Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Am I Stupid???

Blog Entries
    All right all you dorks... I am in fact... HERE...

I am just trying to lay a little low and not take up so much space here. Not to mention... work a little in between posts...

To clarify... I am NOT washed up... NOT stupid and I AM JOVIAL... Jesus Jim, buy a dictionary. If you guys come in November... I will bring you one(lol)...

You people kill me. You make fun of me for posting too much, then I tone down and you do everything you can to get me all worked up, so I WILL post...

November, take me awayyyyyyyyy...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

My next day off is July 16th. I have 10 total days off before my vacation in September. This forum is the only thing keeping me sane besides the brief visits I get with my sexy wife.
    But hey someone gota pay for our Hedo Trips.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    All right all you dorks... I am in fact... HERE...

I am just trying to lay a little low and not take up so much space here. Not to mention... work a little in between posts...

To clarify... I am NOT washed up... NOT stupid and I AM JOVIAL... Jesus Jim, buy a dictionary. If you guys come in November... I will bring you one(lol)...

You people kill me. You make fun of me for posting too much, then I tone down and you do everything you can to get me all worked up, so I WILL post...

November, take me awayyyyyyyyy...
    Mission accomplished.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112