Thread: Brown Couple Needs Advise

Brown Couple Needs Advise

Hi All, It's been my fanatsy to visit place like Desire with my wife. First let me first describe ourselves. We are couple of late 40's with average looking body . I am 5' 8" & 157lb & my wife is 5'7" 150 lb. I love to see my wife in someone's arm but my wife is not that open. She now start wearing more revealing clothes & since both of us are from India & due to the conservative culture she is kind of worry if someone see her in those clothes. Having said that my question is how you think we'll be mingle in with other people in Desire as I don't see many brown people pix in there . I need honest opinion as I am thinking to plan trip & I think my wife will adjust if she knows that its a place where no one knows us. Thanks James

After a week in the sun every one is brown. Let it flow. and have fun

If you're talking about marketing pictures, I wouldn't worry! They are typically far from reality.
    As you mentioned, there is a conservative side to the culture, so sure, you may be unique. But isn't that a good thing?
    I can't speak for Desire, but my general lifestyle experience has been that people are very openminded. More of a "live and let live" group.
    I'm sure you will be fine.

Enjoy!

Think of Desire ias a place to go on vacation. Think of it as a place where you can (if you wish) take off your clothes. Remember: many of the guests are trying to make themselves as brown as possible, while they are there. They do that by shedding their clothing.

As to the rest of your vacation plans: whether your wife mixes and mingles in a more intimate manner is determined not by you, but by here. If she feels comfortable she just might. If not, she'll enjoy a lovely vacation of sun etc.

Don't over think it. It's a vacation, not a sex camp outing. Desire is lovely. You'll like it.

PNK

Thanks for all encouraging post . I wouldn't worry about it if six months ago but this is new TRUMP's America where color of you skin matters most

But Mexico Is NOT a part of the USA. It's a country with lots of brown people. And the people who vacation there are positive towards brown people. A bit like Canada, eh.

POW

Quote Originally Posted by jomanli123 View Post
    Thanks for all encouraging post . I wouldn't worry about it if six months ago but this is new TRUMP's America where color of you skin matters most
    Sorry to hear you have to consider this, even for vacation. Again, I think once on vacation AND out of the country, you're not as likely to experience the ignorance.

We are a brown couple that went recently & loved it

We were the conservative side of the wilderness(!) spectrum, but we had a blast making great memories. Like someone else said, no one cares. Just do what you like, don't push yourself or your spouse beyond your personal limits and you will have a blast. The hibachi restaurant books fast, so that's the only thing to consider.

We also from India and planning on going in june when are you guys going?