Thread: Help for Hedo newby couple please ;)

Cool Help for Hedo newby couple please ;)

Hi all, we are very excited to be losing our Hedo 'virginity' in May but have a few questions. If anyone who's been recently could help it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    1. Theme nights - Where and what time?
    2. What is the norm for men (50's) to wear on theme nights.
    3. Bugs - they love me... help!
    4. Best bars in Negril.
    5. What's the weather like early May?

Our 4th trip will be this April.
    1. There is a "theme" for every night, but participation is up to you. There isn't anything special with the theme other than a costume contest. It all revolves around dinner in the main dining area. Our first trip we stressed a bit about themes (especially her). Now, we maybe dress for a theme, but usually not. We like packing light and dressing sexy, so that is our preference over theme details. But we do bring a bit of blinky stuff for glow night. My suggestion is to relax for your first trip and not stress over it. If you really like a theme or two, bring something for those nights. Wear sexy or whatever you like those other nights. Once you've seen it, you'll have a better plan for next time. And there will be a next time!
    2. I'm (male) 58, and my usual dress for dinner is boxer shorts and a tank or t-shirt. I adjust it slightly for themes so I wear my red boxer on Valentine's, black for Jamaica night, Captain America t-shirt for rock star night, etc.
    3. We've never had a problem with bugs. We live in Louisiana, so now (March) is already mow grass and spray for mosquitoes time. Some people bring repellent, we've never used any.
    4. Best bars in Negril - the nude pool bar at Hedo. Drinks are all the same everywhere, but this is the place to be naked. We've never left the resort except for the One Love Pub Crawl. I recommend it. Takes you to a few local bars and only lasts a couple of hours. My favorite bars were Just Natural and Firewater Love Nest. I think it is Xtabi that has the cool caves, but I may be getting that one mixed with another.
    5. We haven't been in May, but the weather changes only slightly through the year. Expect highs in the mid to upper 80's (f) and probably a greater chance of showers than in the winter. We bring small folding umbrellas in case it rains around dinner time. Rain isn't so bad when you are naked because you can dry off so easy, but you can't be naked when you go to dinner.
    Mitch & Melisa

Our 2nd trip was in May and it was beautiful there. It will be hot and humid but that's what the ocean and pools are for.

Thanks... hot is good

Thanks for that... pity we won't meet you in May. Just been shopping so have a couple of theme nights sorted now just have to dare to wear them!

1. Theme nights - Where and what time?

Should be posted on Hedo's website. After 6 times to Hedo, we've stopped dressing for "theme nights". Gotten a bit passe'.

2. What is the norm for men (50's) to wear on theme nights.

I'm 56 and I wear cargo shorts and a nice polo or button-down shirt to dinner every night. Dressing up is for the wife and she does it spectacularly. Your wife shouldn't be surprised to get compliments and, maybe, even a non-threatening ass-grab in the dining room as a show of appreciation.

3. Bugs - they love me... help!

We have never had a problem with bugs of any kind there. We've only gone in Feb or early March, but they've never been a problem.

4. Best bars in Negril.

Uh...nude pool at Hedo. Why would you want to go to Negril to drink unless you really like the local nightlife? I wouldn't go without someone I trust to guide me but I've already paid for my food and drink - as much as I want at Hedo - so we don't generally venture "off the reservation". We went to Negril for dinner one evening on the cliffs and it was nice. But, that's the only time we've left the resort mid-week.

5. What's the weather like early May?

Don't know - only been in Feb or Mar but it will likely be hot and/or humid.

Blog Entries
    theme nights are after dinner or during dinner...

what to wear... what ever you are comfortable with

bugs... bring a good bug spray or get some of the bug bracelets

Bars... we say the panio bar, main bar, purde and bar nude pool bar.

weather in may will be hot and humid. with rain in the afternoons for the most part
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

My advice on theme nights, women are as sexy as you can possibly make it and for the men as crazy and hilarious as you can handle, make it over the top, people all laugh joke and have a good time with no worries or thoughts on who cares

Just relax and wear what you are comfortable wearing. I wear shorts or a kilt most nights. My wife either dresses for the theme, wears a sexy (usually see through) short dress, or has been know to dress for diner and then go naked to the evening activities.