Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives to Hedo?

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    We would be on the Grand Lido beach thinking, it sounds much more fun next door. If we're going to Jamaica, we're going to Hedo.

Exactly the problem (and the indecisiveness) we are having.
    Last Trip: Hedo II June19th through 24th 2016

Email Us: Hotwife_and_hubby@yahoo.com

Kik: hotwife_and_hubby

Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesCandC View Post
    We have been to Hedo and enjoyed it, but We LOVE the Lifestyle Cruises!!!
    We have been on 6 of them and have 2 more booked!! A LOT more people than Hedo, First Class, and you go to different places!!
    Basically, 3500+ Swingers, 1 ship, 8 days!!!
    They are the BEST!! ALL the luxury, ports, fun of the regular cruises. But everything is geared to the LS!! They bring in extra Entertainment, Guest Speakers, Seminars, Workshops, HUGE Main playroom, Themed Play rooms, Dungeon, Theme nights, etc. etc. etc. And best part.................. NO KIDS!!!!!
    You can be naked on deck when not in port. Most everyone is in a GREAT mood, lots of partying, dancing, etc. Even the Cruise Directors taylor the pool games and other lounge games to the LS!!
    LOTS of sexy dresses at dinner, and most everyone participates in the theme nights.

C&C

We have been wanting to do a cruise, but they are always scheduled at the most inopportune time for us. We'd love to do a cruise, but they never seem to check with us before scheduling the cruise. 😀
    Last Trip: Hedo II June19th through 24th 2016

Email Us: Hotwife_and_hubby@yahoo.com

Kik: hotwife_and_hubby

We want to try Desire RM but hear it's best to go when good groups are there. Can anyone suggest fun RM groups?
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

Hello,

we have been to all of the couples resorts and they are great.... CSS is good for sunset beach. Last summer we stayed at San Souci and went over to Tower Isle for a trade day. The island is a blast but limited. Couples Negril has a semi-private nude area....

But none of them can come close to the sexy, playful vibe that Hedo has.... message me if you have any other questions

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwife_n_Hubby View Post
    We have been wanting to do a cruise, but they are always scheduled at the most inopportune time for us. We'd love to do a cruise, but they never seem to check with us before scheduling the cruise. ��
    When did you (can you) want to go? This year there are LS Cruises going on "Right Now"!!, Oct, & Nov. There are some schedule at other times in 2018 as well. As well as a few in Europe.

C&C
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwife_n_Hubby View Post
    Hi Everyone!

We will probably get flamed for this, but here we go:

We are considering a return trip to H2 this June. Last one was June 2016. However, we are considering pursuing other options.

We realize so much of the "price" of Hedo goes towards the ambiance of Hedo. The facilities are refreshed, but not even remotely upscale. And as to our opinion of the dining options, we felt the food was just acceptable.

We have been to Couples Negril - but that was 1999. Couples San Souci? We want to avoid Cancun - prefer to stay in Jamaica (or other Eastern Carribean).

We like the nudity. Musts are a clothing optional pool and/or beach for us. We enjoy the fun atmosphere. We like to socialize. When we were at Couples Negril, we felt the place closed down at 9:00 PM. Must be all of the honeymooners.

We enjoy the sexiness of Hedo - dressing up for dinner, theme nights. Overt public sexual activity is NOT a must for us. Does that provide us with other options?

So we guess our question is this: has anyone felt the same as us about Hedo and tried somewhere else? Good or bad, we would like to hear it.

Our minds are not made up - we just want to make sure we are getting all of our hard-earned money's worth.

OK, flame away.....

What days were you there in June of 2016?

This is an age old question. I know tons of Hedo goers that have tried other nude places but nothing compares to Hedo. Other places can offer more upscale experience but you will also pay more, but never have more fun.

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anitathediva View Post
    This is an age old question. I know tons of Hedo goers that have tried other nude places but nothing compares to Hedo. Other places can offer more upscale experience but you will also pay more, but never have more fun.
    Well put Anita
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Quote Originally Posted by anitathediva View Post
    The LS Cruises are about the same as a trip to Hedo for us. And "Fun" is what we make of it..... and although we have "Fun" in pretty much everything we do.... the LS Cruises are the MOST fun vacations we have!! Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and we were just offering them the "alternatives" they were looking for.

C&C

Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesCandC View Post
    The LS Cruises are about the same as a trip to Hedo for us. And "Fun" is what we make of it..... and although we have "Fun" in pretty much everything we do.... the LS Cruises are the MOST fun vacations we have!! Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and we were just offering them the "alternatives" they were looking for.

C&C
    Are the LS cruises the same type of atmosphere? I've never been on a cruise, let alone a LS cruise... I'm just curious.

No one is saying the cruise option is no fun... just a different kind of experience from what I read... ten times more people, not as many nude areas, more difficult to meet up with people you've met, more swinger activity, etc.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

The LS Cruises are exactly the same type of atmosphere, just with many more people to experience and find like minded people!! Demographically it's exactly like Hedo. Lots of non-swingers, nudists, people into different things with different people. Plus, like we said before.... you go different places!!! We meet a LOT of the same people on every LS Cruise, plus meet LOTS more!!
    As with ANYWHERE in the LS... you can do Anything you want to, and do Nothing you don't want to!! No Pressure.

Lots of Security, etc.

C&C

We just got back from Couples Tower Isle. We've been to Hedo three times. I think Hedo has over priced itself. But if they sell out, who can blame them. The food and service were great at CTI. The ratio of employees to guests is much much better at CTI vs Hedo. The drinks at CTI were VERY watered down. I know this is the case at many places, but it just seemed really bad. We were on the island from 9-5 every day. It closes at 5pm. There is some interaction on the island but very little. Everyone keeps to themselves. The pool size wasnt an issue as there just arent many people the fit on the island and chairs are limited. There is absolutely no PDA on the island or anywhere on the resort. CTI is very compact vs Hedo and other resorts, which is something we prefer. Entertainment at CTI is definitely better than Hedo. BBC is plentiful at any Jamaican resort if that's you thing, so no resort preference on that topic. Next time, I think we are going to try CN and spend a couple days at Hedo. Message me if you have any questions re: Hedo vs CTI.

Anyone for Barcelo resort takeover in Perto Vallarta Oct.14 to 21 2017? Its on EAT's website and sounds like fun, we are thinking of going and trying to make some connections.....

Quote Originally Posted by Canadapaula View Post
    We just got back from Couples Tower Isle. We've been to Hedo three times. I think Hedo has over priced itself. But if they sell out, who can blame them. The food and service were great at CTI. The ratio of employees to guests is much much better at CTI vs Hedo. The drinks at CTI were VERY watered down. I know this is the case at many places, but it just seemed really bad. We were on the island from 9-5 every day. It closes at 5pm. There is some interaction on the island but very little. Everyone keeps to themselves. The pool size wasnt an issue as there just arent many people the fit on the island and chairs are limited. There is absolutely no PDA on the island or anywhere on the resort. CTI is very compact vs Hedo and other resorts, which is something we prefer. Entertainment at CTI is definitely better than Hedo. BBC is plentiful at any Jamaican resort if that's you thing, so no resort preference on that topic. Next time, I think we are going to try CN and spend a couple days at Hedo. Message me if you have any questions re: Hedo vs CTI.
    Thanks for the first-hand review...watered-down drinks..forgetaboutit! lol
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Mr. NYCGuy and I are thinking about doing Cancun in the Fall. Like others have said, Hedo is great but we'd like to see what else is out there. They've gotten a bit high price wise. Plus, we'd like to maybe find a little younger crowd. That being said, I'd love to have the sun on my tits at Hedo right now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast