo; 04-04-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FunInNHToo View Post
    The first thing to realize is that just because you are at Hedo there is no pressure or expectation for you to be in the lifestyle. We went to Hedo for the first time in 2009. We had never played with other people when we arrived and we had never played with other people when we left. We did however thoroughly enjoy the atmosphere, fun, excitement, and the sexual tension that is Hedo.

We do now get together with other couples occasionally. Here are some thoughts, if you have never played with another couple, You as a couple need to have some very honest discussions before you take that step. You need to discuss what each of you expect and what the limits are. If you each can not be totally honest with each other, can not trust each completely, or there is any jealousy at all, don't do it.
    We second that thought...

We went to Hedo for the very first time in June of 1983. It was our honeymoon. The only thing our travel agent knew was there was a nude beach out on a little island. Ha!! Little did we know and so glad we went. Came as a bit of surprise one night when the hubby and I had a little tiff and these two lovely couples in the most daring lingerie in the disco were happy to dry my tears and hand me their "card". Just thought it was a wild and crazy place. Loved it then,love it now. Not in the lifestyle but we are a bit freer and flirty when there. Talk and talk and talk about everything and respect you boundaries and others as well. just have fun.

We went for the first time in February, we had the time of our lives and talk about it daily, we wish we could go back multiple times a year, we have booked with the Fluffs for 10 days in february next year and then think we will do an additional 7 maybe in the summer or fall. So with that being said, read up on everything you can, get naked and have a open mind. Talk over any possibilities of what ifs with your partner. For me personally, when first got to Hedo Germain took us on a tour of the resort and showed us around, he was very blunt about couples having sex in certain areas, dining and in general what and where things are, we get to the nude pool, every one is naked, partying and having the time of there lives, in the little upper pool a lady is giving a guy head and it was at that moment i said to myself "yup it's all true"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12