Thread: We are staying for the First Time June 11-15!

We are staying for the First Time June 11-15!

We are a married couple. She's in her 20s he's 31 We have never been to hedo before. Seems like a great time from all of the reviews we have read. Hope to make some new friends while we are there!
    Last edited by Hcj; 05-27-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Welcome to the site...and most importantly "the Hedo family". I'm sure you will find all kinds of fun, with new friends....
    Travel with "KITTEN & ANGEL'S SPRING FLING -- wouldn't go with anyone else....

April 2009- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2009
    April 2010- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2010
    April 2011- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2011
    April 2012- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2012. Oct 2012
    April 2013- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2013
    April 2014- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2014, Oct 2014
    April 2015- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2015
    April 2016- Kitten & Angel. Sept 2016

Sept 2017, 2018, 2019

We will be there from June 9th to the 17th. Look for my red cowgirl hat at the nude beach/pool, or the heart belly chain you can see in my avatar! Come up and say hi, mention the adult travel forum and introduce yourselves! We will give you the grand tour of the resort and answer any questions you may have! Always nice to have a Hedo "veteran" show you the ropes!
    Cowgirl

Thanks so much for the welcome! And cowgirl we will try to find u guys and get a tour of the place. That would be nice!

Does anyone have any experience with the couples massage? Is it worth the money?

We have done the regular massages and they are amazing. We have had friends who did the couples massage and were very happy. Realize that there is no hanky pinky or happy endings at the end of any of the single or couples massages, which does happen at other resorts.
    Cowgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Hcj View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the couples massage? Is it worth the money?
    For us they are.. total relaxation...

Great! Thanks for the input!

Only one more sleep for us! We fly to Jamaica tomorrow for our honeymoon! A week in paradise no matter what the weather! The pasties I ordered came in and I am doing last minute packing. Already weighed my suitcase and it was over the 50 lbs of course! Snuck a pair of heavy shoes into Cowboy's carry-on so I should be okay!
    Can't believe we will be sleeping in Jamaica tomorrow night! Hope we will meet up with those of you headed to Hedo this week. Look for our red and black cowboy hats and come over and say hi! We are using Sun Holiday tours to get to Hedo. Maybe we will see you on the bus tomorrow! Big thanks to Char Travel for providing the airport transfers for our trip!
    Cowgirl!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Only one more sleep for us! We fly to Jamaica tomorrow for our honeymoon! A week in paradise no matter what the weather! The pasties I ordered came in and I am doing last minute packing. Already weighed my suitcase and it was over the 50 lbs of course! Snuck a pair of heavy shoes into Cowboy's carry-on so I should be okay!
    Can't believe we will be sleeping in Jamaica tomorrow night! Hope we will meet up with those of you headed to Hedo this week. Look for our red and black cowboy hats and come over and say hi! We are using Sun Holiday tours to get to Hedo. Maybe we will see you on the bus tomorrow! Big thanks to Char Travel for providing the airport transfers for our trip!
    Cowgirl!
    Congrats on getting hitched!! Have a great honeymoon!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Cowgirl!

How's the weather? We arrive tomorrow!