Thread: Flying with dildos

Flying with dildos

Just wondering if you guys and gals packed your toys in your carry on bags....I don't want an embarrassing situation if our bags get searched lol.

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Usually we put our toy bag in the checked bag. It gets checked sometimes, but we don't care, they usually stop checking when they come across the "toys".
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We've travelled with toys in the carryon...never been embarrassed when TSA takes them out and waves them around. Creates some fun stories for later....
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

We put them in the checked luggage. We have had our checked luggage inspected but as CopNKitten said, we don't care. While researching for our first trip to Hedo someone said that they would put a toy in a ziplock bag with some lube and put it in the luggage right on top. If they get inspected they just tell the TSA officer "Sorry, I didn't have time to clean that" and the inspection will end right there.

we put them in checked

We have put them in either carry-on or checked. Never an issue...There is a funny story for us though LOL...We were headed to Las Vegas, got off the plane, down to checked luggage and kept thinking, "Man, I feel like we are missing something", well we left our carry on, on the plane and guess what was in it???? Yep, our toys LOL. We got the bag within 15 minutes but I can only imagine if anyone had to open it to figure out whose bag it was LOL....We don't care what others think, so it's all good

We only do Carry On. We have had a few inspections, etc. The last time flying out of JFK the Female TSA screener stopped my wife's bag on the belt in x ray. She stared and stared. Finally she called another female TSA worker over and they stared some more. finally they let the bag go through. I looked at them and they looked like they enjoyed it as much as I did. It was a nice thick 9" mustang dildo. Boy , did we laugh as we were in the air and recalled the event.

Quote Originally Posted by shellboy View Post
    We only do Carry On. We have had a few inspections, etc. The last time flying out of JFK the Female TSA screener stopped my wife's bag on the belt in x ray. She stared and stared. Finally she called another female TSA worker over and they stared some more. finally they let the bag go through. I looked at them and they looked like they enjoyed it as much as I did. It was a nice thick 9" mustang dildo. Boy , did we laugh as we were in the air and recalled the event.
    Hilarious! I think that's the mindset you need, if you're easily embarressed, don't take them with you. If you don't really care, nothing will happen. It won't cause you any legal problems, unless you're flying to Saudi Arabia.

We always bring toys on vacation and always check them, why would you put them in carry-on??

we always check them also.... we have brought dildos, straps on ,butt plugs, nipple clamps.. and never a problem in checked luggage